Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Is This True About Muhammad? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is This True About Muhammad? (3917 Views)

What Jesus Said About Muhammad / Honest Question About Muhammad (PBUH) / Muslim Threatens To Hang Christians For Speaking About Muhammad On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by speeder(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hey, no need for insult here
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 8:21am On Aug 22, 2012
nakash: Like any brainwashed zombie Lagoshia (sp) will declare that you need to quote the quran to prove what you claim. He will refuse to accept the hadiths claiming that only the quran is authentic. Just ask him Show me where the quran mentions Jerusalem . For your point of info Raymond Ibrahim offered 1m dollars to anyone who would show him where Jerusalem is mentioned in the Quran. No one has claimed the price years later. They claim its mentioned in the hadiths. Yet the same hadiths say Muhammad pillaged, raped, attacked defenceless people, enslaved, married 6 year old which they then dismiss as fake hadiths. Ask them where the quran says they should pray 50 times a day ( later abrogated to 5) facing mecca and why they should use water to wipe their asses after defeacating they will quote the same hadiths and sunna to justify.Even facing Mecca when praying they will quote their sources that they dismiss as not authentic when it does not favour them.

are you calling them hypocrite?
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 8:29am On Aug 22, 2012
^^^^
@ i dont know what sort of Mod we have on NL.

They have moved the other thread
"muhamad was a womaniser~quran"

since the mod does this i think a another thread should be open consistently so we can address this issue and give the muslim the oportunity to educate us.

Lets hope they wont move this
Thanks
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Gbamar(f): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2012
truthislight: ^^^^
@ i dont know what sort of Mod we have on NL.

They have moved the other thread
"muhamad was a womaniser~quran"

since the mod does this i think a another thread should be open consistently so we can address this issue and give the muslim the oportunity to educate us.

Lets hope they wont move this
Thanks
If you want to be 'Islamically educated' on this issue Sincerely login in to 'ISLAM FOR MUSLIM' .( There you will be properly be enlighten)
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Gbamar(f): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2012
nakash: Muslims have no answer to the questions I have raised. Mark you am high on heinneken and they will quote the bible to me an aetheist to justify the quran. Shame on all muslims they are so dumb and brainwashed that they look to the bible to justify their violent religion. fYI half of muslims are inbred, many of them get good genes Many dont Big mac, sweet necta, tiarabubu et al dont. They could as well be Boko haram. We enlightened people should call them out these soon to be radicalised terrorists.
HYCROCITE! Why can't who post this Un authetic accusation of ours at the Muslims section.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
Gbamar: If you want to be 'Islamically educated' on this issue Sincerely login in to 'ISLAM FOR MUSLIM' .( There you will be properly be enlighten)

i dont want to be ban,

i learnt that the mod bans people that goes their to ask questions.

Why not out of duty try explaining to my knowledge here on this thread if those things that have been said about the muhamad of a guy is wrong?
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by speeder(m): 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
In total amazement
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2012
speeder: In total amazement

why are you amaze?
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2012
One distinguish senator marry a minor and told the whole world that his religious rigth should be respected. mohamed did and his follower are doing it. Even sweetac or what his/her id is is rationalising it. So it is not a bad practice to molest children in islam.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Sweetnecta: 11:34am On Aug 23, 2012
^^^ You can't even write out Sweetnecta? Na wa for you.
Where did I agree that Muhammad [sa] married a prepubescence and therefore justify marriage of underage, as in not adult by not reaching puberty, yet?

I am a he. Woman or man, speak the truth about me. Speak and encourage others to speak the truth about Muhammad [sa].

What your senator did is condemnable and his society, he, the society of the prepubescence bride and her parents are all to be blamed.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sweetnecta: ^^^ You can't even write out Sweetnecta? Na wa for you.
Where did I agree that Muhammad [sa] married a prepubescence and therefore justify marriage of underage, as in not adult by not reaching puberty, yet?

I am a he. Woman or man, speak the truth about me. Speak and encourage others to speak the truth about Muhammad [sa].

What your senator did is condemnable and his society, he, the society of the prepubescence bride and her parents are all to be blamed.

where did the senator learned that such a marriage will be acceptable?

Is it not from islam and muhamad?

Where will he take such child bride to and he will be accepted, is it not in the mosque?

Which environment will Acct such marriage?

Is it not the islam community?

Which set/group of people are busy marrying 6/9 years old kids today?

Is it not still the muhamad followers = islam?

It is insanity!
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by speeder(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
[quote author=MSo it is not a bad practice to molest children in islam.[/quote]
u are the biggest ignoramus I've ever met in...
Hw can u say its not a crime to molest little girls.
Get wise please
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by speeder(m): 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
[quote author=SO it is not a bad practice to molest children in islam.[/quote]
u are the biggest ignoramus I've ever met in...
Hw can u say its not a crime to molest little girls.
Get wise please
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2012
[quote author=speeder][/quote]

certain ways of life is chosen simply out of convenient.

Eg islam,

since it will shield them on their evil practice of molesting children.

Having kids as wives, many at that.

No wander they empheisies on virginity for the girl child.

What about the male child being a virgin for the female child?

Should the girl child not get married to a male child virgin?

Cause it seems to me that not all girl child will get this oportunity since she may end up being a third or fourth wife.

Where then is the justice for the girl child?

This is evil/sex slavery for women.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
D P
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 1:09am On Aug 24, 2012
Lots of questions banging for answers!
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
Muhamed, your actions seems to be too bad.

All your followers seem to have gotten confuse trying to defend you of your wrong doing.

Why did you not leave a better example for them to follow?
Then their work of defending you would have been very easy and not undefendable.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2012
@ speeder I said in 'islam'. of cause it's wrong in a sane world but in the islamic world there is nothing wrong with it.
@sweetnecta..... I cant said ur id correctly cos ur id no be gari. I read ur post even in other trends and I thing u are intellegent. So if marrying a prepubescence is condemnable for that senator, it should be for muhammad too. It very wrong for muhammed pewing a minor, more so been a prophet.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
Mee234: @ speeder I said in 'islam'. of cause it's wrong in a sane world but in the islamic world there is nothing wrong with it.
@sweetnecta..... I cant said ur id correctly cos ur id no be gari. I read ur post even in other trends and I thing u are intellegent. So if marrying a prepubescence is condemnable for that senator, it should be for muhammad too. It very wrong for muhammed pewing a minor, more so been a prophet.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by gst101: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2012
how many of una fit swear say una fit tell the muslims all these for real life?
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Sweetnecta: 8:11pm On Aug 25, 2012
@Mee234:
by Mee234: 10:49pm On Aug 24
@ speeder I said in 'islam'. of cause it's wrong in a sane world but in the islamic world there is nothing wrong with it.
how did we now that the senator married an underage/prepubescent except that we know the record of major events in her life, like her birthday? how do we know how old Muhammad [sa] except that we know that he was born in the year of when the elephant army of Abraha invaded Makka. that year was 570.

so can you tell us what year was Aisha [ra] the alleged prepubescent born, considering that we know that Muhammad [sa] and Abu Bakr [ra] her father were neighbors, friends and members of same charitable organization, prophet-hood began when Muhammad [sa] was 40 in 610,

Abu Bakr and all his household including Aisha entered Islam in this same year, except the first son who was disowned on the spot and Aisha's mother who was divorced immediately while Aisha was independent enough as a child being already promised into marriage to remain with her father, instead of her mother, and her father was even willing to let her live with the family of the future husband?

Aisha's ]ra] life answered every controversy about her. Allah designed her for a purpose; a narrator of some of the aspects of the private life of her husband [sa], a man for the whole world. By her, it is agreed that a man can marry a younger wife, can remarry after end of a marriage, can marry while there is a marriage still going on with a wife, can be friendly with your spouse, dont kick her to the curb because she is on her monthly, etc

Please tell me when was Aisha [ra] born and how old was she in the 15th year of Islam of Muhammad [sa]? If her relationship was abominable like that of the senator because of being prepubescent, while the whole nation spoke against the senator, why there were no jews, christians and pagans in Makka and in Madina talking against it and it would have been a chance to disproof him? why would the pagans of Makka who were his enemies not seized this great chance to disproof him? they never stopped saying that he was enchanting them and many other form of lies about him, but they never said his Quran or his marriage or his honesty or character was less that exemplary.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2012
gst101: how many of una fit swear say una fit tell the muslims all these for real life?

hahaha.

Lol.

Look at this guy?

Do you want our head to be talking without our body? grin
gst101: how many of una fit swear say una fit tell the muslims all these for real life?

hahaha.

Lol.

Look at this guy?

Do you want your head to be talking without your body?
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Mee234: how did we now that the senator married an underage/prepubescent except that we know the record of major events in her life, like her birthday? how do we know how old Muhammad [sa] except that we know that he was born in the year of when the elephant army of Abraha invaded Makka. that year was 570.

so can you tell us what year was Aisha [ra] the alleged prepubescent born, considering that we know that Muhammad [sa] and Abu Bakr [ra] her father were neighbors, friends and members of same charitable organization, prophet-hood began when Muhammad [sa] was 40 in 610,

Abu Bakr and all his household including Aisha entered Islam in this same year, except the first son who was disowned on the spot and Aisha's mother who was divorced immediately while Aisha was independent enough as a child being already promised into marriage to remain with her father, instead of her mother, and her father was even willing to let her live with the family of the future husband?

Aisha's ]ra] life answered every controversy about her. Allah designed her for a purpose; a narrator of some of the aspects of the private life of her husband [sa], a man for the whole world. By her, it is agreed that a man can marry a younger wife, can remarry after end of a marriage, can marry while there is a marriage still going on with a wife, can be friendly with your spouse, dont kick her to the curb because she is on her monthly, etc

Please tell me when was Aisha [ra] born and how old was she in the 15th year of Islam of Muhammad [sa]? If her relationship was abominable like that of the senator because of being prepubescent, while the whole nation spoke against the senator, why there were no jews, christians and pagans in Makka and in Madina talking against it and it would have been a chance to disproof him? why would the pagans of Makka who were his enemies not seized this great chance to disproof him? they never stopped saying that he was enchanting them and many other form of lies about him, but they never said his Quran or his marriage or his honesty or character was less that exemplary.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by truthislight: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Mee234: how did we now that the senator married an underage/prepubescent except that we know the record of major events in her life, like her birthday? how do we know how old Muhammad [sa] except that we know that he was born in the year of when the elephant army of Abraha invaded Makka. that year was 570.

why are you transfering the questions of her age over to us when your hadith that contain your pilars has allready given her age as 9years old?

Pls you have to do better than this in the defence of your prophet.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by maclatunji: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2012
truthislight:

why are you transfering the questions of her age over to us when your hadith that contain your pilars has allready given her age as 9years old?

There's nothing to defend. God himself has finished the job. Menstruation is the evidence of the ability of a girl to get pregnant. If it pains you so much, ask God. Children as young as 2 are having sex in your "civilised" world. Tell me something else.

We never got a report that Aishat had VVF or any other form of health complications and going by her contribution to Islamic knowledge and long life after the Prophet's death which is partly due to the huge age gap between them at the time of marriage, it is just great evidence of divine wisdom.

Hey, the Prophet's first wife was 15 years older than him, how many of you can do that?

In addition, the youngest mother, gave birth at 5. Ask God how it happened O.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by BetaThings: 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2012
truthislight:

Which set/group of people are busy marrying 6/9 years old kids today?

I challenge you to gather and publish statistics from the family courts regarding the people who are molesting under-aged girls.
Until you do so, it would be unfair for you to continue to post on this matter.
And I know that you CAN NEVER publish the information because while you are haranguing the Prophet (PBUH) for MARRYING with the parental consent WITHOUT any MEMBER OF THE SOCIETY OBJECTING, a lot of your people are doing deeds that the victims are not old enough to describe to their parents
So, I repeat the challenge and I expect you to take it up if your intention is noble.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by BetaThings: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2012
Meanwhile look at the names in these cases
The headline also says that rape cases have gone up - who is claiming to be growing faster, muslims or christians?

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/news/59233-why-rape-is-on-the-increase-by-lawyers-activists.html
Why ra.p.e is on the increase, by lawyers, activists

The offenders:
Oluseye Israel, Ikechukwu Eke, Felix Adedayo
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2012
My broda sweetnecta, islam does not tolerate criticism of it prophet. If any body had said a thing against the prophet marriage to that kid( a deed allah clearly supported), that person would have been delt with.
@ betathing, if indeed muhamed molested minor, sitting cases of others who had done it does not help u justify that crime. Learn from sweetnecta. He post sensible post instead of engaging in senseless campaign of who is the worst offender.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Sweetnecta: 12:07pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Mee234: If i give you verses from the Quran and verifiable hadiths where people criticized Muhammad [sa] and Allah came to his defense in the Quran, and in the hadith Muhammad [sa] did not hurt the critique will you embrace Islam? You should embrace Islam because it is the only way to succeed with God.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Sweetnecta: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2012
@truthislight:
by truthislight: 8:28pm On Aug 25

If only all the hadiths were authentic, proven to be factual by agreeing with the Quran, the narrator was possible to have heard it from the prophet [sa], so many narrations from so many people, at least more than 1 person who is not deemed likely to have been 1 on 1 alone with the master [sa], no one in the chain[s] is deemed with memory lost, a liar, and all deemed trustworthy in the chain[s] and there is no hadith that contradict it. There are still other reason to know about true hadith or false, weak and fabricated hadith.

Definitely, a person born must have a day of birth. And in the past or even now, the special events in the world, in one's country, tribe, town, family, etc may actually reinforce the actual day of birth.

For example, the children of President Jonathan is older than how long their father was a president starting from when he was sworn in to serve the remaining days of late President Yar'adua. How do we know that these children are older that their father's presidency? They were already alive by the time their father was even a vice president of President Yar'adua. Then Yar'adua died later. This is a simple proof and it is document that President has not had anymore children officially since he left his state for national offices; first vice and now presidency.

Muhammad [sa] was born on monday in the year of the elephant. So if one one to find out his age, one will refer to the year of the elephant. One can ask that if he was born after the end of the elephant, he was not born before before it, definitely and he born before the year following the year of the elephant very definitely. Do you agree or not? I need answer from you so that I know you are following my practical thinking.

The makka of the "before revelation" to Muhammad [sa] ushering Islam to Arabia did not have an almanac as we have it today. We already know that Jesus was already lift up many centuries ago. People say that was 570 AD. But the makkans say it is the year of the elephant. I guess the event of the elephant happen in 570 AD, neither 569 nor 571.

So when was Aisha [ra] born by her mother to her father Abu Bakr [ra]? Was she the first child, the first girl, what was her place among the siblings? We notice that she was the last, having 2 older brothers and 1 older sister named Asm'aa [ra]. This will e very vague if we stop here.

But we know that Asm'aa was 10 years her senior. We also know that her father had engaged her to a future husband, who was the future messenger [sa] because the engagement already was established before the beginning of revelation, an event ushering the community of muslims which her father and her entered same year it was established. Her father also divorced her mother immediately the same time he entered Islam with her because her mother refused to enter Islam with the family. Her father then became the sole guardian of Aisha, which by itself tells us that Aisha did not need the bre.ast milk of mom anymore.

If i stop here we can definitely conclude that before Aisha was engaged to this suitor and future husband she must have been born and definitely identified as a female and the suitor as male for a future husband and wife relationship in pagan makka.

So tell me what year was the engagement and what year was it broken relative to the mega event of the year 610 AD, the first revelation which is the rebirth of Islam in Makka after the many millennial of paganism of worshiping 360 gods? How old Aisha was in 610 AD can be one of these 3:

If she was X years old already by 610 AD, she will be +X years old.
if she was born that year, then her age will be X where this X is Zero years because she was just born.
if she was born X years later, then her age will be -X years.

Now could you use the events of her Makkan township to tell us how old she was at the 13th year of Islam in Makka before hijra to Madina?

I know my age to be X before the end of Nigerian military ruling decade which brought in President Shehu Shagari. So if anyone wants to know my age, all that must be known is this X and add to it how many years ago since 1979. If X is positive, then I am over 33. If X is Zero, I am just 33. If X is negative, I am younger than 33 by the number of negative X.

Have you been following so far? So tell us how old is Aisha in year 13 of Islam in Makka?

If you dont research it well, so how sure are you that the singular hadith of her being 6 and then 9 which definitely contradict her being of marriage age/having for sure monthly and already been engaged in the past is not fabricated, just like the verses of the Bible saying Yahweh is now a man dead?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Having Troubles With My Faith In Islam. Please Help. / Lessons From Hadith 7 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih: Avoiding Doubtful Matters / Why Did The Prophet Have So Many Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.