Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Tested And Confirmed(celtel) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tested And Confirmed(celtel) (9674 Views)

New Mtn Free Call Promo Is Here Again.(tested And Confirmed) / Konga.com Is Giving Free Credit.. Tested And Confirmed / Free 3GB From Mtn Is Now Working Again And Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dedarkman(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2007
hi @honsule i have beghed for a lot of time i need your help with the celtel thing please i need it my email address is dedarkman@gmail.com
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Wysiwyg: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2007
@tobs, what laptop brand do you have or do you use a bluetooth dongle? What is the exact error message you get? I used to use bluetooth through nokia pc suite for my systems or laptop but later the stuff was giving some problems so I switched to usb but I never gave up until I now use bluetooth back again configuring it myself without the pc suite. "my problem is that of curiousity!"
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by MrInfo1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2007
@ tobs

when ever u try connecting with the bluetooth, what error message do u get?
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by ajay01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2007
I hate it wen nobdy gv hears to my cry here. Pls av gt to browse wd my mms cheat on my laptop via bleusoil bluetooth, cn sumbdy pls hit me bk on cellity

or my e-mail
ajayajao@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by MrInfo1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2007
Ajayi na by force?
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by ajay01(m): 10:20pm On Dec 29, 2007
@info.b
No b by4ce, jt help ur guy n welcum him to d hood. .wink.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dejiman(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2007
You know what i have also triied your problem.Bluetoth with Laptop or what ever.Bluetooth is forever good for file transfer but not for data or network transfer.
the best thing use a CABLE for any data or internet transfer you want to use.
More so about bluetooth leave GSM networks operators out of it.they have nothing to do with your problem
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dapsins69(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2007
hello guys.i presently av the celtel mms and wap.shuld my fon so another sign apart from the gprs to show that i have mms cos my mms doesnt seem to be going.

i connected my nokia 5300 through the settings i got here to my pc through pc suite and celtel is billing mi like hell.200 naira is already gone on just nairaland.

please how can i connect free using the wap settings?honsule and other bros help pls
dapoogunkola@yahoo.com
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by MrInfo1(m): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2007
did u set ur Default wap setting to MMS ?
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Wysiwyg: 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2007
@ajay, your problem is not with the network operator. all you need to do is make sure yur system can see your phone as a modem through the bluetooth connection. Let me know if you've achieved that already then I'll know what to ask you next and where to go from there. Nobody is ignoring you and please welcome to the hood. wink
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by MrInfo1(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2007
@ Wysiwyg

U mean is proplem is your proplem grin
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by deeteeneey(f): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2007
pls can any1 tell me if i can dwnload usn mms settins.tanx guys i can now free usin ma mms settins.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by MrInfo1(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2007
They said u can't download file's above 300kb undecided
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2007
U can only run applications using ur mms settings if ur phone supports it.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Fadajasi(m): 1:29pm On Dec 30, 2007
Those nokia support the use of mms setting to run applications?
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2007
It depends on the nokia make.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Fadajasi(m): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2007
Does 6230i supports it and how?
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 1:15am On Dec 31, 2007
guys,the opera mod is too much.i opened 20 windows with it.i was able to sent text message too.wow
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by dapsycool(m): 6:47am On Dec 31, 2007
Wow the opera mini mod is too much. Lmfao
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by grock1(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2007
Wow, hey guys, my line has finally been activated for MMS, i can now browse wit it FOC, . .thanks a lot Honsule,for kindly assisting me, . .this celtel pple surely fit giv person hypertension,
. .i av even downloaded d opera mod, it is d best browser i have ever com across, its fast and d pages consume low kb. . .thanks again honsule,u surely is da bomb. .i hop u gt my txt yestaday. . .i dont mind if u can stil send me dat trick .wil b xpectin? . .cheers all nd make sure u download 'Opera Mod'. . .lol
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2007
g-rock:

Wow, hey guys, my line has finally been activated for MMS, i can now browse wit it FOC, . .thanks a lot Honsule,for kindly assisting me, . .this celtel people surely fit giv person hypertension, thank God celtel did not give you hypertension.people like us gives celtel hypertension.enjoy your browsing.i am about to start enjoying fring,virtual radio streaming etc with my celtel internet gprs.who want to join me
. .i av even downloaded d opera mod, it is d best browser i have ever com across, its fast and d pages consume low kb. . .thanks again honsule,u surely is da bomb. .i hop u gt my txt yestaday. . .i don't mind if u can stil send me that trick .wil b xpectin? . .cheers all nd make sure u download 'Opera Mod'. . .lol

Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2007
g-rock:

. .i av even downloaded d opera mod, it is d best browser i have ever com across, its fast and d pages consume low kb. . .thanks again honsule,u surely is da bomb. .i hop u gt my txt yestaday. . .i don't mind if u can stil send me that trick .wil b xpectin? . .cheers all nd make sure u download 'Opera Mod'. . .lol

i got your text yesterday.i just discovered that the opera can't just insert
quote.i tried inserting quote and it was just connecting infinity.so,i decided to use my opera 8.65 for that.which of the trick do you want glo or mtn.hope you won't say, both.i was using the glo free trick yesternight to browse even with money in my account,10kobo was not deducted.but if you try that with mtn,you will definitely regret it.cheers
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2007
Honsule, can we talk (off camera). After new year.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2007
@Tope.After new year.I no get time for Nairaland o.my first semester exams is mid january.No more posting like before.After all,my exams is far better 100 times than any of my posting and assistance to Nairalanders.Remain blessed.Shalom
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by MrInfo1(m): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2007
@ tope_teadr

i will also be too busy teaching dapsycool alphabet  grin come 2008  kiss
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2007
So hons when can we meet (off camera).
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by honsule(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2007
@tope.today.now or never.lol
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2007
Ok now. I'll flash u b4 i we meet.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by topeteadr(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2007
Guys, the mms stuff has been fixed. Now u can activate ur mms.
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by grock1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 31, 2007
@ honsule. . .if u can send both d trick,i wil surely love it :-D. . .bt if u cant,u can give me d trick for glo. I hope its fast. .thanks . . .im gona download fring and cellity now ,i wana know wot d 2 is all about . . .
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by Fadajasi(m): 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2007
Lets get the glo cheat now@honsule
Re: Tested And Confirmed(celtel) by grock1(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2008
@ honsule . . . ?? . .wen r u sending me d cheats? . .pls,im stil waitin.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Innjoo One Rooting / Itel 1508 (it1508) Specification, Features And Price / Checking Pregnancy With A BB Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.