Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

How To Read Igbo Alphabet.... Come In If You Are A Son Of The Soil! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Read Igbo Alphabet.... Come In If You Are A Son Of The Soil! (967 Views)

Sons Of The Soil: The History Of The GBAGYI People Of Abuja / Wait!! Before You Marry That Your Igbo Girlfriend, You Have To Read This!! / Chinese Speak Igbo Like A True Daughter Of The Soil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Read Igbo Alphabet.... Come In If You Are A Son Of The Soil! by myhobbies(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
Igbo Alphabet

A B CH D E F G GB GH GW H I Ị J K KP KW L
M N NW NY O Ọ P R S SH T U Ụ V W Y Z....

Some Igbo Phrases

Open the door - Mepe uzo
Close the door - Mechie uzo
Turn on the light - Gbanye ọku
Turn off the light - Gbanyuọ. ọku
What is your name? - Kedu afa
(aha) gi?
My name is Ada - Afam (Aham) bu
Ada
How old are you? - Idi afo (aro) ole?

Chalange me if you can..

Imara asu, isuo n'ikwe mana oburu na imaghi asu isuo n'ala.

I don't want to see any "my mama tell me say I be Ibo" here oooooooo.
Re: How To Read Igbo Alphabet.... Come In If You Are A Son Of The Soil! by Lanceslot(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
Amam na ifea agahi eru FP mana kam buru ochem nodu ani ebea, OP udo diri gi.

1 Like

Re: How To Read Igbo Alphabet.... Come In If You Are A Son Of The Soil! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
Op nwa afo,alobam,nwoke m,nna ekaja akaja

1 Like

Re: How To Read Igbo Alphabet.... Come In If You Are A Son Of The Soil! by myhobbies(m): 4:40am On Jul 27, 2014
Udo di umunne mu!! Aka mu dikwa n"elu o
Re: How To Read Igbo Alphabet.... Come In If You Are A Son Of The Soil! by myhobbies(m): 4:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Lanceslot: Amam na ifea agahi eru FB mana kam buru ochem nodu ani ebea, OP udo diri gi.

Nna mu ikporo akpo ka anu Okporoko grin grin grin
Re: How To Read Igbo Alphabet.... Come In If You Are A Son Of The Soil! by myhobbies(m): 4:47am On Jul 27, 2014
edozie04: Op nwa afo,alobam,nwoke m,nna ekaja akaja

Nwa afo, isokwa na ihe eji agwo isi ewu grin grin
Re: How To Read Igbo Alphabet.... Come In If You Are A Son Of The Soil! by myhobbies(m): 5:06am On Jul 27, 2014
Onye ulo ya na-agba oku, anaghi achu oke. Ka
anyi gwa umu Igbo bi n'ugwu awusa ka ha hapu
ewu na okuko ha lota. Otu nwoke muru nwa kpoo
ya NDUBUISI! gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can / Cameroon Gives 235 Nigerian Birth Certificates In Refugee Camp / Disasters You Can Expect Now That Marriage Equality Is Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.