Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Dna Test Reveals That Mandela's Grandson Is Not By His Father, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dna Test Reveals That Mandela's Grandson Is Not By His Father, (1158 Views)

This Boy Was Involved In An Accident That Killed His Father. Do You Know Him? / Painful Exit Edwin Clark Grandson Is Deadobaro Okorudu, Grandson Of Peoples Demo / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dna Test Reveals That Mandela's Grandson Is Not By His Father, by FJCRUISER: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2012
[size=13pt]I wonder why some women are dishonest, i also wonder if Pa Madiba ll be able to survive dis scandal. I DO HOPE NO ONE IS ATTEMPTING DIMYSTIFYING HIM. Wat do u do if you find yourself in this situation ?[/size]
Re: Dna Test Reveals That Mandela's Grandson Is Not By His Father, by emilyone(f): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
i will simple take it as part of life and quickly move on
Re: Dna Test Reveals That Mandela's Grandson Is Not By His Father, by touchmehard: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2012
where is your link
Re: Dna Test Reveals That Mandela's Grandson Is Not By His Father, by safeact(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2012
I pray it will never happen to me. Woe to that woman that brings in another man's offspring into her matrimonial home!
Re: Dna Test Reveals That Mandela's Grandson Is Not By His Father, by FJCRUISER: 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
touch_me_hard: where is your link

www.lipstickalley.com/f374/dna-results-you-not-father-423570/ [size=14pt]you may wish to read further please and be guided by ur brothers or in-laws around u[/size]
Re: Dna Test Reveals That Mandela's Grandson Is Not By His Father, by princenayo: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
I think the best thing is to transfer both woman and baby to the man who chose to sleep with his brother's wife, so that the marriage can still be within the family cycle. Not too bad.
Re: Dna Test Reveals That Mandela's Grandson Is Not By His Father, by tpia5: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2012
emilyone: i will simple take it as part of life and quickly move on

true that.

i dont see why the whole world has to get involved in the matter.

he should just marry another wife- after all, he already has several.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Avoid Trouble With My Father? / What Will You Do As A Husband In this Kind Of Situation? / Revealed! Why Men Are Helplessly Attracted To Bigger Butts –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.