Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,515 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court (25733 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / After 25 Years, Woman Dumped 70-year-old Hubby For First Love / I Have Not Seen My Husband For 10 Years, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Consultville(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2015
A housewife, Mrs Adeolu Adelani, on Tuesday told an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve her marriage to Olajide for allegedly refusing to make love to her for 8 years.

Adeolu, 39, told the court she was married to Olajide about 14 years ago and had a 12-year-old son.

“My husband refused to make love to me since eight years now and I want to have another baby because our son is 12-year-old.

“I am not satisfied with only one child,’’ she told the President of the court, Mr Hakeen Oyekan.

The petitioner accused her husband of abandoning her and their child for an unknown destination since 2013.

She added that her husband had refused to disclose where he lives and where he works, but sends his son’s school fees and house rent through her bank account.

Adeolu said her husband told her pastor that he had married another woman and had children and that she should find herself another husband.

She said she was always sad anytime her neighbours call her “rejected and abandoned property’’.

She begged the court to dissolve the marriage because she wanted to move on with her life.

Defending the allegations, Olajide, 45, a businessman, did not deny of starving his wife of sex.

He said that he refused to make love to his wife because he did not want her to have another child through Caesarean section.

“I don’t want to risk her life, this is why I have distanced myself from her because I want her to take care of our child.

“Besides, I did not abandon my wife but I decided to move closer to my work place due to the distance from my house.

“I did not abandoned her, I always squat with my friends and I come home once in a while,’’ he said.

He claimed that he had no other wife nor children elsewhere.

Olajide, however, conceded to the dissolution of the marriage because he was also fed up with the union.

He appealed to the court to grant him the custody of his son.

Oyekan adjourned the case to May 13 for further hearing. (NAN)

Source: http://leadership.ng/news/431069/my-husband-denied-me-sex-for-8-years-woman-tells-court

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by KanwuliaJara: 4:20pm On May 05, 2015
Welcome to the WILD, WILD WEST! grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by importexpert(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2015
Sister ur husband don discover black market be that oh

15 Likes

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by FynBabe(f): 4:58pm On May 05, 2015
All these men and women washing their dirty linens in public all in the name of filing for divorce na wa!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 5:02pm On May 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Tashaamania(f): 5:24pm On May 05, 2015
Now, who is the Liar and the Liaee? undecided

Anyways, good for you two that you both want the same thing - Divorce.
Enjoy your single lives part 2 cheesy

8 Likes

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 05, 2015
My Lord....do the needful!

8 years without akson.....abi oga dey fire blanks?

Even if na because una no wan make she do caesarean....abi na you wey go undergo the pain, or na your wife?

Excuses, excuses.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by kinibigdeal(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2015
Why am i finding it hard to believe.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by jamex93(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2015
house on fire
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by BIBblacboy: 8:13pm On May 05, 2015
i hate that word....DIVORCE
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by vonmaxwell(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2015
This allegation sounds larger than life. Me dey look for gal to service 8yrz sef.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Israel5(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2015
Ok. Wat did u resort to? Selfie?
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by kristisking(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2015
Konji is a case.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by niggereyez(f): 8:13pm On May 05, 2015
its for reasons like this we have to further stress the importance of FAMILY PLANNING. ..

Oga you can have ur desired number of children without denying yourselves ur conjugal rights!
pls be informed.

but I think dude has something up his sleeves shaa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Atk01(f): 8:14pm On May 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin
angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Edwardhead(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2015
why she no dey cheat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Kreamie(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2015
Punishment of some sort i guess...Some women are strong sha...she stayed for 8years without cheating..These girls of nowadays can't even stay without sex for one week..smh

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

What's the relationship between what u wrote and the post? Is everything okay?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by damiloladuke: 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
na food
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by mashodehammer: 8:18pm On May 05, 2015
modernazation killing marriages,why couldn't she made herself attractive?
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by ikbnice(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2015
8 years of no sex.......when sum pple 'nack' almost everyday. It certainly calls for divorce.
The judge shud av told dem to start usin cndm.
*case solved*
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by dammieco(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2015
Dear Madam, You are still single.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Ameboperoo(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2015
Edwardhead:
why she no dey cheat?
Not everyone cheat
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by LewisO: 8:20pm On May 05, 2015
Hope your husband hasn't turned to an impotent?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by Ilekeh(f): 8:21pm On May 05, 2015
Hell nah!
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by sochima1989(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2015
Marriage seriously is Gods own established institution......... Sorry madam am gonna be praying for u but seeking divorce seriously is laying a deck on the problem @hand not the solution
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by okotv(m): 8:23pm On May 05, 2015
this one is strong
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by chaz007(f): 8:23pm On May 05, 2015
Just listen to the man's pathetic excuse..... I don't want to make love to her cos she had her child thru caesarian section. I distant myself from her cos I don't want to risk her life.
This man must be a foolish man. Women that gave birth to 3 children thru CS, they were superwomen abi? That he doesn't want another child doesn't mean he shld abandon his conjugal duty. If the woman takes to sleeping with the gate man, they'll call her adulterous. Oga judge, dissolve this marriage so this woman can find a real man. This weakling of a man is just using Caesarian Section as an excuse for his impotency. His John Thomas doesn't work again o jare.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by sochima1989(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2015
Mtchew........ See these two things oh..........I pity what divorce will cause u both and your lovely unloved son

1 Like

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by johnlegend01: 8:26pm On May 05, 2015
The Hubby has been tired for 8years, while getting what he needs elsewhere. He must have been waiting for this to happen. Now, he must feel free.
Thank God he still takes care of his Son anyway.
Poor woman! I hope she does not lose custody of that Son. The arrangement of taking care of him can easily continue.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court by datbay(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
SMH for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / I Need your Advice / Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.