Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2394269 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 11:10am On Dec 16, 2014
muami:

First of all, money is not distributed in FEC meeting. It is distributed in the FAAC meeting.

Having said that, We got into this situation because Amaechi took one month's allocation to play politics. Before now, the allocation distributed during the FAAC meeting is used to pay the salaries for that month. For example, the allocation to be distributed in December was used to pay December salary. This is why salaries were always paid on time. However, the governor has not used one month allocation to play politics. So what happens now IN RIVERS STATE is that the allocation distributed in a month is now used to pay the previous month's salaries. So for example, the allocation to be paid in December will be used for November salaries hence the delay.

It is also not true that internally generated revenue can pay only half of the salaries. Rivers state IGR is an average of 7billion per month while salaries is about 8billion per month( a shortfall of 1billion which could be easily gotten from all the loans the governor has been collecting for politics).

Its the time of politics sire, thanks for FAAC correction. However all states in nigeria are owing workers now.. Some 1 month, some more...

In as much as i am not happy with what is happening, Am still grateful there is hope of payment. And i find it even harder to speak against amaechi . No matter what, i am better today as i was yesterday.

Lets all pray these ugly incidents be a thing of the past.. And do our duty by electing people who are incurriptible...
However, internal generated revenue is what the govt is using to fund some of the ongoing projects, which was meant to be done by the monthly federal allocation. The devaluing of the naira made the billions generated to hve less value.. So, more money in naira is needed to pay in dollars...

This is why internal generated revenue even though is much to pay workers cannot be enough for that..

You are correct to speak ill of the Govt, i cant.. You may ask why? Maybe its cos of what i was before i got the job.

This does not mean am against those who do....
Thanks...

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
Somebody just informed me that Ecobank has paid..Pls, Ecobank customers confirm the info.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bencomfav: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Its not true. Just checked ma acct now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
guyz wats all dis FEC Missisip cce CIA stuff 4 a beg Na DAT 1 concern me NO. Na my salary I need. Secondly we need 2 pray omoku is boiling abua is hot d sea of bony is unstable Wats happening if we can't eat does it mean we should not have peace. God help us .

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by lindoski: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
Has any civil servant receive salary in r/s
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 11:11am On Dec 17, 2014
FG, States, LGs Share N628.8 Billion For November http:///IzWQl3kRXn
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by adophyt: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2014
Pls stop blamimg d governor d fault is from the president who has reduced d state allocation, but d governor should still try n pay off some salaries even if its just november
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
ok

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
No time to blame governor or president the truth is that its shameful and pathetic that corruption like cancer has eaten too deep into the political heartbeat of the country the only remedy is a political operation to remove the dead cells from the active and viable ones ... Even if it means death of the political entity called Nigeria, like a seed of corn that drops to the ground and dies before it produces lots of corn let Nigeria fall and die and stop to exist so that new life will germinate one of such new life being the republic of BIAFRA... However let our salaries be paid AMAECHI pls do something as we await the new life which will indeed come soon.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Celibacy4real: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
"@PremiumTimesng: $1 bn excess crude money “missing” as FAAC meeting ends in confusion http:///u7DtvSWwQX"
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Celibacy4real:
"@PremiumTimesng: $1 bn excess crude money “missing” as FAAC meeting ends in confusion http:///u7DtvSWwQX"

Haba! It did not end in confusion. Monies were disbursed yesterday among the three tiers of govt. for the month of november. Watched on Channels tv.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
dmercy141983:
No time to blame governor or president the truth is that its shameful and pathetic that corruption like cancer has eaten too deep into the political heartbeat of the country the only remedy is a political operation to remove the dead cells from the active and viable ones ... Even if it means death of the political entity called Nigeria, like a seed of corn that drops to the ground and dies before it produces lots of corn let Nigeria fall and die and stop to exist so that new life will germinate one of such new life being the republic of BIAFRA... However let our salaries be paid AMAECHI pls do something as we await the new life which will indeed come soon.

Go to your village in the south east & sing your blues to your kindred. Rivers State, it's people & indeed the Niger Delta has not, is not & never will be part of your Igbo country.

You were lucky to have been recruited into this job despite your state of origin, that's as far as your luck will take because we've not forgotten easily what gov Orji did to non indigenes.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
2kurupt:

Go to your village in the south east & sing your blues to your kindred. Rivers State, it's people & indeed the Niger Delta has not, is not & never will be part of your Igbo country.

You were lucky to have been recruited into this job despite your state of origin, that's as far as your luck will take because we've not forgotten easily what gov Orji did to non indigenes.
pls don't talk about dat useless maggot idiot called Govnr ORJI. Can't u see that d name is disgusting?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
2kurupt:

I c dat ur frustrated but not to worry ur brother AMAECHI will pay ur salaries next week ok ! The igbo community don't need u and ur oil to survive ... We r industrious and proud .

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 5:54am On Dec 18, 2014
dmercy141983:

I c dat ur frustrated but not to worry ur brother AMAECHI will pay ur salaries next week ok ! The igbo community don't need u and ur oil to survive ... We r industrious and proud .

Funny you that couldn't get employed in your unproductive state calling someone else 'frustrated'. Last time I checked it's your pitiable self that wants a pitiable country due to frustration.
It's amazing how a parasitic attitude can be likened to being industrious.

Like I mentioned earlier, take your Igbo country rant elsewhere. We're here for real business not frivolity.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2014
2kurupt:

Funny you that couldn't get employed in your unproductive state calling someone else 'frustrated'. Last time I checked it's your pitiable self that wants a pitiable country due to frustration.
It's amazing how a parasitic attitude can be likened to being industrious.

Like I mentioned earlier, take your Igbo country rant elsewhere. We're here for real business not frivolity.

Plz quit this argument I don't throw stones at fruitless 2kurupt tree. Even my ogoni brothers and sisters want dia self government not to talk of the industrious igbos ... Like I said ur governor AMAECHI will pay ur salary next week till then enjoy ur garri and groundout.
PS. Rivers people r igbos (ikwere, etche, opobo, etc)

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bencomfav: 6:51am On Dec 18, 2014
No be hungry de cause all dis one? Na hungry - SMH

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:25am On Dec 18, 2014
bencomfav:
No be hungry de cause all dis one? Na hungry - SMH

Hshshahahahahaha me sef don tire for 2kurupt tell am make em stop to reply me naaaa.... Hahahaha I don tell an salary na next week but em still dey vex.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:38am On Dec 18, 2014
C as all man dey suffer d effects of bad leadership and followership, wen dem go bribe u to vote dem in wat else do u want from dem again ? Suffering nd smiling na d game now even in this christmas period ... Make all man enter diz politics nd take d bull by d horn nd better d future for d next generation . Meanwhile be courageous for ur pay will come next week for sure.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Supervisors still visiting schls underminding d ill treatment of workers by d govt.Is their own govt different? Na question I ask ooo!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2014
dmercy141983:

Plz quit this argument I don't throw stones at fruitless 2kurupt tree. Even my ogoni brothers and sisters want dia self government not to talk of the industrious igbos ... Like I said ur governor AMAECHI will pay ur salary next week till then enjoy ur garri and groundout.
PS. Rivers people r igbos (ikwere, etche, opobo, etc)

Bad leadership is the bane of Nigeria's problems no doubt. Fortunately for me things can't get so bad to the level of garri & groundnut, thank God.
No proud Ogoni son will come here and say half of what you just wrote up there. So don't try to liken Igbo country fight & that of the Ogoni struggle.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2014
2kurupt:

Bad leadership is the bane of Nigeria's problems no doubt. Fortunately for me things can't get so bad to the level of garri & groundnut, thank God.
No proud Ogoni son will come here and say half of what you just wrote up there. So don't try to liken Igbo country fight & that of the Ogoni struggle.

Well said now take a bow and leave the scene ... Next !

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 12:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
The igbos are very industrious that's why you can't watch crime fighter and not see an Igbo man week in week out.

Enough said, let's leave this tribal discrimination and talk how our salary will be paid b4 Xmas
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
I JUST DEY LOOK UNA....TIME NEVER REACH FOR ME TO COMMENT.....NONSENSE.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 5:24pm On Dec 18, 2014
mathmatica:
I JUST DEY LOOK UNA....TIME NEVER REACH FOR ME TO COMMENT.....NONSENSE.[/qu[quote author=mathmatica post=28996411]I JUST DEY LOOK UNA....TIME NEVER REACH FOR ME TO COMMENT.....NONSENSE.
ote]
MY DEAR HW NW? LEAVE THEM JARE MEK WE DE LOOK DEM...IT JUS BE LIKE WHERE TWO CHILDREN ARE FIGHTING IN FRONT OF AN ADULT....EVEN AS HE SPEAKS WT D EYES FOR DEM TO STOP THEY REFUSE..D NXT THING ...IS TO FLOG DM MERCILESSLY WTOUT MNDING WHO INITIATED D FIGHT.LOL
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
It's looking pretty much obvious that some of us will spend this Xmas broke. there's only one working day left this week and just three working days next week (Thursday is Xmas, Friday is boxing day)

Analytically, some of us will even be broke till the new year.
Long Live Gov. Amaechi
Long Live Rivers state
Long live Amaechi teachers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kac13: 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
Alert received,zenith bank ppssb,phalga,2months.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
One month alert received zenith bank obio/Akpor ube.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by lindoski: 8:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Be serious and give genuine info pls.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
Access bank how market.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2014
Cruize306:
The igbos are very industrious that's why you can't watch crime fighter and not see an Igbo man week in week out.

Enough said, let's leave this tribal discrimination and talk how our salary will be paid b4 Xmas

Na so naaa u don carry ur big mouth come ! Who asked for ur comment ? Datz a beautiful insult o ! Hmmmmm ! Crime fighter indeed ... Anyways sum pple r receiving alert o !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:41pm On Dec 18, 2014
Let the alerts begin to drop... Zenith has started FCMB oya oooooh !

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: TheWatchDog(m), edin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.