Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures (86749 Views)

Photos Of Genevieve's Daughter Celebrating Her Birthday / New Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji’s Beautiful Daughter, Chimebuka Nnaji / New Pictures Of Actress Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter Chimebuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by debbydominic(f): 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
This isn't genevive's daughter.she's just a look alike that's all.you'll should give her some space please and discuss something more meaningful.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by dasparrow: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
soledadd: It could be her daughter the resemblance is so close. A pretty girl anyway. I dont think genny's real age is 33 she should be above dat.

Reading comprehension seems to be a big challenge for many of you forumites here on Nairaland. I blame it on the failed education system in Nigeria. Many posters have stated more than once that the girl in the picture is Genny's younger sister Ebuka who graduated from FGGC Akure in 2005. Yet, people like you are still here insinuating that the girl in the pictures presented on this thread is Genny's daughter. I don't know why some nosey Nigerians are so desperate to know who Genny's daughter is. You people should go and worry about boko haram who has promised to blow more innocent people into pieces in the coming months and leave Genevieve and her private life alone.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by dasparrow: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2012
debby dominic: This isn't genevive's daughter.she's just a look alike that's all.you'll should give her some space please and discuss something more meaningful.

Well said!
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Mannylex(m): 2:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
killuminati: Na wetin come be ya own na!?.... U be Taribo West?
Can u shower untop transformer? if u can, do that fast. SMH!
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by deshclones(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
fork adict:

I don ask am already for the first page. But seriously, is the guy an engineer? OVERSEAS TRAINED? That can not be. IT CAN NOT BE.

My brother..the matter tire me walahi...i no believe am sha..the guy no do ODE or better engineering maths ni?? na real juju guy him be..lolzz

fork adict:

Na lie. We go flog the issue till e go die. 33 - 18 = 12 Okija new law of arithmetic

lmfao...okija's law of arithmetic indeed... lolz
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Mannylex(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2012
U guys should free okija na, it is slip of hand. Mistakes happen na.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by SamMilla1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
Please can someone post the pictures of Genevive's Mother, grand mother, cousins, nephews, nieces, neighbours, classmates etc. Dont forget the ETC. Dont also forget to push it to the front page
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by xcuggsm(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2012
Sedar: is her daughter i know her father. she gave birth very young.

Why are u afraid of telling Nairalanders that the father is okija_juju??
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Crown25: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2012
cyril83: a labourer @ obajana cement
pls ¥ do u want 2 knw de father of de gurl?
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by omokan25: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2012
hw 33-18 take equal 12?
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2012
omokan25: hw 33-18 take equal 12?

Shey you too like aproko!!

You never see where I explain am abi?!
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by naturalwaves: 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2012
Okija_juju: If thats Genevieves Daughter, and we can use a safe guess that the girl is atleast 18, And genevieve just turned 33, then that means she gave birth to the girl at age 12.

Na wah o!!

Its either this news is false, Genny is lying about her age, or she was an adolescent mother..
I do not know maybe or not d pic shown is Geneveive's dota but what thing I know is that Geneveive gave birth at a very tender age,she was in secondary school and was a teenager when she got pregnant.Too bad! I can't just imagine ow long she would av been messing up before getting pregnant or maybe she was naïve and lacked xperience unlike d very loose kids we av now.Parents really av a whole lot to do on their kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by malaria(f): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Okija_juju: If thats Genevieves Daughter, and we can use a safe guess that the girl is atleast 18, And genevieve just turned 33, then that means she gave birth to the girl at age 12.

Na wah o!!

Its either this news is false, Genny is lying about her age, or she was an adolescent mother..
Of course she wz an adolescent mother but still that lady no rezemble genny at all
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Richiy(f): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Imanuelle: Dis one dis stuff is hanging on d front page, price of garri dun reduce for market?
why are people so concerned about garri? Its begining to bug.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Richiy(f): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
Imanuelle: Dis one dis stuff is hanging on d front page, price of garri dun reduce for market?
why are people so concerned about garri? Its begining to bug. Walahi.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by touchmeder: 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2012
Make una leave matter oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Is it now a sin to be a single mother?
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by cfours: 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2012
[size=20pt]The First Three Pictures in Original Post Are The Only Authentic Pictures of Genny's daughter.......[/size]
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 1:33am On Aug 17, 2012
fork adict:

Na which kind nonsense arithmetic you do for here so? Na wa o!

LMAO...
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by miketayo(m): 2:51am On Aug 17, 2012

Na wah o!!

Guy ur maths is awful
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Aikayy: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2012

Na wah o!!

Do u know arithmetic 33 minus 18 is 15... There r lots of 15 year old mums in lagos slums! And besides she said her daughter is 15, that means she had her @ 18. If u have a problem with that, I suggest u meet ur pastor for deliverance!
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Akilokazeem(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2012
Sooo......? Whatz so special about that...
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Okijajuju1(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2012
naturalwaves:
I do not know maybe or not d pic shown is Geneveive's dota but what thing I know is that Geneveive gave birth at a very tender age,she was in secondary school and was a teenager when she got pregnant.Too bad! I can't just imagine ow long she would av been messing up before getting pregnant or maybe she was naïve and lacked xperience unlike d very loose kids we av now.Parents really av a whole lot to do on their kids.

In retrospect, I will not judge her if she was a teenage mother..
Most teenage mothers are victims of child molestation/r'ape.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by naturalwaves: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

In retrospect, I will not judge her if she was a teenage mother..
Most teenage mothers are victims of child molestation/r'ape.
I disagree but I don't want to derail from d thread.The most important thing is to learn from a previous mistake which I'm sure she would have.
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by BijiAgam(f): 12:11pm On Aug 17, 2012
this is lovly, to born early good well well
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by Gbexy(m): 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2012
how did dis make d frontpage?
Re: Chimebuka Nnaji, Genevieve's Daughter, In Pictures by egbeman1: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2012
More pic of Chimebuka Nnaji and her boyfriend...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ageless Beauty: 60 Year Old Woman Looks 18 Without Plastic Surgery! (Photos) / Obi Cubana Mom Burial: Men Stoning Themselves With Money / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.