Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together (8949 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? / The Ijebu People And Their Ancestral Hometowns In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2008
Olydim, you know ive been looking for you, i notice you are very hairy and muscular grin chei money

willy willy
I'm not ijebu grin

but you know Ijebu juju is used for protection while okija juju is used mainly for money and chieftaincy title EZego
Not being a millionaire and a chief at the age of 25 in Okija land is a crime apparently,
so stay well clear of your mates nearing that age or dem go trick you go make money, e go cool
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by olydim: 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2008
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by olydim: 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2008
You will find the Yoruba equivalent of the Igbo ''reverend king'' here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-102885.0.html
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2008
olydim:

You will find the Yoruba equivalent of the Igbo ''reverend king'' here

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-102885.0.html

equivalent? you liar

reverend king burnt more than one of his his followers! he also raped many of them
how can that be equivalent?

abeg throw me more links jo abi the oil water is disturbing your eyes grin

ijebu people make and spend money for parties
okija people use women and their mothers to make money!

we know why women don't divorce in that part of the country
any woman that ask for a divorce will have to be killed because she knows the secret!!
they don't want to put their men to shame cool
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ifyalways(f): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2008
am getting uncomfortable  here again.  sad sad sad
this guy you said its going to be fun ,is it still so ?
hmmmmmn you guys should just stoooooooooooooop please.

errrrrrrrrrr so baba ijebu is still alive?
does he have any medicine that would make the oba 1 of Nairaland stop banning ?  tongue
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2008
yes very well alive, with al the herbs and goat testicles he's bound to be alive grin

well for now he said you should get palm oil; rub it on your hands then
type ' you are such a genius!'

" Okija*( put the persons name here) you are such an e-goat but you are really talented"

you should do this to him at least once a week cool
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by willy4: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2008
Dis Guy:

willy willy
I'm not ijebu  grin
Mr Dis Guy, see how you dey denial yourself. I know sey you bi Ijebu Man. Nothing wrong being Ijebu, I'm only against the way they glorifies JuJu.
Ijebu People Industrious = JuJu People Industrious
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ifyalways(f): 2:55pm On Jan 05, 2008
Dis Guy:

yes very well alive, with al the herbs and goat testicles he's bound to be alive grin

well for now he said you should get palm oil; rub it on your hands then
type ' you are such a genius!'

" Okija*( put the persons name here) you are such an e-goat but you are really talented"

you should do this to him at least once a week cool
ok oooh i hear you.let me try naw and see how far it works.

i am such a genius !
Okija* dis guy,you are such an e-goat but you are really talented. lol

so eassssssssssssssssssssssssy. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2008
see your life; simple instructions you can't follow lol
you are meant to rub/soak your hands with palm oil!

Willy willy

I know you're looking for juju mates to test your okija powers on but I am not ijebu

so no Juju showdown in here cheesy
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by Mustay(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2008
so 4m that post, is olydim trying to tell us that all juju peeps are yoruba or all yorubas are ijebus?
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ifyalways(f): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2008
Mustay:

so 4m that post, is olydim trying to tell us that all juju peeps are yoruba or all yorubas are ijebus?
hush hush don't ask dear. let sleeping dogs lie  wink
we all know its not true.

@disguy what you talking of?,the jazz no work ooooh.i demand a refund naw otherwise B*A*N  grin grin grin
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by willy4: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2008
Dis Guy:

Willy willy

I know you're looking for juju mates to test your okija powers on but I am not ijebu

so no Juju showdown in here  cheesy
Dis Guy,
I hate all JuJu and will never defend anything Juju. But to my greatest surprise you are the only one here who insisted to defend the Most dangerous JUJU of all black race (Ijebu JuJu) to the last, even when all Yoruba people distanced themselves from this 'Never have mercy JUJU' you continue to insist that Ijebu juju is innocent.
Dis Guy, please why are you an admirer to such a JUJU?. Don't you know that many innocent Yoruba people has died in a gruesome way in the hands of this Wicked Juju!!.
Ijebu People Industrious = Juju People Industrious.
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2008
I think you are asking for a juju show down, just let my male-chicken arrive, you will feel 'it' very soon grin

how do you know its the most dangerous JuJU of the black race?
is it because they are very industrious and you are using yours solely for individual wealth and chieftaincy titles?
do you know the reason why there are so many okija people in yorubaland? we all know they are running from their villagers juju, you notice they never progress till they enter the safer juju territories in yorubaland wink
they go home to celebrate it though grin

Okija juju = the peoples curse!
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by willy4: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2008
Dis Guy:

I think you are asking for a juju show down, just let my male-chicken arrive, you will feel 'it' very soon  grin
Please, I'm not asking for any juju show down, abeg i no get power.
I concurred with you, Ijebu people are the most industrious of all Yoruba clan. grin
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by DisGuy: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2008
Gidigba! fear enter you? lol wetin concern me with who dey industrious sef,

willy willy are you Jewish?
I heard Okija people claiming to be jewish? shocked
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by willy4: 3:28am On Jan 08, 2008
Dis Guy:

Gidigba! fear enter you?
why i no go fear, you no no sey Ijebu juju dey dangerous.
Dis Guy:

willy willy are you Jewish?
I'm not a Jew. nay Ibos i hear sey bi Jewish
Dis Guy:

I heard Okija people claiming to be jewish? shocked
Yes; they are descendants of jews from Jerusalem
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by yemmight(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2008
May be u guys have forgotten Clifford Orji
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by yemmight(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2008
Abi you have forgotten ritual/shrine agreement with Ngige and Uba in Anambra
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by yemmight(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2008
The most rituals in this country come from Iboland and you guys pretend as if u are not aware.
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by Gbemyte(f): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
ifyalways
the baba ijebu they played, d man is from Remo in ijebu (ogun state)
there is no state that doesnt ve its own bad side, Can somebody tell me a state that evil doers doent exist?
so pls dont let ur drag something that doesnt benefit ur.
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ifyalways(f): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2008
thank yous Gbemyte.
i love that song and infact Ijebu people kiss tongue undecided

where is disguy?
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by Germannig: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2008
yemmight:

The most rituals in this country come from Iboland and you guys pretend as if u are not aware.

Nothing can be more ritualistic than people (LISA, Ogun state, 2005) scavenging through victims of a plane crash (Belview Airline) for the purpose of harvesting human parts. Oh my gosh. It sucks

Plus, what we read everyday in Nigeria's newspapers suggests that there are far more ritualism in Yorubaland than elsewhere in Nigeria. Have you not observed that or you want to play the ostrich?
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by deor03(m): 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2008
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by omobachi(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2008
wink
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by m4showcom(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2009
am really bother about this issue, is it only the ijebu man that do juje for God sake, why can't this igbo people go to the east, shocked

There are lot of good people of ijebu's which i can mention here
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by C2H5OH(f): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2009
Ijebu re wa.

eweso o omo ijebu
emi ki yin o omo ogun
ijebu omo alare
omo oba nta
omo alagemu ogun woyowoyo
omo alagemu merindinlogun
omo abule sowo
omo imale afeleja
omo afidi fote mole
omo awujale
omo abeja bori
omo arigba nla buwo

wen ni keleni
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by IYANGBALI: 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2009
ijebu the headquarter of jazz in the south west{if not in the whole of nigeria} ijebu ile eru{jazz} grin
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by pcicero(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2009
Ijebu and proud cool
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by IYANGBALI: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
pcicero:

Ijebu and proud cool
meaning what? you have ended up sying nothing grin
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by mamagee3(f): 3:32am On Feb 25, 2010
Here comes another tribalistic thread, Nigeria don finish. grin grin
Re: Ijebu People - The Most Industrious Beings On Earth. Please Let's Get Together by ZeusI: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
Dis Guy: local investigators(coroners) could be mistaken for ritualists its the Nigerian journalists after all the have no clue grin

have you heard of the Okija breeding woman? child literally gives birth for okija ritualists/customers, they pound the baby like ijebu pounded yam then eat it, you'll notice most of them are huge and scary

told you it was fun grin
Any available link?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gay Culture Gains Ground On Nigerian Varsity Campuses / Spiritual Work Or Prayers Or Ritual To Ward Off Hindrance Or Evil Spell Out / Igbo Women: The Most Socially Empowered In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.