Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again (1599 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / South African Police Kill Striking Miners! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by panafrican(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
angry
These brain washed slaves policemen shot blindly because the protesters were Black.
I cannot imagine a single moment they would do the same thing if they had a crowd of white protesters in front of them. It sucks. To hell with a goverment that kills hungry exploited families. Hopefully they are not planning evil things against the old man.
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 18, 2012
Lets blame Zuma.Zuma is a white man in black skin.
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by panafrican(m): 11:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
The old man is still strong enough to punch zuma in the face !

[img]http://blocs.mesvilaweb.cat/media/cGhwVGh1bWI=_122091_6255_1.jpg[/img]

Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 2:46pm On Aug 19, 2012
are you on drugs or just crazy

1 Like

Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by panafrican(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2012
angry

andrewza: are you on drugs or just crazy
and u do u have ADD ( attention desorder),why can't u see that zuma is high or crazy? Under the watch of his government the noble struggle spearheaded by Mandela and the fallen heroes is being trashed. We are not talking about dollar profit for the fat ones here, it is rather about a legacy , it is about vision and hope, for the present generations and the generations to come.
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 4:32pm On Aug 19, 2012
He actually not doing that bad. Yes I don't like him but I don't even like Helen ziller of DA but zuma has not been that bad. The economy is strong AIDS is decreasing, extra. He has his faults but he is just the same has any politician any where.
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by panafrican(m): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2012
You all keep in mind out there that the same way , in every parts of Africa, african youths were looking for ways and means to kick the butts of south african gestapo during apartheid regime in the 1970s and 1980s , the way those youths are still ready to kick any uncle Tom that betrays the struggle. Make no mistake, South Africa does not only belong to you south africans, it is an african nation. And as such its domestic politics cannot ignore the views of other africans all over the world.
Panafrican forces are going to invade you if you do not stop killing Black.
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 8:47am On Aug 20, 2012
panafrican: You all keep in mind out there that the same way , in every parts of Africa, african youths were looking for ways and means to kick the butts of south african gestapo during apartheid regime in the 1970s and 1980s , the way those youths are still ready to kick any uncle Tom that betrays the struggle. Make no mistake, South Africa does not only belong to you south africans, it is an african nation. And as such its domestic politics cannot ignore the views of other africans all over the world.

What panafrican force? You seeing things. Any case we don't fear any african nation or combination of african nations if they could even unite.

1 Like

Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by gst101: 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
@andrewza, are you sure you dont fear any african country?lol are you sure you can take on any pan african force?
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
No fear at all.

1 Like

Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
@andrewza. i can see you do not mean it. you are surely afraid of one country out the entire continent. and you know what that country is lol
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
souldust: @andrewza. i can see you do not mean it. you are surely afraid of one country out the entire continent. and you know what that country is lol

I mean it. Who should I fear. Militarily no country or combination of countries in africa could touch us. And I don't fear a panafrican force because it would could never work together.

1 Like

Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by khukhi(f): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
panafrican: You all keep in mind out there that the same way , in every parts of Africa, african youths were looking for ways and means to kick the butts of south african gestapo during apartheid regime in the 1970s and 1980s , the way those youths are still ready to kick any uncle Tom that betrays the struggle. Make no mistake, South Africa does not only belong to you south africans, it is an african nation. And as such its domestic politics cannot ignore the views of other africans all over the world.

Funny how the imaginary pan african forces had nothing to say or where a no show rather when innocent lives where lost in Zimbabwe or during the election violence in Kenya ... undecided
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by gst101: 12:26am On Sep 09, 2012
@andrewza. Can you touch anybody in africa? Ok, let me narrow it down. Can you boast you can touch anybody in west africa?
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 1:50am On Sep 09, 2012
gst101: @andrewza. Can you touch anybody in africa? Ok, let me narrow it down. Can you boast you can touch anybody in west africa?

Firstly I never said we could invade but in defense we are save. I know by west africa you want me to talk about Nigeria. I have said it before we can't conquer Nigeria you just to big. Even a small west african country would be hard. With out a nearby friendly country we would have difficult to keep any large enough force supplied. So no we can not invade. But we could cause a lot of economic damage. Using the navy and small raiding forces we could destroy off shore platforms, sink ships, mine or block harbors, raid coastal installations and supply local rebels with arms and ammunition. Our frigates are stealth and even if you saw them on radar would look like a fishing boat and of course you have no ASW abilities in west africa. We would arrive at night hit and then run. No west african country has a capable maritime strike aircraft. So we can touch west africa but not hit them.

1 Like

Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by gst101: 8:58am On Sep 09, 2012
lol. I was only pulling your legs i thought you should have discovered that by now.

Anyway stop the naval blockade thing. It can never happen. Do you think all of the subs you have can effectively police our 800 km of territorial waters? And you talk like we do not have a navy. What you have said shows you dont know the geography of nigeria especially the ND.

When coming into nigeria from the ocean, the ND is the first part of nigeria you would meet. This is a creek, swamp, lagoon and mangrove area. You need to know your way around to stand a chance! Even the US had it difficult in a mangrove in vietnam
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2012
gst101: lol. I was only pulling your legs i thought you should have discovered that by now.

Anyway stop the naval blockade thing. It can never happen. Do you think all of the subs you have can effectively police our 800 km of territorial waters? And you talk like we do not have a navy. What you have said shows you dont know the geography of nigeria especially the ND.

When coming into nigeria from the ocean, the ND is the first part of nigeria you would meet. This is a creek, swamp, lagoon and mangrove area. You need to know your way around to stand a chance! Even the US had it difficult in a mangrove in vietnam

You asked a question I gave a answer.

The delta is a obstacle but not a big one. We don't need to actual get close to the shallow waters with the large ships. And we only need to sink a few ships to keep the rest away. And your navy is not a threat to us, one real war ship that old and out dated. We not mend gun boats.

1 Like

Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by gst101: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2012
dont get too serious with the question i asked. I asked sarcastically (jokingly)
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by gst101: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2012
dont get too serious with the question i asked. I asked sarcastically (jokingly).

The gift is not the only warship we have. We have other ones. The reason the NGR govt did not spend on buying big ship is becos its useless against militants and piracy most of whom operate in the shallow waters where a war ship cannot enter +they are expensive to maintain. The NNS thunder costs us 1million USD a month to fuel.

But when it comes to a war with you, we can purchase those ships. You know we have the money to do so and as soldier yourself, you should know how important oil is to war of that nature. We have oil and you do not.
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2012
gst101: dont get too serious with the question i asked. I asked sarcastically (jokingly).

The gift is not the only warship we have. We have other ones. The reason the NGR govt did not spend on buying big ship is becos its useless against militants and piracy most of whom operate in the shallow waters where a war ship cannot enter +they are expensive to maintain. The NNS thunder costs us 1million USD a month to fuel.

But when it comes to a war with you, we can purchase those ships. You know we have the money to do so and as soldier yourself, you should know how important oil is to war of that nature. We have oil and you do not.

Has I said we not mend. Your navy is a brown water(coastal) navy this dose not mean your a poor or small navy you actually bigger than us. Though we got bigger ships that.

No you can't just buy a ship they not like a ground vehicle or even aircraft. They take a few moths to build if bought new then you got to refit them and train the crew on the ships systems it not a long process. Not saying you can't buy them but it won't get done during a naval war.

We all so have oil(while we turn coal in to oil) and natural gas and now they found even more natural gas one of the biggest deposits. And we refine crude. A lot of countries (angola and nigeria are the big ones in africa) actually buy back there own oil from other counties where they refine it. We are one of those countries.
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2012
gst101: dont get too serious with the question i asked. I asked sarcastically (jokingly).

Has I said we not mend. Your navy is a brown water(coastal) navy this dose not mean your a poor or small navy you actually bigger than us. Though we got bigger ships that.

No you can't just buy a ship they not like a ground vehicle or even aircraft. They take a few moths to build if bought new then you got to refit them and train the crew on the ships systems it not a long process. Not saying you can't buy them but it won't get done during a naval war.

We all so have oil(while we turn coal in to oil) and natural gas and now they found even more natural gas one of the biggest deposits. And we refine crude. A lot of countries (angola and nigeria are the big ones in africa) actually buy back there own oil from other counties where they refine it. We are one of those countries.

1 Like

Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by gst101: 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2012
wars of that nature do not just start. It takes time for tensions to rise to that level and there must be indications on ground to show that such a war is iminent. During that time, we can easily aquire and train the personel. Trust naija with the fire brigade approach we have a track record of it.

Again as for the blockade, we can strike your ship from the air. Though your ship may have anti air defence system, i doubt if it may too effective against our f-7s. The only way you can effectively strike the f-7s would be to deploy your combat planes which, even though i dont know their capabilities, i dont think are superior to the f-7.

you know they cannot fly that long distance. There are two ways you can deploy your planes to nigeria. You are going to need aircraft carrier which you do not have or you will need airports of countries around nigeria. And to do that, you will need your soft power and influence in africa. Your soft power is inferior to us. We have greater influence across the continent. No country would grant you permission to use their airports as they too have intrest in a stable gulf of guinea.
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by panafrican(m): 12:48am On Sep 10, 2012
Here is the deal.
grin

75 million soldiers from Nigeria
30 million from Egypt
5 million each ( from Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Mali, Uganda, Angola, Mozambique, zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Senela, Niger)
10 million from Somalia, we will need their pirates to harass your ships. cheesy
15 million from DRC.
25 million from Algeria.
Do the math.
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 2:03am On Sep 10, 2012
panafrican: Here is the deal.
grin

75 million soldiers from Nigeria
30 million from Egypt
5 million each ( from Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire, Mali, Uganda, Angola, Mozambique, zimbabwe, Botswana, Zambia, Senela, Niger)
10 million from Somalia, we will need their pirates to harass your ships. cheesy
15 million from DRC.
25 million from Algeria.
Do the math.

Egypt do not see them self has african they arabs in there eyes. And they busy with there own problems right now.

75million solders from nigeria. What you want little girls and boys and all the old men and women. That your all most half your population. You must be on drugs.

Angola, Mozambique, zimbabwe, Botswana, DRC and algeria are more likely to join SA than some pan african force

Somalia. Real you on drugs.

Non of the counties you mention have that large a military or means to move it that far south. Most have there problems and dislike of each other. There is no such thing has a pan african force.

1 Like

Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by gst101: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2012
@andrewza, the panafrican force will never happen. But what do you think about my last post.
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2012
gst101: wars of that nature do not just start. It takes time for tensions to rise to that level and there must be indications on ground to show that such a war is iminent. During that time, we can easily aquire and train the personel. Trust naija with the fire brigade approach we have a track record of it.

Again as for the blockade, we can strike your ship from the air. Though your ship may have anti air defence system, i doubt if it may too effective against our f-7s. The only way you can effectively strike the f-7s would be to deploy your combat planes which, even though i dont know their capabilities, i dont think are superior to the f-7.

you know they cannot fly that long distance. There are two ways you can deploy your planes to nigeria. You are going to need aircraft carrier which you do not have or you will need airports of countries around nigeria. And to do that, you will need your soft power and influence in africa. Your soft power is inferior to us. We have greater influence across the continent. No country would grant you permission to use their airports as they too have intrest in a stable gulf of guinea.

Of course and it would take a lot for us to go to war. South africa dose not want a war they costly. But build up works both ways.

Your F7 are a old design that china heavily modified. We operate 4.5 gen gripen fights armed with 5 gen air to air missiles and EW systems. Of course we would need a friendly air base around 1500NM away so that we can reach the area and have a good endurance and combat load. I was relying on the FSG air defense 32 ir and radar guided umkonto SAM 1 twin 35mm DPG and the 76mm DPG and of course the strong EW system. Your F7 are a poor maritime strike aircraft witch would need to get in close to hit us.

You do have more interest in the west african region that is true. If we use fuel tankers we could operate out of angola or DRC.

The big thing is the subs. After the brits subk the argie cruiser during the falklands war the Argentine navy ran away. They did not know if there was one sub or 50 or where it was or any thing. We could sink one ship with a sub and no one will travel out of fear. There role in warfare is sea denial and that is how you can blockade.
Re: At This Pace South African Police Will Arrest Mandela Again by andrewza: 8:39am On Sep 10, 2012
gst101: wars of that nature do not just start. It takes time for tensions to rise to that level and there must be indications on ground to show that such a war is iminent. During that time, we can easily aquire and train the personel. Trust naija with the fire brigade approach we have a track record of it.

Of course and it would take a lot for us to go to war. South africa dose not want a war they costly. But build up works both ways.

Your F7 are a old design that china heavily modified. We operate 4.5 gen gripen fights armed with 5 gen air to air missiles and EW systems. Of course we would need a friendly air base around 1500NM away so that we can reach the area and have a good endurance and combat load. I was relying on the FSG air defense 32 ir and radar guided umkonto SAM 1 twin 35mm DPG and the 76mm DPG and of course the strong EW system. Your F7 are a poor maritime strike aircraft witch would need to get in close to hit us.

You do have more interest in the west african region that is true. If we use fuel tankers we could operate out of angola or DRC.

The big thing is the subs. After the brits subk the argie cruiser during the falklands war the Argentine navy ran away. They did not know if there was one sub or 50 or where it was or any thing. We could sink one ship with a sub and no one will travel out of fear. There role in warfare is sea denial and that is how you can blockade.

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Having Sex With Door [PHOTO] / Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video / No Justice No Peace!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.