Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church (52699 Views)

Amber Rose Walks Out Of Dbanj’s Party / Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles / Pictures Of Dbanj With Ludacris And Akon At Ludacris's Weekend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Ganys: 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Freiburger(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2012
Now i can understand why Dbanj is the way he is, he is like a plane without a pilot.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by abolo: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ehen wetin concern you
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by freecocoa(f): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
What is this?
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by cyril83(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Fire on pastor.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
I command the fire of the unholy ghost on whomsoever created this topic!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
Maybe he don realize that the illuminati he had his hands in is now coming to catch after him. So now e needs deliverance. SMH

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by chinnyonwu(m): 1:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Ɩ☺Ɩ dbanj needs prayers to get inspirations! #lebete!!! Oya front page pple , start talking.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by iammodel(m): 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
Christ died for us without us asking for it in the first place. He redeemed us with His own precious blood,but the devil seeks to buy that redeemed soul with money & fame. Wish him the best.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by tshoboy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dis pic was b4 he joined Good music.he wears jesus piece now
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by iammodel(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
Christ died for us without us asking for it in the first place. He redeemed us with His own precious blood,but the devil seeks to buy that redeemed soul with money & fame. Wish D'banj the best.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
And this deserves to be on front page? Really?
Is this a celebrity gossip site or what?
Just because he was receiving simple prayers.....not that he started to jirate, turn around or even collapsed as a result of the prayers ooo. Just simple prayers.
I mean if i want to be seeing this kinda things, really it's as easy as looking up linda ikeji's blog.
It's just too childish for us joor!

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by etchel(m): 1:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
He needs it oh.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by born2boink(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
All spirit of illuminaty out in jesus name ......fire!fire!! Fire!!! On your nairaland gossipers
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by ben4reel: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
It look like a scene from a Nollywood movie and the fellow being prayed for....is he really D'banj?
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by johnstar(m): 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
Nd ow dose dat reduce d cost of ashewo money undecided undecided, all na wash abeg, im don join illuminati, e juz 1 use dis 1 cover up... Mtcheeeeeeew, im go soon die vry soon na
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by stint(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
who snaped the picture and why snap a picture while praying to God? ?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by johnstar(m): 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
Its seams dey ar acting film grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by ben4reel: 2:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
Why would any one be taking snap shots at a private prayer meeting like this?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by boyendowed(m): 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
solidbroda: Maybe he don realize that the illuminati he had his hands in is now coming to catch after him. So now e needs deliverance. SMH

Are you guys not tired of this Illuminati crap?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by duality(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
Freiburger: Now i can understand why Dbanj is the way he is, he is like a plane without a pilot.

can you pleas explain..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by tpapi: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
Where is dat our freind dat likes comparin topics wit d price of garri in d market

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by boyt1: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
pls. dbanj forget Champagne now. pray pray pray. fast, speak in Tongues, see visions, do all you can to remain alive. no let me here say you die, na beg i de beg.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by MrGlobe(m): 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
ladies and gentlemen stop complaining abouth thrash topics on the homepage. If you want to make the homepage just find a way to squeeze 'Dbanj' into your post topic and snap. I get there is dbanj promotion on so you can capitalize on it
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Dhelake: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2012
is dat really d'banj??
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Freiburger(m): 2:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
duality:

can you pleas explain..
na my mouth you wan hear say day don break.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by vislabraye(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
What's the big deal?
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
boyendowed:

Are you guys not tired of this Illuminati crap?

I tire ooo. Nigerian are so clueless about the Illuminati crap. Are we so dumb as a nation we cant even do a little research about the word Illuminati? It is so anoying anytime i come across the word both in the print media and online. Please stop using the word carelessly or tagging a Nigerian artist to the light. Dbanj is not even a mason.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by fittty(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2012
Pray to make kanye feature him on kanye's track undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by chelseabmw(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by alaoeri: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2012
Dbanj & Seun from same state guess that's why anything about Dbanj find its way τ̲̅ȍ front page.
Re: Picture Of Dbanj Receiving Prayers In Church by DCAT: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
poster must be idle minded..... pooo on this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Reveals Crush For Jidenna / 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December / Funke Adesiyan Takes A Dip In The Pool In Bikini (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.