Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Zakky's Azzys 8 Years Of Marriage Ends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zakky's Azzys 8 Years Of Marriage Ends (1212 Views)

After 21 Years Of Barrenness Woman Delivers Baby Boy (photos) / My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court / Funke Akindele’s One Year Marriage Ends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zakky's Azzys 8 Years Of Marriage Ends by tunalism(m): 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2012
After 8 years and three children together, Zaaki
Azzay's marriage to Hadiza Azzay has ended.
The marriage actually ended four months ago
but we are all getting to know about it now
because the ex-couple are involved in a bitter
custody battle. The police are even now involved. 29 year old Hadiza told me she packed out of
her husband's house on April 17th after being
badly battered the day before by Zaaki. She
was able to leave with two of her children, but
the third one, her eldest child, is still living at
home. She said he had been battering her for years,
sometimes he would beat her so much she would
faint, but her family kept telling her to go
back to him for the sake of their children. She
said she left him twice last year but returned to
him after much pressure from family and friends. But when the battery continued, she
made up her mind to end her marriage for good
because she didn't want to be another dead wife. Hadiza was a housewife, so since leaving her
husband she has been under the care of an NGO
that takes care of battered women. They've
given her and her children shelter and are
taking up her case. She will issue an official press statement
telling her side of the story in the coming
days...right now she's dealing with the police
who arrested her for allegedly 'kidnapping'
her own children. She says Zaaki has been
using the police to harass her. We are also looking to get Zaaki's side of the story. More
on this later... Share
Re: Zakky's Azzys 8 Years Of Marriage Ends by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hmnn wonders shall never end... I remember when i was in the North then their Marriage ceremony was the talk of the town. So sad
Re: Zakky's Azzys 8 Years Of Marriage Ends by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2012
Hmnn wonders shall never end... I remember when i was in the North then their Marriage ceremony was the talk of the town. So sad
Re: Zakky's Azzys 8 Years Of Marriage Ends by tunalism(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
marriage life is complicated
Re: Zakky's Azzys 8 Years Of Marriage Ends by ikamefa(f): 1:30am On Aug 16, 2012
mu hehehehe

i guess he gave his wife gigirigiriigi beating or sanu unku beating grin grin grin grin

or shall we say tourch-light carrying aboki beating grin grin grin grin grin

sad situation sha!
Re: Zakky's Azzys 8 Years Of Marriage Ends by Kobojunkie: 1:41am On Aug 16, 2012
who is Zaaki Azzay and why should we care? undecided does the wife plan to file case against him?
Re: Zakky's Azzys 8 Years Of Marriage Ends by ikamefa(f): 1:46am On Aug 16, 2012
Kobojunkie: who is Zaaki Azzay and why should we care? undecided does the wife plan to file case against him?

shege! who is zakky ? the only funky mallam in 9ja? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Zakky's Azzys 8 Years Of Marriage Ends by semid4lyfe(m): 2:05am On Aug 16, 2012
Na me go marry am eh eh
I suppose to marry am eh eh

After all the beg wey hin do, see as hin dey treat am. . . .
Re: Zakky's Azzys 8 Years Of Marriage Ends by redcliff: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

semid4lyfe: Na me go marry am eh eh
I suppose to marry am eh eh

After all the beg wey hin do, see as hin dey treat am. . . .

hahahahaha...i sure say light no dey when e dey beat the woman.. anyway that one no be problem for am cos e get torch all over him body

(1) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Get Married To Identical Twin Brothers / Nigeria: After 31 Years Of Marriage, 56-year- Old Woman Gives Birth To Twins. / Dad Beat Man Unconscious After Finding Him Sexually Abusing His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.