Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Woman Cheat On Her Hersband With Their Driver.... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Cheat On Her Hersband With Their Driver.... (1223 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cheat On Her Hersband With Their Driver.... by folanic: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
HELLO...Driver went 2drop his boss @ d airport, d boss noticed that he 4got an important document @ home so he went back home,his wife was bathing with soap on her face, d husband tip-toe and touch her boobs d wife responded have u drop my stupid husband so fast? Don't rush we've d whole weekend to spend 2geda, am even praying he flying Dana Air so that i can enjoy u till d end of my life! She noticed d person was quite, she washed her face and saw her husband standing in front of her. If u r in that man's shoes what will u do?
Re: Woman Cheat On Her Hersband With Their Driver.... by henrychubayo: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
First, i have noticed that she cheats on me. Then, i will kindly ask her to leave immediatly. Reason, a woman who commits fornication and cheat on her husband can do anything to stop what will prevent her to doing so even if it merit killing her husband to get a full service for intimate desires she so seek.
Re: Woman Cheat On Her Hersband With Their Driver.... by EfemenaXY: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
Why did the husband have to tiptoe into his own home? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cheat On Her Hersband With Their Driver.... by Kobojunkie: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2012

What a gem of a woman that is.

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Homosexuality Must Not Be Legalised / Which Baby Product is Best to use? / 12 Points For Husbands To Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.