Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,359 members, 7,843,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

RAMATU PARTS 24----30!!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / RAMATU PARTS 24----30!!!! (1066 Views)

Ramatu, Parts 1 To 51 (updated) / Ramatu..parts 1 To 44 / RAMATU series parts 1 to 43...merry xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAMATU PARTS 24----30!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
RAMATU PART 24
A truck had crashed into our taxi.Our driver died on the spot.I saw pele also very badly injured with all his front teeth removed, i was laughing, because i was not that hurt.Then i saw rescuers enter our taxi to help us get out.They brought out pele and the deceased taxi driver.I checked on the driver's seat and spotted some naira notes, i quickly grabbed them and stuffed them into my pocket.
The rescuers brought out the hunchback and they thought the accident had given him that hunchback so they were going to stretch him to become normal when he cried out nasally " na so i be oo abeg dont stretch me eeeeee!!" i was full of lafta grin

WATCH OUT FOR RAMATU PART 25. . . . .. . . . . .

RAMATU PART 25
The rescuers wouldnt take any of that from the poor hunchback, but still went ahead to stretch him violently and soon i heard a loud rhythmic fart with echo coming from the abled anus of the hunchback, the rescuers suddenly dropped him to the ground and took to their heels.Soon, houseflies, bluebottles, bees and other violent flies engulfed the scene, as i covered my nostrils tightly to block the repugnant stench from entering my nostrils.It was then i realised i was still erect. .this time even harder.
Soon i spotted the angry muslims chanting war songs heading towards my area so i set off in Usain Bolt style, with the sack containing their sandals firmly in my grips.

RAMATU PART 26
The muslims were now closer to me than ever when i saw an albino heading towards mee on his bicycle.Whilst riding past me, i pushed him off his bike, took charge of it and rode like i was maaaad.I rode and rode and rode and before i realised, i was at the Lagos airpot."oh my God" i thought.I saw one giant aeroplane with the inscription "VIRGIN NIGERIA".I saw people in ques trooping into the aeroplane.I hurriedly joined them, and soon i was inside the plane, without anyone asking me a word.i suddenly heard a lady's voice, that we must tighten our seat belts as the plane was about to take off. . ..

RAMATU PART 27
It was there and then i asked a white lady sitting close to me where we were going, to which she replied "AMERICA".I did the sign of cross then i could feel the plane moving.Just as the plane moved, i spotted one big grasscutter with speed cross over where i was seated, i got up and gave it a hooooot chase inside the plane.Everyone on board in shock was looking at me.I saw the grasscutter hop into the skirt of one fine babe, i stretched off my hand into the babe's skirt and caught the grasscutter.i removed my belt, tied it around the grass-cutter's neck and hanged it till it died.

RAMATU PART 28
I could hear lots of peeps on the flight murmuring, cursing and all that.I saw one lady who was dressed like a waitress on the plane, so i bave her the grasscutter to go and roast it for me.she took it and left.
it was just after this that two well built guys holding pistols asked everyone on the flight to say their last prayers and that they were suicide bombers.They quickly relesed a few gunshots into roof and everyone was shaking.It was at the same time we heard an announcement that, the pilot was having his eppileptic attack so everyone must pray hard.

RAMATU PART 29
I could hear many screaming, others praying but i was just erect and shivering.I crawled on the floor into the pilots room to take charge of the plane which was already at the verge of crashing.I saw the pilot who had had an eppileptic attack's miserable body in the room with foam all over his mouth.I gave him two dirty slaps and then decided to pilot the plane myself.Try as i could, i could not do anything.Luckily, i spotted two parachutes, i took both, through the windows i gently descended down the plane with a much harder erection coupled with series of farts. . . grin grin

RAMATU PART 30
I finally touched down and i found myself in a very strange place.It was a shrine.I saw the fetish priest, very old and tattered .He asked me my mission in his shrine and i told him the story.He promised he could cure my erectionn disorder, but i will have to pay him.I told him i had no money so we came to a compromise that, i will stay in the shrine and work for him for one year when he healed me of the erecttion fever.He told me to cure my errection, i had to bleep his godess, who was half-human, half snake.i fainted!!! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: RAMATU PARTS 24----30!!!! by Mutumdaya(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2012
:PBingbagbos problem,just drop your advice please,
Re: RAMATU PARTS 24----30!!!! by larride(m): 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2012
Erm Dr Bin, my boss (Dr Bin GbaGbo) usually bed-wet, what do you suggest we do for him?
Re: RAMATU PARTS 24----30!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
erm.. .the two posters above me should simply use the toilet and be free, thank you!!!
Re: RAMATU PARTS 24----30!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: RAMATU PARTS 24----30!!!! by larride(m): 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
Bin......u don dey madt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RAMATU PARTS 24----30!!!! by ikechukz(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2012
Season one neva still finish
Re: RAMATU PARTS 24----30!!!! by Homar(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
Bin come here and complete this tory o . I de beg u in illuminati name .
Re: RAMATU PARTS 24----30!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:41pm On Sep 10, 2012
Homar: Bin come here and complete this tory o . I de beg u in illuminati name .

shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Soo Scary, A Must Read!! / Sexist Jokes / Chit-chat With Studio Cfr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.