Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:00 AM

ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! (1070 Views)

Ambode, Wike, Elrufai Leads In ANAP Opinion Polls / Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) / Arik Presents Ipad3 to Omojuwa, Elrufai's Mouth Piece And Chief Hacker(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by HammedSodiqq: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2012
It worries me each time Elrufai makes headline though negatively. Few days ago, Elrufai in an interview said " one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter", leaving a thought provoked mind to wonder if Boko Haram is a freedom fighter group, and whose freedom it is fighting for. In the said interview, Elrufai identified four variance of BOKO HARAM, including CRIMINAL or IMPOSTER BOKO HARAM. A day later, nine people were reportedly killed in a fight involving BOKO HARAM and FAKE BOKO HARAM MEMBERS. The question that follows is, how much does Elrufai knows about the sects? Was the issue of fake Boko Haram discussed in their meeting before the interview and the attack? Did he order this fight between Boko Haram and it's fake members? NLanders help o!
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by BlackMamba2: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2012
Ask el-rufai....do we look like boko haram consultants here??
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by hillsate: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2012
Black Mamba: Ask el-rufai....do we look like boko haram consultants here??

Very apt response.
Even a 12yr old knows there are more than one boko haram.
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by Joeadamu86: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
El rufai knows something abt this BH nonsense.....God go catch them one by one....
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by banki(m): 3:11pm On Aug 16, 2012
@poster I noticed that almost every thread you start is about something el rural said,or did......when he responds to a question on twitter you bring it here and turn it into a thread of hate.... Well I wonder what you are trying to achieve....but before I respond to your question a couple of months ago the chairman of pep alahaji bamangar tukur told the nation that book haram were fighting for justice,oga u did not say anything or see anything wrong with the statement,it is also reported that our president says book haram are now in his government,azazi fingered members of the pdp as book haram you haven't said anything.....stop this character assassination thing it's becoming irrittating!if you believe el rufai has a case to answer please charge him to court,of course I know the man is not perfect but I know that he is one of the best public administrators Nigeria has ever had,I say this because Abuja is a mess without elrufai.....and no minister of fct has achieved what he did....as minister,
I don't belong to the cpc or can but I know that el rufai is only saying things we all know,I wish nigerians can grow beyond this ethnic sentiment and religious sentiments,my advice to the government is to grow up and take responsibility and stop whining and complaining...... Solve the damn challenge and stop complaining
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by Idokojimmy: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
@banki You see nothing wrong when your Boss uses abusive words on public office holders. You are rather condemning simple analysis of Elrufai's comments. Have you succeeded in answering the question whether Boko Haram is a freedom Fighter or not? So you don't see any link in his identification of Fake Boko Haram, and a bloody fight between Boko Haram and it's imposters that left 9 persons dead a day after? Have you wondered why he has constantly defended the sects, claiming that that their activities are tied to injustices meted on them by the Police. Are the victims of BH police? Think again. You maybe the next
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by apala911: 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
Apaparipa o! FGN and Nigerians beware, see the face of the Boko Haram consultant eeeeee
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by touchmehard: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2012
...and yet he says he has no intention of contesting in 2015 elections, so why is he supporting Boko haram's blackmail that GEJ should resign? What point is this fool trying to make? One thing he should know is that constructive criticism is what matters in governance and not destructive criticisms. He's just rubbishing himself
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by banki(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idokojimmy: @banki You see nothing wrong when your Boss uses abusive words on public office holders. You are rather condemning simple analysis of Elrufai's comments. Have you succeeded in answering the question whether Boko Haram is a freedom Fighter or not? So you don't see any link in his identification of Fake Boko Haram, and a bloody fight between Boko Haram and it's imposters that left 9 persons dead a day after? Have you wondered why he has constantly defended the sects, claiming that that their activities are tied to injustices meted on them by the Police. Are the victims of BH police? Think again. You maybe the next
What are you saying.....how is ecl rufai my boss? When has el rufai publicly defended book haram? Was it el rufai that said the the us should not label them as terrorists? Was it him that said they are pdp?was it him that said they are fighting for justice?was it him that said they are in his government? Was it him that said they are part of us we can't kill our family members.. Somebody tells you the truth you say the person is using abusive words? When did he use abusive words on jona.... I would appreciate if u answer my questions if not I would come to a conclusion about you that's best known to me
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by banki(m): 5:37pm On Aug 16, 2012
Idokojimmy: @banki You see nothing wrong when your Boss uses abusive words on public office holders. You are rather condemning simple analysis of Elrufai's comments. Have you succeeded in answering the question whether Boko Haram is a freedom Fighter or not? So you don't see any link in his identification of Fake Boko Haram, and a bloody fight between Boko Haram and it's imposters that left 9 persons dead a day after? Have you wondered why he has constantly defended the sects, claiming that that their activities are tied to injustices meted on them by the Police. Are the victims of BH police? Think again. You maybe the next
What are you saying.....how is ecl rufai my boss? When has el rufai publicly defended book haram? Was it el rufai that said the the us should not label them as terrorists? Was it him that said they are pdp?was it him that said they are fighting for justice?was it him that said they are in his government? Was it him that said they are part of us we can't kill our family members.. Somebody tells you the truth you say the person is using abusive words? When did he use abusive words on jona.... I would appreciate if u answer my questions if not I would come to a conclusion about you that's best known to me
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by Idokojimmy: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2012
banki:
It was Elrufai that said one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter; it was Elrufai that claimed Boko haram insurgency is as a result of the injustice they suffered in the hands of police; it was him that said demolition of houses used by Boko haram for bomb manufacturing is illegal; it was Elrufai that maintained that they have their reasons for these senseless killings; Elrufai has never publicly condemned BH. Draw your inference sir.
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by 175(m): 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
@banki which one b book haram? Na ur own wing b dat?
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by LFJ: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
If truth must be told, if am to compare El Rufai and president Jonathan, I will conclude that the worst of el Rufai is better than the best of uncle Joe. Based on the current contributions of the man el Rufai to the national issues, I don't need uncle joe agents to tell me another story.
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by Stallion77(f): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
Camilia247: this pple wont kill me with laugh, i stumbled accross this and tot i share wit NL...but d text is true sha o grin grin grin

[size=16pt]What da f* ck!!! [/size]
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by usmanyaro17: 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2012
Camilia247: this pple wont kill me with laugh, i stumbled accross this and tot i share wit NL...but d text is true sha o grin grin grin
hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin you wan kill me,see how the thing fine for the man....na joblessness dey worry am,he is disgrace to some of us northerners....
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by touchmehard: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
This would be nice for sallah ram for his family. Jobless busy-body
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by Camilia247: 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2012
truthfully, if only most of this northern chieftains will openly condemn Boko haram and seek measures to solve the problem, i believe things would hav bin alot beta, Naija for don beta pass like this, Lord plz save us o
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by dtemidare: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
I never he had Dreadlock. what a clueless man. shebi in talk say everybody wey dey aroundam na clueless. na in also talk say boko haram na freedom fighter. GANJA MAN. i hope say them go put igbo for in mouth. W.E.R.E NI.
Re: ELRUFAI Again!!!!!!!! by emmyluv1: 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2012
My problem with him is his too much busy body. too much talk-talk.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Too Big For A Blackman To Rule? / Lokoja’s Importance In Nigerian History - The Guardian / A Calamity Waiting To Happen On Ahmadu Bello Way, VI, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.