Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola (18689 Views)

LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC / PhD, MBA Holders Apply As Truck Drivers At Dangote Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by tinkinfela(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nice development. In Sweden, pretty lepa girls as young as 19 drive big Scania trucks..
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by nagoma(m): 6:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
kariolality: But they ar Weak

Weak? Can you stomach a baby for 9 months?
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by CuteTj(m): 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cyndas:

why do you always like relating every topic to the price of garri?or is it cos your name starts with eba?
you subtly wicked. LoL...
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by jpphilips(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2012
berem: this is serious! oga fash you too much joor! when will nigerian women start driving trailers,tankers,tippers,brt buses and luxurious buses?

lol, wen they cant even drive properly, why do we have much traffic during school runs and less traffic when the kids are on holidays?

1 Like

Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by okeyxyz(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nice. we need more of these empowerment schemes.
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by DCAT: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
don't mind the idiot. garri is the only thing in his dumb head. ewu garri brain.
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2012
berem: this is serious! oga fash you too much joor! when will nigerian women start driving trailers,tankers,tippers,brt buses and luxurious buses?

They have already. I saw a female driving truck in Lag 2 weeks ago. I was thrilled with her confidence on d wheels. I heard Fashola employed a lot of them. Kudos to them.
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by dowjones(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
killuminati: E be like say na only garri you fit afford to buy/chop undecided

leave Ebamma alone !
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by Temismith(f): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
Cyndas:

why do you always like relating every topic to the price of garri?or is it cos your name starts with eba?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah. Ure too funny jor
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by dowjones(m): 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hoodrat: Nice move by fashola. God bless you. please try to create a road side waste bin so we can learn to keep the city clean and neat without throwing all those dirt and trash pure water sachet,broken bottle, cigarette and all other forsaken things on the beautiful roads and streets of lagos. Is time to keep it clean and teach our people how to maintain a healthy and clean lifestyle to tackle disease and illness that feed on dirts. God bless you Mr fashola as you do this for am sure you are capable and able of doing it.

is fashola on nairaland ?
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 20, 2012
dowjones:

i think so(undercover) cheesy
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 20, 2012
women drive trucks and buses every where else. why is this news?
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by dasparrow: 4:39am On Aug 20, 2012
@Post

I don't see anything wrong with this. Here in the states some women drive commercial buses and some are also truck drivers. So why should it be a big deal in Nigeria that females are driving trucks? Are we not in 2012?
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 20, 2012
obyikye: are women not human being?

Ask that again to arab men...
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by azimibraun: 5:31am On Aug 20, 2012
Seen a grandma Drive for Dangote cement company in obajana in kogi b4.. An 18 wheeler truck with 600bags of cement doing 120 on the freeway.. Wonder hw reverses that monster. No b 2day e don tey. Besides if no b say things bad truuck cruising na woman job e supposed be? I no too hail sha even wen I hail.
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by Korrection(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2012
UNA GO KILL PERSON FOR THIS NAIRALAND.....KAI.....
Cyndas:

Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by PetDancer(f): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2012
obyikye: are women not human being?
help me ask them o
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by Delafruita(m): 7:54am On Aug 20, 2012
ogbeche77:
Very good initiative & opportunity for those women.. Just that most are Card carrying ACN members & party loyalists.. Ordinary lagosians should also be considered
first,where is the evidence that they are all members of ACN?even if they are,are card carrying ACN members "extrao-terrestial" lagosians?or perhaps they are from pluto and not deserving of employment from the government they worked hard to vote into power.or perhaps you dont realise that all ministers,special assistants,special advisers,SSAs and almost all political appointees at the federal level are card-carrying members of the PDP.
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
Equal job opportunities for men and women, good one
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by gendebs(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
berem: did u say weak? most women out there are breadwinners.they struggle to take care of their families when the man is jobless.pls do not underestimate the power of women!
what is the ratio of women that cater for the family. Very few. Which power women get compared to men
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by gendebs(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
Cyndas:

joke of d week
rating: A
scores: 10/10
coment: very funny
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by alstacs(m): 2:55am On Aug 21, 2012
tegax: What a man can do....... wink wink

Wonder what will happen when d monthly visitor comes knocking with pains! Take sick leave- on a lighter note pls.
Good initiative.
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by Ranoscky(m): 5:39am On Aug 21, 2012
Good for them.
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by Hoodrat(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
dowjones:

I wouldn't know but am sure my advice will transform nigeria to a very neat and clean country if road side waste bin are created with a strong road/streets maintenance. Environment awareness contribute strongly to people well being and it beautify a country. I wouldn't say we are lazy and don't know how to keep nigerian clean but the basic materials we need are missing that's why people carelessly dump refuse and dirts on the street with no regret.
Re: Female LAWMA Truck Drivers : Iyawo Fashola by exago(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2012
hope people will see them driving it on the streets, not just a photo flick on nl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Regrets Not Privatizing NNPC When He Was President / Under Buhari, People Are Just Stealing Left, Right And Centre —buba Galadima / Police Teargas 2000 Protesting IPOB Women In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.