Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Is This True About Muhammad? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is This True About Muhammad? (3916 Views)

What Jesus Said About Muhammad / Honest Question About Muhammad (PBUH) / Muslim Threatens To Hang Christians For Speaking About Muhammad On Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Sweetnecta: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2012
@Mee234:
by Mee234: 5:03pm
@ sweetnecta: If u show me the verse,I will apreciate it. But it will not be enough to join islam.
You are not seeking guidance. When you are, I will go the extra mile.

I have I know verses too that expressly commend muslim to figth ''them'' until they believe in none but allah and his messenger.
who are the "THEM"? I really wanna see if you pay attention when you read in english what the writer thinks is the meaning of the Quranic verse.

And there is no verse in the bible that say God is a man that dead.
Oh yeah? You have to deny Jesus as a christian God and not a dead man on the cross by the time I am true with you.

Any way, not to derail the topic. The hadith need to be support by the quran to make it authentic?
Yes because comes under Quran and can never disagree with Quran and still be a true hadith. Thats just part of authenticating hadith.

So which one is real and which one is not. I have a couple of hadith
google to ask how does one know an authentic hadith.
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2012
U guys can not resist the temptation to attack the bible any time u fail to defind or a reasonable view when your prophet is been discuss. Dont let be another anony vs lagoshian or some bible vs qoran. What I want u to do is tell islam the way it is. Tell me enough to correct some of the view I hold about ur islam and not engage in some useless talk about religion

1 Like

Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by LagosShia: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2012
speeder: Is it true that Muhammad raped a young girl.
Please i know this question may sound absurd but I'm sorry if it sound provoking to my Muslim brothers.
But i randomly see posts where they say Muhammad raped a young girl, how true is this statement?

https://www.nairaland.com/846958/tell-me-why-mohammed-married
Re: Is This True About Muhammad? by speeder(m): 4:08am On Dec 01, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Having Troubles With My Faith In Islam. Please Help. / Lessons From Hadith 7 Of The 40 Ḥadīth Of An-nawawih: Avoiding Doubtful Matters / Why Did The Prophet Have So Many Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.