Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,226 members, 7,953,862 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? (35130 Views)

Cushitic People / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Ilaje People(the Only Oil Producing Tribe In Yoruba Land):let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 1:08am On Oct 21, 2013
I have noticed Somalis and habesha people are used as the standard of beauty for what a person from subsahran africa should look like. How do you feel about this.

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2013
axum:

why do you care what i do? idaaf fadlaan.

Fadlan cadi iska dhig, you sound like wax jiran. Broken record. At least stick to one identity Wtf.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 1:18am On Oct 21, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Fadlan cadi iska dhig, you sound like wax jiran. Broken record.

Why are you obsessed with me nayaa, guus miyaa rabtaa? leave me alone. wallahi seel kagaa baaan wassaa doona.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 21, 2013
axum:

Why are you obsessed with me nayaa, guus miyaa rabtaa? leave me alone.

Dadka amaan si, effin weirdo.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 1:20am On Oct 21, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Dadka amaan si, effin weirdo.

nayaa idaaf dhillo yaaheey.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:24am On Oct 21, 2013
axum:

nayaa idaaf dhillo yaaheey.

Dadka amaan si, effin multiple personality having psycho. Waana ceebaaysay waxyahow waalan oo aqlaaq laheyn. There is no excuse for your idiotic behavior.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 21, 2013
Somaalida magacooda dhulka haku jeedin, speak for yourself from now on. And why the Bleep do you feel the need to name yourself after old civilizations of our people. Our ancestors must be turning in their graves.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 1:27am On Oct 21, 2013
EnlightenedSoul: Somaalida magacooda dhulka haku jeedin, speak for yourself!

kaacsi baa kuu hayo wallahi. haa igu marsiyonin. nadaaf nayaa.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 21, 2013
axum:

kaacsi baa kuu hayo wallahi. haa igu marsiyonin. nadaaf nayaa.

Kaacsigaada cun dabaalyahow. Mentally deranged baa tahay.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 1:29am On Oct 21, 2013
even miss africa is Somali. and the runner up was ethiopian.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 21, 2013
axum:

i have reported your comment. Leave my thread.

Report the crap out of it. Report it a million times if you like.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 1:31am On Oct 21, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Report the crap out of it. Report it a million times if you like.

niin laa aan miya tahaay? naa daaf nayaa
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 21, 2013
axum: even miss africa is Somali. and the runner up was ethiopian.

I know this girl and she would not appreciate the way you keep posting her picture on here!!!!!!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 21, 2013
axum:

niin laa aan miya tahaay? naa daaf nayaa

And also sexually frustrated, I see. Kindly keep that crap to yourself!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 1:35am On Oct 21, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

I know this girl and she would not appreciate the way you keep posting her picture on here!!!!!!

nayaa been laay. cause this girl is in utah, and your in djibouti. lol. Please leave my thread. baalaayo kullaa seeel waynataay.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by prophylaxis: 4:39am On Oct 21, 2013
I wana understand somefn, so u guys r from somali eh. Pls tell me somfn why do u guys lk naira land. Tot it was only for nigerians
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by bigfrancis21: 5:55am On Oct 21, 2013

Do you know that person personally? If yes, please remove her image immediately. It is against the laws of this forum.

Moderator.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by bigfrancis21: 6:03am On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Do you know that person personally? If yes, please remove her image immediately. It is against the laws of this forum.

Moderator.

no i dont know that person. I dont live in utah. I just read the article. She is a public figure, shes miss africa.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2013
*exasperated groan* Oh my God, Somali/Ajuran/Axum....Get a life. And a job!

6 Likes

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
Radoillo: *exasperated groan* Oh my God, Somali/Ajuran/Axum....Get a life. And a job!

hard to find a good job in this economy
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Zairois: 5:44am On Oct 23, 2013
Go back to somalia then.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Zairois: Go back to somalia then.

I am in Somalia.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by PAPAAFRICA: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
miss Africa for the state of Utah and she's obviously not a full ethnic Somali. The first African miss WORLD was Nigerian.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: miss Africa for the state of Utah and she's obviously not a full ethnic Somali. The first African miss WORLD was Nigerian.

dude what are you talking about. she is an ethnic somali. where do you get your facts from?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2013
Is beauty the only thing this guy talks about?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by axum: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
stillwater: Is beauty the only thing this guy talks about?

I have many threads dedicated to somali culture, history, proverbs, ancestory.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Basically, its just beauty...and how his ancestors made slaves out of "negroids" and "Bantus".

2 Likes

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Fulaman198(m): 5:17am On Oct 24, 2013
No, they are not as all African women are beautiful. I believe the OP is in his own world where he wishes that was the case

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Nnunu Ebe: The Mysterious Tree / Mai Tangale, Buba Maisharu, Is Dead / Ijesa Indigenes In Canada Elect Okey Paulicap Okeke, Igbo Man As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.