Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,257 members, 7,953,964 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations (1559 Views)

Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. / Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini Has Called For The Deportation Of Foreign National / As PDP Presidential Campaign Moves North, Buhari's Health Status Queried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by Ogbonaikenna(m): 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2012
We are contacting your good self
to sponsor the documentary
evidence of Igbo -Biafra genocide
This is a voice to the helpless a
community care Initiatives.
Your sponsorship will be for the
documentary evidence of
Genocide of Biafrans which will
be broadcasted in National
television of many nations, and
will be given to the government of
the free world in other to
familiarize the world community
with the plight and the stand of
the overwhelming majority of the
Biafra People.
Islamization of Christian Biafra is
the epicenter of terrorism in
Nigeria
We have been locked up with
destructive demons of genocide,
hypocrcy and wickedness and lies
of the highest order; all that
Nigeria has ever given us is
memories of pain
The violation of our fundamental
human rights is the reason for
this awareness campaign, thus
we should not allow this delicate
issue in the hands of politicians or
individuals monopolizing our
economic resources. For they
don`t care about us
Only a democratic free Biafra can
protect our people.
Free Biafra NOW!
For alliance on this project
Tell: +27 78565 8193
23 minutes ago
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by belovedaja(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2012
Stop deceiving people with this your biafra.
Uwazurike has used massob to become ezeigbo gburugburu and gain prominence in nigeria politics. Now you tell me what you want to achieve with biafra. THIEF

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by boyendowed(m): 1:56am On Aug 18, 2012
belovedaja: Stop deceiving people with this your biafra.
Uwazurike has used massob to become ezeigbo gburugburu and gain prominence in nigeria politics. Now you tell me what you want to achieve with biafra. THIEF

I hope you know you didn't have to comment?You guys hate Igbos and when they want to secede,you say no.So what do you want Mr "I love Nigeria"?
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by Mgbadike80: 5:53am On Aug 18, 2012
Pls my server is down, go to vanguard newspaper and copy the news that biafra have applied to UN and AU as an observer member pending the declaration of independence on nov 5,it's urgent
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by Super1759: 7:07am On Aug 18, 2012
I can say now that this present biafra are group of political mindset not states anymore
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by Caseless: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2012
Ndigbo again? I'm sure dis is jst a segment of d igbo.I knw many of u knw wat's 'bia', can any 1 tel me wat 'fra' stand 4? I'm jst askin. Do u need international tv stations 2 press home u demand? Wat a BALLYHOO AGITATION!
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 18, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: We are contacting your good self
to sponsor the documentary
evidence of Igbo -Biafra genocide
This is a voice to the helpless a
community care Initiatives.
Your sponsorship will be for the
documentary evidence of
Genocide of Biafrans which will
be broadcasted in National
television of many nations, and
will be given to the government of
the free world in other to
familiarize the world community
with the plight and the stand of
the overwhelming majority of the
Biafra People.
Islamization of Christian Biafra is
the epicenter of terrorism in
Nigeria
We have been locked up with
destructive demons of genocide,
hypocrcy and wickedness and lies
of the highest order; all that
Nigeria has ever given us is
memories of pain
The violation of our fundamental
human rights is the reason for
this awareness campaign, thus
we should not allow this delicate
issue in the hands of politicians or
individuals monopolizing our
economic resources. For they
don`t care about us
Only a democratic free Biafra can
protect our people.
Free Biafra NOW!
For alliance on this project
Tell: +27 78565 8193
23 minutes ago

Everybody and everything involved in this biafran agenda has always been about scam.
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by Caseless: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2012
D only ethnic grp dat ar not cosmopolitant and canot b confined 2 their geopolitical zone(SE). Rememba d rumour of bh askin nodanas 2 combak home and d southanas 2 go. I ws travelin frm kogi 2 kd dat day,u'l b suprisd 2 knw i was d only nothana in dat bus
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by Caseless: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2012
Wen they wer recald home by massob, how many of dem did return home? Dz goes 2 show how unpopular dz agitation has bcom among d ndigbo. Cos they goin home amount 2 suicide as land dispute alone wld've halved d population. So,most of dem refused.
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by omayyi: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2012
caseless: D only ethnic grp dat ar not cosmopolitant and canot b confined 2 their geopolitical zone(SE). Rememba d rumour of bh askin nodanas 2 combak home and d southanas 2 go. I ws travelin frm kogi 2 kd dat day,u'l b suprisd 2 knw i was d only nothana in dat bus
buhahahahaha...I reckon all the other passengers are southerners and most likely Igbos. That's even after the boko boys said "get out of our land; we don't want u" but for where... igbos swear say them must stay for north. But the hypocrites will come on line and scream "biafra" or "we hate abokis". Why should anyone take these clowns serious.
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by Caseless: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Everybody and everything involved in this biafran agenda has always been about scam.
I laff my aba-made shirt tear, my nose fell off and my fasting come nearly break! Hahaha..which kind wahala b diz,bluetooth?
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by okeyfrank: 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
The very mistake was done in bringing North and South together in the first place. We are two different people, different ideology, beliefs, cranial configurations, capabilities, etc. I wonder why the so called Muslim extremists in the North would never be grateful to God for bringing them together with the Southerners that they learn from. He who knows not, and does not know that he knows not, is a fool.

Religion should not be merged with politics. When people are ignorantly incapacitated, they hide under the guise of Islam and brutal inhumane Islamic laws to perpetrate mayhem.

The best thing for us now is to peacefully divide this country into two (North and South, as the Southerners have no problem in living together) or three (North, East and West) with the rebirth of Oduduwa Republic, Biafra Republic and the Arewa federation. This is the only way.
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by belovedaja(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
boyendowed:

I hope you know you didn't have to comment?You guys hate Igbos and when they want to secede,you say no.So what do you want Mr "I love Nigeria"?
you look more or less like an illiterate .i want you to reason and not foolishly follow what you dont know. I am a full blood igbo boy . THINK
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2012
But come oo,

Does it mean that if you are from Biafra, you cannot not live else where or transact business there?
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by CyberG: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
I think the first step is to withdraw every biafaran from SS, SW, MB, NE, NC, NW back to their ancestral land. People who try to eat their cakes and have it are usually killed and they should avoid this kind of trouble. Imagine Lagos and the big cities of Nigeria become free again from the overpopulation caused by everyone in the SE wanting to migrate there. This is indeed one of the problems with Nigeria where one prosperous man/state/people must be eaten until he is no better than the poor folks. Same problem for the SS where the whole country just must eat them into poverty! Na wah for this country oo

1 Like

Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by 9javoice1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
sometimes i dont understand the yorubas. if we say divide nigeria they join the hausa's and say no.
if we say lets leave together and unite in peace, they also join the hausas and make sure nigeria is disunited.

anyman who usualy don't declear his stand always find himself as lamb for the sacrifice.
oneday you guys will wakeup in the morning and find out that biafra is gone,
and then you will find it difficult to seperate from hausas.

the only set of people everybody hate to associate is hausa/fulani but only one region in the south call them friends and brother.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by 9javoice1(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2012
by caseless: 8:02am
Wen they wer recald home by massob, how many of dem did return home? Dz goes 2 show how unpopular dz agitation has bcom among d ndigbo. Cos they goin home amount 2 suicide as land dispute alone wld've halved d population. So,most of dem refused.

did you not find it shameful that every tribe hate your people? from NC,SW,SS AND SE.
everybody don't want one nigeria direct or indirect but only you guys are working and shouting for it.

SE is campaignin today for seperate country if because of Core-north and its backward mentality.
SS keep shouting all man to your tent is just because of core-north.
NC is yearning and craving for seperate region just because of core-north,
SW is systematicaly looking for SNC and Oodua is just bcuz of core-north.

My ghananian friend once ask me how did you guys end up with these core-north on the seat of power?
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by mpumalanga: 9:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
CyberG: I think the first step is to withdraw every biafaran from SS, SW, MB, NE, NC, NW back to their ancestral land. People who try to eat their cakes and have it are usually killed and they should avoid this kind of trouble. Imagine Lagos and the big cities of Nigeria become free again from the overpopulation caused by everyone in the SE wanting to migrate there. This is indeed one of the problems with Nigeria where one prosperous man/state/people must be eaten until he is no better than the poor folks. Same problem for the SS where the whole country just must eat them into poverty! Na wah for this country oo

Who made you the prince of SS,NC and NE?Why are so angry with people that want to go so that your so called
big cities will be depopulated.
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by basisop(m): 11:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
belovedaja:
you look more or less like an illiterate .i want you to reason and not foolishly follow what you dont know. I am a full blood igbo boy . THINK

Let me correct you. " You are a fool blood igbo idiot"
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by CyberG: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2012
mpumalanga:

Who made you the prince of SS,NC and NE?Why are so angry with people that want to go so that your so called
big cities will be depopulated.

Yes, I am a prince and it's good you noticed it. Now back to the topic. cool cool
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by sleekdot(m): 12:28am On Aug 19, 2012
9ja voice: sometimes i dont understand the yorubas. if we say divide nigeria they join the hausa's and say no.
if we say lets leave together and unite in peace, they also join the hausas and make sure nigeria is disunited.

anyman who usualy don't declear his stand always find himself as lamb for the sacrifice.
oneday you guys will wakeup in the morning and find out that biafra is gone,
and then you will find it difficult to seperate from hausas.

the only set of people everybody hate to associate is hausa/fulani but only one region in the south call them friends and brother.

Why cant the Ibos declare their Biafra and withdraw all Ibo from all other regions

1 Like

Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by GAR3TH(m): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2012
All these pro Biafra groups seem to just be milking money out of the Biafra movement. What is so hard about declaring Biafra? Ogoni said they will declare Independent autonomy in May and in August it happen. Bakassi said the same and a few month later did it, Same with south Sudan, Kosovo, Montenegro etc. But with Biafra, its been decade after decade. No new country created but rather a new pro Biafra organisation created even week, Really.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by ak47mann(m): 12:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
GAR3TH: All these pro Biafra groups seem to just be milking money out of the Biafra movement. What is so hard about declaring Biafra? Ogoni said they will declare Independent autonomy in May and in August it happen. Bakassi said the same and a few month later did it, Same with south Sudan, Kosovo, Montenegro etc. But with Biafra, its been decade after decade. No new country created but rather a new pro Biafra organisation created even week, Really.
so ogonis are no more Nigerians? because they still share the same flag and anthem or else you are now their spokes man...
Re: Biafra Awareness Campaign Moves To Foreign National Television Stations by GAR3TH(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2012
ak47mann: so ogonis are no more Nigerians? because they still share the same flag and anthem or else you are now their spokes man...
What are you talking about? They declared independent autonomy, meaning they are Nigerian but self Governing...What are you getting at?

(1) (Reply)

[photonews] National Awards: Mike Adenuga Receives GCON / Lest We Forget... The Genocide Of Asaba! 45years After, No Justice! / Former Ikeja Council Boss, Toyin Hamzat, Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.