Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video (1553 Views)

Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused / "World War 3 Will Begin May 13" - Horacio Villegas Claims WW3 Will Be Nuclear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Just go and read comments
U wouldn't have read the whole article anyway
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2016
But when asked whether he prefers Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton his response says a lot about ongoing World War 3 fears.

The President responded: "Mrs Clinton has chosen to take up a very aggressive stance against our country, against Russia.
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2016
"Naturally we welcome those who would like to cooperate with us. And we consider it wrong, that we always have to be in conflict with one another, creating existential threats for each other and for the whole world.

"Would Mrs. Clinton delivers on he threats and harsh rhetorics against Russia if she became President? Or will she correct her position against us?"

He then issued what sounded like a horrifying ultimatum to US politicians, saying: "Jeopardising Russian-American relations in order to gain brownie points internally – I consider this to be harmful and counter productive.

"It's not funny anymore. If somebody out there wants confrontation. This is not our choice but this means that there will be problems."
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by blackpanda: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2016
Obviously vladmir will just love Trump. He will be a walk over and a slowpoke. Very easy to manipulate. A man that has no control over his emotions, no diplomacy, no tact. Once Trump wins, America will fall

1 Like

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:30am On Oct 26, 2016
The video has racked up a whopping 1.3 million views in only a couple of days.

And viewers of the clip offered up mixed reactions.

One YouTube user wrote: "This will not be a peaceful exchange of power. America has been dodging this bullet for a long time now."

Another commented: "I like Putin. He may be directly responsible for my future nuclear destruction but I like him."
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:31am On Oct 26, 2016
The war will come....
One day? May u all be alive to see it
I wish u all life.
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:33am On Oct 26, 2016
blackpanda:
Obviously vladmir will just love Trump. He will be a walk over and a slowpoke. Very easy to manipulate. A man that has no control over his emotions, no diplomacy, no tact. Once Trump wins, America will fall

U forgot something

A man that has his brain in his dick

1 Like

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2016
If America falls

There would be a vacuum..... Nature doesn't like vacuhm

1 Like

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by SillyMods: 6:35am On Oct 26, 2016
With strong interest and bias/preference Putin is showing in this election, I won't be surprised to hear he does something stupid to sway the pendulum a day or two to November 8. Putin isn't smiling.

1 Like

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by Collenshy2020(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2016
This putin and Nicholas nyahu of israel are just my favorite leaders very articulated and fearless, he aired he's views which ironically negates how tough clinton would be as a president than trump.

2 Likes

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2016
But wait oh is this not a strategy the Russian are using to get rid of Clinton... By making it seen like if she win she would get Americans a date with Russia

American citizens don't want war.... It only the us arm forces that want war
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Collenshy2020:
This putin and Nicholas nyahu of israel are just my favorite leaders very articulated and fearless, he aired he's views which ironically negates how tough clinton would be as a president than trump.

What of buhari?
He is fearless in the war against corruption
Abi?

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2016
I want trump to win the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by Call07034780891: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2016
America has so much in human and material capital to loose in the event of war while Russia is already messed up economically and will like the world to end today because of their current economic woes.

America is doing everything to secure all these human and material capitals and not that they are scared of Russia because they have the military capacity to ultimately destroy Russia to debris..

2 Likes

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by ba7man(m): 6:49am On Oct 26, 2016
(1) Russia has fractionally more Nuclear missiles but USA has more on stand-by, ready to be deployed.

(2) USA has the Iron curtain defense system located at Russia's doorstep in Eastern Europe but Russia has no replicate as effective.

(3) Not all USA's military budget is captured in the graph below. There are some regarded as secret spending on development of new weapons and special operations.

1 Like

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2016
Call07034780891:
America has so much in human and material capital to loose in the event of war while Russia is already messed up economically and will like the world to end today because of their current economic woes.

America is doing everything to secure all these human and material capitals and not that they are scared o
f Russia because they have the military capacity to ultimately destroy Russia to debris..

U might be right in theory
Am not saying Russia would win in such wars
Am just saying America would loose
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2016
lofty900:
I want trump to win the election.

U want a rapist to rule this world?
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by otukpo(f): 6:53am On Oct 26, 2016
So make all of us dey fear Putin?
No way!

1 Like

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2016
nNEOo:

was bill Clinton not a rapist? Didn't he rule?
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:56am On Oct 26, 2016
The guy above me tho
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by Call07034780891: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2016
nNEOo:

U might be right in theory
Am not saying Russia would win in such wars
Am just saying America would loose

I said it that America has so much wealth than the crumbling Russia's economy. It is possible for someone with a brand new car to loose to someone with a rickety car in a situation of head-on collision. Russia will not loose because they have nothing to loose anyways.

America is smart to avoid this ugly trend because Russia's nuisance value cannot be dismissed with a wave of the hand..

Still yet in all-out war America will still crush Russia but America will loose more because of its enormous wealth as against Russia's dying economy.

2 Likes

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2016
otukpo:

No way!
fear Hilary Clinton, she's a trouble maker and power crazy person.
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2016
otukpo:

No way!

The fear of Putin your hand in a Russian hole the big ginning of.....
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by newbornmacho(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2016
nNEOo:

The only rapist in this election is wild Bill Clinton. You want him in the white house??
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by themonk(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2016
blackpanda:
You are not informed, I am not a fan of trump but Trump is not easily manipulated and he has excessive control. That someone has a bad side doesn't mean everything is bad with him. Please read up about trump and how he made his billions.

2 Likes

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by Call07034780891: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2016
ba7man:
(1) Russia has fractionally more Nuclear missiles but USA has more on stand-by, ready to be deployed.

(2) Not all USA's military budget is captured in the graph below. There are some regarded as secret spending on development of new weapons and special operations.

America is the world's super power in the real sense of it but Russia with little or nothing is all about noise making.

1 Like

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2016
themonk:

You are not informed, I am not a fan of trump but Trump is not easily manipulated and he has excessive control. That someone has a bad side doesn't mean everything is bad with him. Please read up about trump and how he made his billions.

Can I just grin my tooth
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by blackpanda: 7:03am On Oct 26, 2016
themonk:

There is nothing and have never been anything good about trump. He was born into riches, so he knows nothing about poverty or struggling. He is a racist, imperialist, hater of women and minorities and has absolutely nothing to offer to 21st century governance. So stop deceiving urself and blabing!
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by nNEOo(m): 7:03am On Oct 26, 2016
newbornmacho:

The only rapist in this election is wild Bill Clinton. You want him in the white house??

U love triumph

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by Collenshy2020(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2016
nNEOo:

What of buhari? He is fearless in the war against corruption Abi?
so for your mind buhari is fighting corruption, okay kwontinue.
Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by ba7man(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Call07034780891:

America is the world's super power in the real sense of it but Russia with little or nothing is all about noise making.
Its always like that..... see the case of North Korea. Compared to South Korea, they're very poor and primitive but they make too much noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Very Aggressive' Vladimir Putin Announces US Clinton WW3 Fears In Chilling Video by flamingREED(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Have you repented and accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour?

Power without the fear of God is like a runaway horse.

Watch a godless world perish as it has always happened.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vietnam Restaurant Where Late Anthony Bourdain And Barrack Obama Shared A Meal / 44 Suspected Boko Haram Jihadis Found Dead In Chad Prison / South Africa To Deport Zimbabweans Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.