Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today (4252 Views)

The Sunnahs That A Muslim Should Observe On The Day Of Eid / 28th & 29th July: Eidel Fitri Public Holidays / Eid Ul Fitri: Barka Da Sallah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today by kunletade(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
Is it a must that fitr must be given to muslims because I knew of sumbody I could give it to and the person is not a muslim should I go ahead or not...
Please wat does the prophet say on this
Re: Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today by muktarmtt(m): 2:07pm On Aug 16, 2012
papa giddy: what Bleep is "fitiri"?
waiting concern dick head carry ur wahala go jere wat heck r u doin here,
Re: Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today by maclatunji: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2012
kunle.t.ade:
Is it a must that fitr must be given to muslims because I knew of sumbody I could give it to and the person is not a muslim should I go ahead or not...
Please wat does the prophet say on this
?

It is meant for poor Muslims For them to be happy too on the day of Eid-ul-Fitr. Hence, Zakatul Fitr is not for non-Muslims but Sadaqah, general charity can be given to them.

2 Likes

Re: Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today by Ibro4peak: 3:13pm On Aug 16, 2012
jazakallahu khayra.Quran says remind dem,cos remindance is beneficial 2 d blevers.may u nd us b rewarded acordnly.here n here after
Re: Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today by naz207(m): 3:42pm On Aug 16, 2012
@op thanks for the information, it is very timely may Allah grant us all our good wishes this holy month of ramadanm
Re: Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today by naz207(m): 3:43pm On Aug 16, 2012
@op thanks for the information, it is very timely may Allah grant us all our good wishes this holy month of ramadan
Re: Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today by kunletade(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
maclatunji: ?

It is meant for poor Muslims For them to be happy too on the day of Eid-ul-Fitr. Hence, Zakatul Fitr is not for non-Muslims but Sadaqah, general charity can be given to them.

thanks alot may almight Allah reward you...
Re: Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today by maclatunji: 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2012
kunle.t.ade:

thanks alot may almight Allah reward you...

Amin, and you too.
Re: Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today by Lcoolbabe(f): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
lagdude: @Op,Jazakallahu Khairan,Almighty Allah will continue to bless you and your household for this great Reminder. Pls what is the naira equivalent.

U cant give it in cash. It is compulsory for u to give out food.
Re: Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today by maclatunji: 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lcoolbabe:
U cant give it in cash. It is compulsory for u to give out food.

Let's use the word ideal instead of compulsory.
Re: Observe Your Zakatul Fitri Today by justfash50: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2012
To all my brethem in the Deen Salam Alaekum,

So sorry i was unavailable yesterday to answer some questions posted here.

But i want to thank maclatunji and few people who took the pain to explain some salient issues.

I will like to add that zakatul fitri is to be paid in the land that you are present whether his wealth is there or not i.e if
you are a stranger in a country.

As for paying zakaat al-fitr in cash, it must be given in the form of food, and that paying it in cash is not acceptable.

So you must try to give it in the form of food. If the poor person refuses the food and asks for cash, then there is nothing wrong with your giving it as cash in that case, because of need or necessity.

Lastly, please dont delay paying it, we are enjoined to hasten in paying our zakatul fitri before the EID prayer.

RAMADAN MUBARAQ IN ADVANCE

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Story Of Musa And Khidr (may Allah's Blessings Be Upon Them Both) / Hunting In The Sacred Months / ''REMINDERS'' An Islamic Spoken Word Poem By Abdoolhafeez Yusuf.please Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.