Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

US Army: 'super Soldier' Genetically Modified Humans Won't Need Food, Sleep - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Army: 'super Soldier' Genetically Modified Humans Won't Need Food, Sleep (986 Views)

Beggars Have Choice Am Hungry I Need Food Please Help Me / US Army War College.class Of 80.buhari's Set(pictures) / Genetically Modified crops being grown on Nigerian soil by Western nation firms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Army: 'super Soldier' Genetically Modified Humans Won't Need Food, Sleep by ODB2: 12:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
Backed by $2 billion a year in funding, the Pentagon’s Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) recently unleashed the news after years of secret experimentation and study. The organization did not say whether or not genetically modified humans currently exist to such an extent, however it is known based on previous reports that human chimeras have already been created outside of the public spotlight. Such scientific experiments have drawn fire from scientists and activists alike, who are demanding for laws to forbid the creation of ‘monsters’.

I don't understand why the super soldiers would bother listening to their masters after they figure out that they are the same meat sacks they are killing on the battle fields, play grounds, daycares, hospitals.

Why would humanity even be required if we produce a spieces that requires nothing from us. It is silly to think that all it would require from us is instruction on what other humans we would require to kill.

The only logical outcome is to kill all Humans.

(1) (Reply)

21 Year-old Nigerian Student,most Outstanding Graduating Student In Kent Uni / Lekki Epe ,lagos / JTF Said They Will Kill Northerners As Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.