Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,879 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB (13794 Views)

Calls For Ekweremadu To Resign...laughable / Buhari Social Program: Laudable, Laughable Or Dead On Arrival? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Idokojimmy: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2012
MINNA — Former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida yesterday described as laughable, the call by Islamic sect,  Boko Haram  on President Goodluck Jonathan to resign from office as condition for peace to reign in the country.
General Babangida at an interaction with newsmen at his Hill Top mansion, Minna, Niger state as part of activities to mark his 71st birthday today also declared that he had no link with Boko Haram. He challenged Nigerians to unravel those behind the Islamic sect and its origin rather than point accusing fingers at innocent citizens.
He said that there were other sensitive issues confronting the nation which were also deadly, but were being swept under the carpet.

Babangida said: “From my own observation and reading what the media write, I want to say you have not done more studies, you have not done more investigations and researches to find out the causes of this Boko Haram and even communal clashes within the Fulanis, Gwaris and other tribes in the country. Somebody should be able to tell us; somebody should be able to do a research on these and not just conclude that I and some few others are behind the Boko Haram which is not so”
Reacting to the call by Boko Haram on President Jonathan to resign,  Babangida said: “The call for President Jonathan to resign is laughable and it needs no comments from me or any sensible and patriotic Nigerian. What the present situation in the country needs now is for all Nigerians to join hands with the president to move the country forward in all spheres of life in order to take its rightful place in the comity of nations”.
The former military president also threw his weight behind the establishment of state police, pointing out that the agitation by some Nigerians for state police was in order and needs to be considered.

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by martyns303(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2012
Nice try, who you trying to deceive? IBB must have said to BH, look the suspicion is getting heightened, few weeks ago some ijaw fisher man asked me to "denounce" you openly, if I don't, it will be proving his theory, so I'll just go and make some shady speech.

3 Likes

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by sheyguy: 7:35am On Aug 17, 2012
Are we sure this man has not finalized some plan for Mr. Presido already?
This one wen im dey distance imself from BH make eferybodi dey hear so. . .
Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 17, 2012
And his speech is also laughable!. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Super1759: 8:00am On Aug 17, 2012
This is what we call press talk. You say what the people want to hear, wether true or not. He wants to be seen as a good Nigerian

4 Likes

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Demdem(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2012
Father in defence of his son. No shaking.

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Pysam(m): 8:09am On Aug 17, 2012
Where has he been since?so he is waiting to tell us he is not part of Boko guys right he needs to try harder cause nigerians are wiser now

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Demdem(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2012
Pysam: Where has he been since?so he is waiting to tell us he is not part of Boko guys right he needs to try harder cause nigerians are wiser now

ANother edwin clark cloned brain. If so why has the retardeen not sent agents to question him. Is he part of the sponsors list with him?

3 Likes

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Super1759: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2012
Demdem: Father in defence of his son. No shaking.
what are you saying. So gej is now a son to ibb
Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by tellwisdom: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2012
Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Demdem(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2012
Super1759: what are you saying. So gej is now a son to ibb

The retardeen called IBB father.

https://www.nairaland.com/611080/jonathan-confesses-ibb-father-role

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by ugochukwu15(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2012
Mbok this man should go and hug transformer.
Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by iyanda146: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2012
martyns303: Nice try, who you trying to deceive? IBB must have said to BH, look the suspicion is getting heightened, few weeks ago some ijaw fisher man asked me to "denounce" you openly, if I don't, it will be proving his theory, so I'll just go and make some shady speech.
. We need Prof of what of your statement.

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Ortis: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2012
.Hw do u expect me 2 beliv u....gen.ibb wen u looted our money n lied abt it n nw u want me 2 bliv u hav no hand in boko....BOY tink again cos u aint decieve me....bt i wil form a committee 2 investigate ur speech*wink*
Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by amosy007: 9:02am On Aug 17, 2012
The fool at 70, father of all scams aka (maradona 1) has spoken!

I hope he is not playing jonathan like he played nigerians 4 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by moderatorr: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2012
on this day 2011
General Olusegun Obasanjo declared this man a 'fool at 70' !
A week later he apologised for ever crossing the path of the infamous General Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo aka 'God forgives, i dont'.

4 Likes

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by EFFRAKATA: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2012
Idokojimmy:
MINNA — Former Military President, General Ibrahim Babangida yesterday described as laughable, the call by Islamic sect,  Boko Haram  on President Goodluck Jonathan to resign from office as condition for peace to reign in the country.
General Babangida at an interaction with newsmen at his Hill Top mansion, Minna, Niger state as part of activities to mark his 71st birthday today also declared that he had no link with Boko Haram. He challenged Nigerians to unravel those behind the Islamic sect and its origin rather than point accusing fingers at innocent citizens.
He said that there were other sensitive issues confronting the nation which were also deadly, but were being swept under the carpet.

Babangida said: “From my own observation and reading what the media write, I want to say you have not done more studies, you have not done more investigations and researches to find out the causes of this Boko Haram and even communal clashes within the Fulanis, Gwaris and other tribes in the country. Somebody should be able to tell us; somebody should be able to do a research on these and not just conclude that I and some few others are behind the Boko Haram which is not so”

IBB ! !! !!! Not again!
We h'v know this rule already.
The smoke screen factor.

I dey laugh Ooooooooo!
Reacting to the call by Boko Haram on President Jonathan to resign,  Babangida said: “The call for President Jonathan to resign is laughable and it needs no comments from me or any sensible and patriotic Nigerian. What the present situation in the country needs now is for all Nigerians to join hands with the president to move the country forward in all spheres of life in order to take its rightful place in the comity of nations”.
The former military president also threw his weight behind the establishment of state police, pointing out that the agitation by some Nigerians for state police was in order and needs to be considered.

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 17, 2012
I never trusted this man, this Maradona is a wolf in sheep's clothing. His words are poisonous

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by chardino(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2012
I don't trust this man one bit........

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2012
IBB is surely cooking up something big so that when it happens no one will accuse him. GEJ watch your back oo

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2012
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful loyal and honest, to serve Nigeria with all my strenght, to defend her unity, and uphold her honor and glory. So help me God. I believe all the politicians must have recited it one way or the other and this little oath of ours shall fight all you devils down. So help us God.

7 Likes

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Super1759: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2012
Demdem:

The retardeen called IBB father.

https://www.nairaland.com/611080/jonathan-confesses-ibb-father-role
I haven't seen this one before. That means there is more to what we are seeing. They are just acting drama for us and playing the script from behind
Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Euroclydon(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2012
As the former boss would say... I dey laugh!!!
Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by greaterlove(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2012
all I know is this boko haram thing will surely come to an end soon cos its senseless, my only problem is the innocent lives that they have taken, breeze go soon blow and fowl yansh go open, whether na ibb, buhari, sanusi, el rufai, bakare or goodluck dey sponsor dem we go know cos blood don already fall for ground and their cries must be heard.

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Menendez: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2012
Hey guys.....am new here smiley

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2012
[quote author=EFFRAKATA][/quote] Fool at 70 talking ,who is he decieving. If i had my way a president THIS FOOL AT 70 would be DEAD.
Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2012
What more can i say...other than this
emmysenior: I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful loyal and honest, to serve Nigeria with all my strenght, to defend her unity, and uphold her honor and glory. So help me God. I believe all the politicians must have recited it one way or the other and this little oath of ours shall fight all you devils down. So help us God.
Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by alaoeri: 9:20am On Aug 17, 2012
Don't know why nigerians reason like this, asking IBB τ̲̅ȍ denounce BH publicly now he have done that, nigerians still saying his lying & pretending what else do u ppl want or he should said he's behind BH if that's what u want keepon jonzing.

5 Likes

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by ujchief(m): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2012
You all were agitating for his open denouncement and critisism of Boko haram, hes just done that, now u say u dont believe him? What else do u and Edwin Clark want? For him to raise an army and storm their camp? Last time i checked, thats the responsibility of the C-in-C
CHESSBOARD: I never trusted this man, this Maradona is a wolf in sheep's clothing. His words are poisonous
You all were agitating for his open denouncement and critisism of Boko haram, hes just done that, now u say u dont believe him? What else do u and Edwin Clark want? For him to raise an army and storm their camp? Last time i checked, thats the responsibility of the C-in-C

1 Like

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 17, 2012
I laugh in maradona style! Babangida dey make me laugh I swear! grin
Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by ebamma(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2012
1)The full meaning of MTN
is (a)milking those
nigerians (b)mumu them
nigerians (c)maga them
nigerians (d)all of the
above
(2)As fast as usain Bolt,as
dangerous as
bokoharam,as illiterate as
patience jonathan,as
clueless as (a) goodluck
jonathan (b)pastor bakare
(c) nasir el-rufai
(3)president jonathan
went to jamaica to (a)
dance reggae (b)smoke
jamaican marijuana (c)to
find a second wife (d)all of
the above
4)Pastor T B Joshua
always prophesies (a)after
the deed has been done
(b)before the deed has
been done (c)as the deed
is being done
(5)Only in Nigeria (a)will a
fisherman's son become
president (b)will your
girlfriend demand a
blackberry before sex (c)
will a corrupt politician be
given chieftaincy titles (d)
all of the above
(6)If you impregnant a
nigerian soldier's
daughter (a)run for your
life (b)go and claim the
baby (c)go and give
testimony in the church
(7)If Mikel obi is 23yrs
how old am i (a)67yrs (b)
75yrs (c)89yrs
( I am something i sleep in
the day and work in the
night what am i (a)
LovePeddler (b)a armed
robber (c) a witch (d)all of
the above
(9)The term maga don
pay is associated with (a)
naija politicians (b) mtn (c)
yahoo yahoo boys (d) all
of the above
10)The chance of a
nigerian politician going
to heaven is (a)100
percent (b)30 percent (c)
no percent
11)The term islam is a
religion of peace is an
irony true or false

16 Likes

Re: Call For Jonathan To Resign Laughable- IBB by Demdem(m): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2012
alaoeri: Don't know why nigerians reason like this, asking IBB τ̲̅ȍ denounce BH publicly now he have done that, nigerians still saying his lying & pretending what else do u ppl wantor he should said he's behind BH if that's what u want keepon jonzing.

u dey mind them at all? Nigerians prefer to ignore the the person with the list of Evil boko sponsors and enjoy chasing IBB's shadows.
Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Britain Tomorrow / I Regret Joining APC, Atiku Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.