Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Mountain Of Ido Ajinare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Ido Ajinare (13855 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain Of Ido Ajinare by yfeey: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2012
mountain of ido ajinare is in ido ile town of ekiti west LGA. Get a cab to Aramoko. From Aramokoto to Ita Ido then to Ido Ile where Ido Ajinare is located.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Ido Ajinare by yfeey: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2012
mountain of ido ajinare is in ido ile town of ekiti west LGA. From Ado-Ekiti or Akure get a cab to Aramoko. From Aramokoto to Ita Ido then to Ido Ile where Ido Ajinare is located.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Ido Ajinare by onatisi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2012
what is special about this mountain
Re: Mountain Of Ido Ajinare by God2man(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2012
yfeey: mountain of ido ajinare is in ido ile town of ekiti west LGA. From Ado-Ekiti or Akure get a cab to Aramoko. From Aramokoto to Ita Ido then to Ido Ile where Ido Ajinare is located.

@yfeey, i am interested in whatever you want to share about this mountain. Pls, i will be glad if you can share your first hand exprience about this mountain. I am waiting.

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: Mountain Of Ido Ajinare by tpia5: 7:07am On Aug 27, 2012
op

who is your post for,

hope security agents are monitoring that side?

and why is every inch of nigeria not being mapped by satellite, at this stage?

(1) (Reply)

Has Religion Failed Nigeria At 53 Years? For And Against / My Relationship With A Married Pastor / Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.