Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Bannned??? My Nigerian Mother In Law Might Be Trying To Break Up My Marriage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Bannned??? My Nigerian Mother In Law Might Be Trying To Break Up My Marriage (967 Views)

Oore Of Mobaland: Only Person Who's Qualified To Break The News Of Ooni's Death / Nigerian Mother In Law Could Be Trying To Break Up My Marriage / Proper Greeting For Black American Meeting Boyfriend's Nigerian Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Bannned??? My Nigerian Mother In Law Might Be Trying To Break Up My Marriage by leavinglon: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2012
Yesterday, i spent over an hour updating niaraland on the progress of my MIL only to find that i was banned and my post was hidden - the works of pyguru?

If anyone us interested, the original thread can be found on the link below. Hopefully, they will stóp hiding the last post so updates can be seen. Afterall i had tried reposting x6 not knowing that I was banned and the real cause of the ban.

https://www.nairaland.com/653201/nigerian-mother-law-could-trying
Re: Bannned??? My Nigerian Mother In Law Might Be Trying To Break Up My Marriage by ifyalways(f): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
Sighs.

I'm interested in the concluding part of your story.break your reply into say 4 paragraphs of 5 sentences per post. It should work. The bot hides long posts. It happened to me last night.
Re: Bannned??? My Nigerian Mother In Law Might Be Trying To Break Up My Marriage by leavinglon: 7:59am On Aug 17, 2012
ifyalways: Sighs.

I'm interested in the concluding part of your story.break your reply into say 4 paragraphs of 5 sentences per post. It should work. The bot hides long posts. It happened to me last night.

I have now been unbanned on the original thread...sorry for cross between threads. View update there....

(1)

Zulu Language Classes Now Compulsory For All South Africa Undergraduate Students / Why Was Ghanaian Highlife So Popular In Eastern Nigeria? / How To Read Igbo Alphabet.... Come In If You Are A Son Of The Soil!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.