Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2400490 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
A friend just received December salary/one month (2 months) arrears from Eco Bank.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joysparks(f): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Fiafiad:
A friend just received December salary/one month (2 months) arrears from Eco Bank.
yeah,na true o. I jst did.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
joysparks:
yeah,na true o. I jst did.

Pls explain I don't understand u, haven't u received d usual one month arrears before? Or is dis anoda 2 months arrears again?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joysparks(f): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ogondah:

Pls explain I don't understand u, haven't u received d usual one month arrears before? Or is dis anoda 2 months arrears again?
I recvd two months salary,one for december,d oda shuld b one month arrears. So dat means we'v bin paid two months arrears nw,including d one we rcvd in sept. I hope u undastnd nw.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
I am waiting to see and receive my own Dec. Pay, arrears and 11k bonus ... Hmmmm !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Seems the 11k bonus has not been paid yet to anyone in UBE. Or is there any UBE teacher who has got it?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by LOVBON: 10:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
chriswill20:
Pls oh, any good and cool headed single female teacher should pls call 08065461126. Is important

TELL ME FIRST WHAT YOU WILL GIVE ME BE4 I WILL CALL .YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY NOW. THANK GOD FOR AMAECHI O

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sammymarvin: 4:13am On Dec 24, 2014
well thanks to our magician honourable chibuike ameachi .... but its all my right I sweated starved and worked 4 it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 5:06am On Dec 24, 2014
you see guys.. This was reason i didnt want to speak against my governor... Thor is not known to quickly judge a man..

I thank God, I thank u guys.. and i say.. Seasons greetings..

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 6:44am On Dec 24, 2014
joysparks:
I recvd two months salary,one for december,d oda shuld b one month arrears. So dat means we'v bin paid two months arrears nw,including d one we rcvd in sept. I hope u undastnd nw.
UBE OR PPSB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 9:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Okevino:
Dis bonus of 11k is it real?
YES
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by simeneb: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2014
a lot of us react to these salaries as a privilege forgetting that the amount literally indicates that we are underemployed and yet the government still treats us highhandedly. please wake up from your slumber before you translate this predicament to our posterity as a normalcy.government is failing in her obligations else we won't be paid 65k, owed arrears for over 8 months, paid Nov wages 20th DEC and so on. stop these unnecessary sycophancies and acknowledge your position and the roles of the government.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2014
Glory be to God. It's indeed wonderful that the December alert came in this early just like the governor promised. I hope all the pessimists & critics will have a rethink.

Seems most Nigerians have short memory & would rather accept mental slavery. Let's consider personality & shun party sentiments.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2014
simeneb:
a lot of us react to these salaries as a privilege forgetting that the amount literally indicates that we are underemployed and yet the government still treats us highhandedly. please wake up from your slumber before you translate this predicament to our posterity as a normalcy.government is failing in her obligations else we won't be paid 65k, owed arrears for over 8 months, paid Nov wages 20th DEC and so on. stop these unnecessary sycophancies and acknowledge your position and the roles of the government.

From your theory I can deduce that 18k surely is not justified as the right minimum wage but you don't seem to mind that & rather complain only about 65k Rivers State government pays. Mind you the long owed arrears & pay delays is not justified either.

I wonder what you have to say about Federal workers that are owed for over three months before Christmas. So we must be thankful ours is better off. If you claim not to be a sycophant yourself you must analyse things holistically.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gazonga(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2014
simeneb:
Our neighboring state, Imo pays 52k.
The arrears are dropping.
Why complain?
You should rather thank God.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2014
Up dakuku adol

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2014
simeneb:
People like u don‘t deserve anything better than this. Inspite of the effort made by the government to pay u ur Nov/Dec salary in this period of tough econmic condition, yet u are not greatful to God.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 11:33am On Dec 24, 2014
please I want know those that have received arrears twice are they UBE or PPSB.....I have received arrears once(October), should I expect another one this Dec?...comment pls!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 11:52am On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=Fiafiad post=29160540] People like u don‘t deserve anything better than this. Inspite of the effort made by the government to pay u ur Nov/Dec salary in this period of tough econmic condition, yet u are not greatful to God.[Speak out,tell them the unknown variables.]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
simeneb:

This goes to 2kurupt,fiafiad and gazonga, you guys amaze me a lot , I wonder if it is wrong for a civil servant to complain of irregularities in his welfare and well-being while working assiduously for the state government , the government is not doing enough let truth be told
fiafiad said ------ "People like u don‘t deserve anything better
than this. Inspite of the effort made by the
government to pay u ur Nov/Dec salary in this
period of tough econmic condition, yet u are
not greatful to God."
That one complains does not mean he's not grateful to God eeeeh fiafiad take note.

Gazonga said ---- "
Why complain?
You should rather thank God."
So if IMO state pays 52' should rivers state begin to pay 52k as well ? Is IMO as rich as rivers state ? Open ur eyes and be wise

2kurupt said ------ "From your theory I can deduce that 18k surely
is not justified as the right minimum wage but
you don't seem to mind that & rather
complain only about 65k Rivers State
government pays. Mind you the long owed
arrears & pay delays is not justified either.
I wonder what you have to say about Federal
workers that are owed for over three months
before Christmas. So we must be thankful
ours is better off. If you claim not to be a
sycophant yourself you must analyse things
holistically."
As for u ur name 2kurupt speaks volume of who u are u seem to blindly attack any criticism on rivers state government ... Grow up !

Mind u, this job is not a privilege at all its a right duely earned by the indigens and citizens of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
dmercy141983:

This goes to 2kurupt,fiafiad and gazonga, you guys amaze me a lot , I wonder if it is wrong for a civil servant to complain of irregularities in his welfare and well-being while working assiduously for the state government , the government is not doing enough let truth be told
fiafiad said ------ "People like u don‘t deserve anything better
than this. Inspite of the effort made by the
government to pay u ur Nov/Dec salary in this
period of tough econmic condition, yet u are
not greatful to God."
That one complains does not mean he's not grateful to God eeeeh fiafiad take note.

Gazonga said ---- "
Why complain?
You should rather thank God."
So if IMO state pays 52' should rivers state begin to pay 52k as well ? Is IMO as rich as rivers state ? Open ur eyes and be wise

2kurupt said ------ "From your theory I can deduce that 18k surely
is not justified as the right minimum wage but
you don't seem to mind that & rather
complain only about 65k Rivers State
government pays. Mind you the long owed
arrears & pay delays is not justified either.
I wonder what you have to say about Federal
workers that are owed for over three months
before Christmas. So we must be thankful
ours is better off. If you claim not to be a
sycophant yourself you must analyse things
holistically."
As for u ur name 2kurupt speaks volume of who u are u seem to blindly attack any criticism on rivers state government ... Grow up !

Mind u, this job is not a privilege at all its a right duely earned by the indigens and citizens of Nigeria.

In as much as civil servants have the right to demand for better welfare packages, they also have the obligation to commend positive efforts made by the employers being the government. If you were in the payroll of another state government's payroll like Benue, Bayelsa then you will know that 'khaki no be leather'.

My username FYI is an internet alias in a faceless forum, read my signature & you'll know that I don't give a rat's azs what you think about my username.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
2kurupt:

In as much as civil servants have the right to demand for better welfare packages, they also have the obligation to commend positive efforts made by the employers being the government. If you were in the payroll of another state government's payroll like Benue, Bayelsa then you will know that 'khaki no be leather'.

My username FYI is an internet alias in a faceless forum, read my signature & you'll know that I don't give a rat's azs what you think about my username.

Well said , now go and chill out ... However There's nothing commendable in the state's attitude towards civil servants the government deliberately put themselves into debt by refusing to pay as at when due and using the money for political campaign, now wen dey pay peanuts u expect me to commend them, no way men !

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=Fiafiad post=29160540] People like u don‘t deserve anything better than this. Inspite of the effort made by the government to pay u ur Nov/Dec salary in this period of tough econmic condition, yet u are not greatful to God.[/quote

good one. people hardly acknowledge good especially when they belong to the otherside of the government.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
simeneb:

in a failled state certain things are unexpected when they happen they become a miracle. Nigeria is a failed state, full of failed institutions....a man who go the extra mile to give you what belong to you should be praise and respected.

without being bias, you may belong to an
opposition party and may not see anything good
in this, but try to say the truth for once.....we
have eyes...his government gave us job, no matter the shaking things will be stable as time goes on. The Governor. ..ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMEACHI and his
team have really done well....they said it and it
was so and now the truth is we are all happy
including you, for the job first, then at least you have hope of money every month.. delay is part of goverent work headache just that we are new to the system and delay is a taboo to us, while we are hoping to get use to the pattern. for those who are yet to receive I belief it may be bank issue, you will soon smile.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 4:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmmm. i can't believe DAT d alert have stoppd flowing.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
ADVICE TO MY FELLOW TEACHERS OF DISTINCTION.BE WISE IN SPENDING .....JANUARY'S SALARY WILL COME BY FEBRUARY........WHO KNOWS IF IT WILL BE FRM 2ND OR 3RD WEEK IF U PAY TRANS TO UA SKUL RMOVE UA TRANS FARE, FEEDING MONEY FROM NW TILL 2ND WEEK OF FEBRUARY. BE WISE.....NW WE AR HAPPY......WHEN DT TIME KMS SOME WILL BE FRUSTRATED......PLS SAVE FOR D DAYS AHEAD. DS IS NOT TIME TO SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS...OR TO DISPLAY ETC..MONEY SABI SEND PERSON MESSAGE O O! BE WISE O O

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
mamadumi:
ADVICE TO MY FELLOW TEACHERS OF DISTINCTION.BE WISE IN SPENDING .....JANUARY'S SALARY WILL COME BY FEBRUARY........WHO KNOWS IF IT WILL BE FRM 2ND OR 3RD WEEK IF U PAY TRANS TO UA SKUL RMOVE UA TRANS FARE, FEEDING MONEY FROM NW TILL 2ND WEEK OF FEBRUARY. BE WISE.....NW WE AR HAPPY......WHEN DT TIME KMS SOME WILL BE FRUSTRATED......PLS SAVE FOR D DAYS AHEAD. DS IS NOT TIME TO SOLVE ALL PROBLEMS...OR TO DISPLAY ETC..MONEY SABI SEND PERSON MESSAGE O O! BE WISE O O
. Good advice!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
pls pals, apart from Zenith and Eco bank has any other bank paid? hmmmm I am yet to c UNITY bank alert ooii for Dec pay ooo.God pls help us
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans: 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
After all the whole praise and applaud to governor Amaechi, it's just 2 banks he tried to pay december salary (zenith & ecobank). Chieeeee.. our governor nay waooooo..... so you are just playing politics with our salary. Their is GOD oooooooo. Governor try next time to keep to ur word. ("I will pay all the state civil servant december salary before 24th december"wink. Election is next year oo! Apc and change. so this is the change we should expect from Apc? we need simple truth oooooo........ not lies or political sweet talk oooooo.........
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
The way some people talk is very annoying, knowing fully well that it is the responsibility of the various banks to disburse the money to civil servants and yet they will open up their mouth to insult and abuse the Governor.
I have decided not to contribute in this thread because of the way some people do reason, but i can‘t just hold my peace.
Ur monthly salary is not the only responsibility and challenges he faces on a daily basis, there are other challenges he also faces as an individual, thererfore, always give a second thought whenever u get angry for not receiving ur salary as early as expected.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mr man the disbursement of money is not the responsibility of the banks but ministry of finance under the instructions of the governor. Hope you know our salaries are through E-payement? so do'nt blame banks for delay in payment but ministry of finance under the directive of our governor. So Mr Fiafiad do'nt too sentimental to the governor. what I mean is that he should always keep to his word instead of playing politics with such issues ok. Merry Xmas my Man. Fiafiad. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
debans:

Mr man the disbursement of money is not the responsibility of the banks but ministry of finance under the instructions of the governor. Hope you know our salaries are through E-payement? so do'nt blame banks for delay in payment but ministry of finance under the directive of our governor. So Mr Fiafiad do'nt too sentimental to the governor. what I mean is that he should always keep to his word instead of playing politics with such issues ok. Merry Xmas my Man. Fiafiad. God bless Nigeria.

The ministry disburse money but money is received through the bank ....payment are made to me through bank the money disbursed to bank may not be payed immediately...when ministry of finance do their part, that type of delay is bank delay unless the ministry of finance did not do their part then it become government delay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.