Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals (36049 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / New Craze In Town- Ladies Retaining Their Fathers Name After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by UGLYS: 10:02am On Mar 09, 2015
This will shock you like PHCN’s high tension wire.  How will you feel to raise a child only to find out he is not yours. Lagos DNA expert, Dr. Oyinwola Azeez has revealed something thought provoking. According to Dr. Azeez 40% of the first borns are not from their so called fathers. He spoke to City People Magazine from his Lagos based hospital. Read him:

I can tell you this happens to so many men. Do you know that 40percent of most of the first born don’t belong to their so called biological fathers; all over the world, reason? Most of the ladies often have one or two boyfriends, he said.

Mr Oyinwola however said he ventured into the trade after his own personal experience. He lost his wife and decided to give another woman a chance. He met this lady in London and invited her to Germany when he went for a visit. She came, they made love and that was it. After one year she called him to say, well that night’s love making has resulted into twins, he was shocked and then said okay. Continue…
After a while, he flew to London at exactly when the twins were one, he went with one of his friends and they had a birthday celebration for the kids. He started taking responsibilities, after two years he bought her a car.

After the whole scene, it was already four years that he lost his wife and wanted to give marriage a second chance. So he flew to London again, but before flying he told his brothers about the twins and said, he will carry out a DNA test, and if they were his he will be bringing them home, his brother agreed and he left. When he got to London, they went for a DNA test, while waiting for the test, they flew to Italy for dinner. After a while when they got back to London, he remembered the test and said, Lady let me check my mail, lo and behold the kids were not his. He was disappointed and he left.
But before then, he was already planning to move her in to Nigeria. She was already dictating to the carpenter the way she wanted her room to be and so on. The whole plans got shattered because she lied, that was how I would have been training another man’s children, he explained.

***Similarly, I was glued to my radio during a family section program and heard another shocker; A woman was married to a man and they had Four (4) kids. All Four children do not belong to the man and all Children had different fathers.

So here was my thought, Perhaps the man was incapable of having children and the lady doesn't want to lose her husband and her home. If she had fathered the children via One man, then I Can categorically tag her a "A heartless cheat". Mind you, she still cheated but maybe compelled to do so due to prevailing circumstances.

But these are my thoughts, what will you do as a man, if you discover that you aint the father of your first son or Four children?

Dr. Oyinwola Azeez Oni is one of Nigeria’s leading medical laboratory scientists. He currently runs a popular medical laboratory called NAZO Medical Diagnostic Services in the Abule Egba area of Lagos, Off Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, alongside other related businesses like NAZ Health Support Services Ltd, AZO Diagnostica Ltd, and NAZO Engineering Services Ltd. A 1982 Hematology graduate of School of Medical Laboratory Science, University of Ife (now O.A.U.), he is a fellow of Medical Laboratory Scientist (1983) with a Doctorate Degree in Health Support Services Management from Columbus International University, Virgin Island, UK (1982).

He has worked at various medical laboratories – Private and Government, in Nigeria as a Scientist and was once a Lecturer in the school of Medical Laboratories, University of Ife (O.A.U.). He was once a member of the Lagos State Blood Transformation Committee (2005-2011), Chairman Lagos State Guild of Medical Laboratory Directors and Vice Chairman, South-West Guild of Medical Laboratory Directors.

So reliable is his medical lab that many reputable companies and embassies send their staff there to do medical test. Although they are good at doing all sorts of medical tests, many people go to them for blood tests and DNA testing. Because one out of 10 persons is in doubt as to who is the Father, therefore Paternity Testing is inevitable at any stage as this will surely bring Peace of mind and prevent future confusion, embarrassment and fear.
To be able to achieve this, Nazo Medical Diagnostic Services, Lagos – Nigeria is in partnership with DNA Diagnostics Center of UK, which is one of the most experienced and innovative DNA Testing Laboratories in the World. It is ISO – 17025 accredited and have a highly experienced team of Scientists. DNA Diagnostic Center has been testing DNA for over 50,000 DNA tests.
What is DNA testing? DNA testing is the most advanced, technique of establishing or disproving a biological relationship. DNA testing analyses DNA (deoxyribonucleic Acid) and accurately identifies relationship between people from their own unique and individual DNA. Each of us father and the remaining half from our mother allowing your DNA to be matched against other individuals to confirm if there is a biological relationship. Last week, Dr. Oyinwola Azeez Oni spent 3 hours with 2 City People Senior Staff, SEYE KEHINDE and WAHAB BASHIR who had gone to interview him on the many controversies surrounding Blood test and DNA testing in Nigeria.

Your hospital has a good reputation as a place where anyone who wants to do DNA can come to. What was the attraction you had for taking up doing DNA testing in your diagnostic centre?
How I got to take up doing DNA is an interesting story which all man should learn from. In most cases they do it abroad. But we do it here! The story of how I began to do DNA testing for other people started from me. And I want to give myself as example. I lost my wife about 6 years ago. About that time there was a lady I have known for long in Nigeria, but who now lives in the UK. I now said I will be in Germany on so, so, so date. Can you come and meet me. She said she will come. She came. In November, we were together for 4 days. She left. I left. I got back home, I lost my wife 4 weeks after that. Then, she became pregnant. She didn’t tell me. She waited for a year.After a year she said she just wanted me to know that what she did in Germany, she now has twins for me – a boy and a girl. I said now I can’t say anything I am bereaved. Give me time. How do you want my in-laws to react?

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/lagos-dna-expert-oyinwola-oni-most-men-dont-know-they-are-not-the-father-of-their-1st-child/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by smakati(m): 10:14am On Mar 09, 2015
I always advise people to do paternity testing right after a baby is born, even before the naming ceremony. It will save you money and ftom agony

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Chigold101(m): 10:44am On Mar 09, 2015
This serious oh... I dont pray to experience such but i dont know what i will do if it happens. Heaven & GOD should forbid is oh!!!

6 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by UGLYS: 10:48am On Mar 09, 2015
Obinoscopy, davide470, lalasticlala. We need more inputs
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by ejikeme(m): 10:56am On Mar 09, 2015
shockers everyday. life.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Babyboy1986(m): 11:28am On Mar 09, 2015
I am short of words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by holatin(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2015
am not surprised after reading Femi kuti story

some ladies of nowadays are worse than the devil.

imagine nurturing a child for over 20 yrs, and later getting to know he or she is not yours.
it can cause straight death for the guy.

LADIES WHY.

*off to ask my wife once again*

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by nan1: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2015
end time things may God have mercy

3 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by igbsam(m): 11:29am On Mar 09, 2015
chisos
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2015
right

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by frinx: 11:29am On Mar 09, 2015
Need to question my old boy well wink wink wink .....

2 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by angrybird007: 11:30am On Mar 09, 2015
Are u trying to tell me
Seu.n might not be O.sewa embarassed

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by ashewopeckas(f): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2015
Not in the case of 2baba shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

5 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2015
Let us pray.

3 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2015
Some people get mind shaaa.

2 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 09, 2015
You bad!

smakati:
I always advise people to do paternity testing right after a baby is born, even before the naming ceremony. It will save you money and ftom agony
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by nawtikid(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2015
The women are seriously d cause of this issue

Dey gt pregnant 4 one bobo, wen d nigga rejects d pregnancy fervently, dey turn arnd to pour d whole gbese on 1 innocent gentleman jst bcoz dey knw he's desperately in luv wit dem

4 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Hawlahscho(m): 11:31am On Mar 09, 2015
shocked
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by tbaby534(f): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2015
Eh yah what a story. Out of every 10 women there is a good one at least.

1 Like

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 09, 2015
Women who get pregnant for men out their marriages abound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Situation001(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2015
oga o
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Blood of God! Now I know why my elder brother John no wan take eyes see me. This guy nearly beat me to death when we still dey small. My father must read this...Halleluyah!!!!

31 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by ebonkawhite: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2015
God forbid it will never happen to me or any of my friends

3 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by mulattoclaro(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2015
I will be a father very soon and I know I'm the father. Most girls you find these days are morally bankrupt and that could be a result of their moral bankruptcy. May God help we men especially in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by wheredemdey: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Okay.

This man cheated on his wife and is proud to admit it abi..

Contunu

13 Likes

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by saaedlee: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2015
angrybird007:
N
igbsam:
chisos
nan1:
holatin:
gj
Babyboy1986:
shachris03:
right
ashewopeckas:
hahahahaha

Nairaland sorry, BAN... Na joke I dey joke ooooo
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue.

Buhahahahahhahahaa! !!!
*laff ing with my clitooooooooooooooooooooooooooris* WTFFUUUUUUCCCK is female core? angry angry
Women don turn this world upside down and inside out.But wait o, no be man give them the belle.
Anyways my advice to niggar out there, SHINE YA EYES WELL WELL ELSE YOU TRAIN BASTARD TO UNIVERSITY LEVEL. tongue tongue undecided undecided.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by Vitaglyde: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Thats really true
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by whothiefmymoney(m): 11:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Women deceiving men since the dayz of eve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by aboy247: 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
OK
Re: 40% Of First Borns Are Not From Their Fathers- Dna Expert Reveals by mcocolok(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2015
angrybird007:
N

N for Nose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Left Bloodied After Her Husband Battered Her. Graphic Pics / Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.