Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians (17341 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by ambrosini593(m): 6:28am On Aug 18, 2012
Eleven days after the Big Brother Stargame show ended, the drama is yet to end as former housemates continue to banter at each other.

The most recent is Prezo’s diss for ex-girlfriend, Goldie. He recently expressed concern at the amount of criticism his relationship with Goldie fetched him, blaming it on Goldie’s stubborn attitude which he says did not create a room for reconciliation.

According to him, Goldie’s failure to produce his ring was a spit in his face, as against his hope of a good outcome of their relationship, ‘I have no hard feelings for Goldie…its such a shame that things turned out the way they did’, he added.

He however apologised to Nigerians for their perception about him being irrational and responsible for Goldie’s eviction, ‘If Nigerians say I’m part of the reason she was evicted from the BBA house. I want to use this opportunity to apologise to Nigerians’

Prezzo with real names Jackson Makini, came second at the end of BBA Stargame, on Saturday, August 5, 2012.

http://thenetng.com/2012/08/18/prezzo-apologises-to-nigerians/
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by julimax(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2012
Ehen? Watin be my own inside?

2 Likes

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by werepeLeri: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2012
julimax: Ehen? Watin be my own inside?

and who told u your own dey inside?

2 Likes

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Super1759: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2012
Someone came to our house and sneaked into our kitchen and wiped off all the meat in the pot and came back to say sorry..*anyway that one concern you and that skelewat called goldie abii goldigger. Who cares

1 Like

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by redcliff: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2012
let him shove his apology into his arse...we dont give a rats arse if he did not apologize
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by werepeLeri: 7:36am On Aug 18, 2012
you think too much of yourself if you think Prezzo is moved by all these stoopid insults you diss on him .
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by kobezex: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2012
Who cares?
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by floxy82: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2012
We don't need his apology. Afterall is d nonsense babe who stooped so low to misbehave dat gave him room for insult.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by fulfillment2020(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2012
Who's the modafucka?,,,,neva watched BBA talk more of knowing who's Prezzo or Goldie. Ok apology accepted but wil that change the price goat meat at mama sikiru shop? mtchewwwwww
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by fingard02k(m): 7:42am On Aug 18, 2012
Mediciene after death.. We don't need your sorry A$rse..As for the eviction, we Naija evicted her cus she failed NAIJA.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by sylve11: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2012
Did he bleep Goldie? I just wanna knw. cool
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by tuasefemi(m): 7:47am On Aug 18, 2012
BTW who's prezzo as far as am concerned?
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 18, 2012
Apology thrown into d waste bin. Its useless. Go enjoy ur money while kennis rehabilitates his bronzedie...no silverdie... haba!!!...why cant get her name rite...ok it think its gold.digger!! Goldie's stupidity don make this guy celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Fourcade(m): 7:48am On Aug 18, 2012
Prezzo
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Fourcade(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2012
kobezex: Who cares?
NFCS does grin

7 Likes

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Chrisfab: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2012
Goldie is d name of my mad dog, i named d dog after goldie stupidity in d BBA.
>--Çhrî$fâb-->
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by ENZOSCIFO1: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2012
fulfillment2020: Who's the modafucka?,,,,neva watched BBA talk more of knowing who's Prezzo or Goldie. Ok apology accepted but wil that change the price goat meat at mama sikiru shop? mtchewwwwww

And I suppose your coming on Nairaland to show ur brainlessness will affect the price of goat meat in ur mentioned shop.Yeye boy!
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Chrisfab: 7:53am On Aug 18, 2012
Goldie is d name of my mad dog, i named d dog after goldie's stupidity in d BBA.
>--Çhrî$fâb-->
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Skoopy(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2012
I neva knew ther was second place in BBA,

1 Like

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 18, 2012
And how does his apology affect the amount I pay for my electricity bill? undecided
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by cyril83(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2012
I love this sharp niggy die...that's how cheap gurl shud be treated, goldie went to the house "BBA" with d positive mind of winning d gold but unfortunately for d slut "goldie" whilst she got into d house,she purposely threw away all her goals and ran afta an ugly bad niggy all because of skin tatoos, this simply shows how cheap r nigerian gurls.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Hemanwel(m): 8:05am On Aug 18, 2012
Choi!Una no go kee person 4 dis forum.
Jajajajajaja...(laffin in Pertua)
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by MariaGoretti: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2012
For christ sakes, BBA stargame, as it sounds, was just a game. Dia must be a winner and a looser. No need beatin d issue.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by DExplorer1: 8:07am On Aug 18, 2012
BBA is not my defination of entertainment. Goodluck to those that watch it.

1 Like

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Hemanwel(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2012
berem: And how does his apology affect the amount I pay for my electricity bill? undecided
sharrap there!Was ur broda nt acused of runnin direct wire 4rm high tension d other time?U fit pay bill?
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by odehaj: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2012
Prezzo: when I was in school in Canada,we hid to smoke cigarette to keep
off cold.
Goldie: aah! na Canada u go school,ah..ajebo pikin...
An eye opener for 9ja girls who think that poverty started here in 9ja.
If I were Prezzo, Goldie would have been pregnant b4 d show ended, silly girl!

1 Like

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by poweredcom(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2012
You see dats why I don't watch dat so called big brother rubbish and mr prezzo should shut tha Bleep up
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by slimming: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2012
who now won the game?
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by gbadexy(m): 8:33am On Aug 18, 2012
I only get to hear about this prezzo on NL.
Apparently this dude got to people on NL, because the BBA was just a show between people not countries and whatever they do among themselves is their business.
Its not as if they went to represent their countries as an intellectual or sport event, they were just living idly and besides no government agency sent them. Only corporate organisations that hopes to gain publicity and media hypes these things.
The apology of the guy should be for goldie if he has to, I doubt if 99.9 % of nigerians hustling to make ends meet or that want to multiply there money knows or care what an ordinary citizen of another country says.

9 Likes

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
For christ sakes, BBA stargame, as it sounds, was just a game. Dia must be a winner and a looser. No need beatin d issue.
the issue here isnt d game buh d player

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulder's Ultimate Man, Chinedu Ubachukwu Dazzles In New Pictures / Bambam And Teddy-A Meet Pastor Tony Rapu / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Honored As One Of 100 Most Influential People Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.