Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2393667 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2015
heaven55:
men,this UBA wahala may take longer to solve oh..stil cnt beliv d ministry of finance have'nt fixed d prob..dear God hv mercy
a confirmed report. State govt have nt paid UBA. They said they are yet 2 receive money frm govt 2 pay us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2015
edin:
a confirmed report. State govt have nt paid UBA. They said they are yet 2 receive money frm govt 2 pay us.
Bro, the truth is that, the Government have paid our salaries to UBA, but UBA seazed the money oweing to the fact that the Gov is oweing the Bank.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Fiafiad:
Bro, the truth is that, the Government have paid our salaries to UBA, but UBA seazed the money oweing to the fact that the Gov is oweing the Bank.

Gosh! When will this nonsense stop?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by adophyt: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
I think its high time those of us using UBA match to ministry of finance for them to explain wat happened to our two months salary,as for me, no salary no work

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
edin:
so we are to watch helplesly while UBA and RSG play their blame game?..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
adophyt:
I think its high time those of us using UBA match to ministry of finance for them to explain wat happened to our two months salary,as for me, no salary no work
no work.no pay strategy wil be of little value..skuls hv almost closed..wat we ought 2do (if 2day passes) is to go 2d ministry of finance n lay our complaints..cos for all we knw..d ministry may nt even b aware dat UBA hasn't paid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
finally...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
For those who are interested in ths information.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by muami(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
heaven55:
finally...

Has UBA paid?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
muami:

Has UBA paid?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Has UBA paid? Me i neva see alart
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Tekzyflex post=31833774]

U are a BIG FOOL for posting this garbage here.[I know that u will react. Why should u hate: Amaechi and his benevolents?]. Persnm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Tekzyflex:

U are a BIG FOOL for posting this garbage here.

Tekena, why must you take anything Amaechi so personal? He do bad give you job?
That Wike you're breaking head & tearing shirt for doesn't even know you exist.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2015
2kurupt:

Tekena, why must you take anything Amaechi so personal? He do bad give you job?
That Wike you're breaking head & tearing shirt for doesn't even know you exist.

I am not a fan of Wike ...Amaechi has brought untold hardship to civil servants of this state. You can imagine some civil servants using UBA have not been paid due to incured debt being owed by the state and your governor has mind to donate about 50 hilux vehicles to the police. Abi him no get conscience? My mama that retired two years ago have not been paid her gratuity. Abi we go die for am. The man is not civil servant friendly.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2015
Tekzyflex:

I am not a fan of Wike ...Amaechi has brought untold hardship to civil servants of this state. You can imagine some civil servants using UBA have not been paid due to incured debt being owed by the state and your governor has mind to donate about 50 hilux vehicles to the police. Abi him no get conscience? My mama that retired two years ago have not been paid her gratuity. Abi we go die for am. The man is not civil servant friendly.
Bro, if Gov Amaechi did not give you this job in the spirit of transparency, you would not have gotten this opportunity to come to this thread to abuse the Governor.
This Governor has done so well for the people of Rivers State, if not for anything but by given you a job.
It is very much unthinkable, unreasonable, and unwise for you to come here and abuse the Governor.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Fiafiad:
Bro, if Gov Amaechi did not give you this job in the spirit of transparency, you would not have gotten this opportunity to come to this thread to abuse the Governor.
This Governor has done so well for the people of Rivers State, if not for anything but by given you a job.
It is very much unthinkable, unreasonable, and unwise for you to come here and abuse the Governor.

My broda u can go back to my comment again,I didn't use any insulting words on my governor. The only insulting word I used was on carinpro...And am sorry for using such words on her.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=Tekzyflex post=31846515]

I am not a fan of Wike ...Amaechi has brought untold hardship to civil servants of this state. You can imagine some civil servants using UBA have not been paid due to incured debt being owed by the state and your governor has mind to donate about 50 hilux vehicles to the police. Abi him no get conscience? My mama that retired two years ago have not been paid her gratuity. Abi we go die for am. The man is not civil servant friendly.[That's the reason: he's the best. Defense sector: also wise. Generally all-round.]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 4:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=Tekzyflex post=31846515]

I am not a fan of Wike ...Amaechi has brought untold hardship to civil servants of this state. You can imagine some civil servants using UBA have not been paid due to incured debt being owed by the state and your governor has mind to donate about 50 hilux vehicles to the police. [That's the reason: he's the best. Defense sector: also wise. Generally all-round.]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
gentlemen lets call a spade a spade..d plight of UBA teacher ryt nw (courtesy of RSG) is rili disdainful..Amaechi has tried but dat doesn't mean he shuld'nt be 'constructively' criticized..u guys fink UBA jux woke up n startd with-hotkdin salaries? dey must hv written memos 2d govt to 4warn dem b4 dey did..buh if its any consolatn i beliv UBA teachers wuld b paid b4 6pm tuesday so cheer up..4dos of u wu finks its UBA teachers wahala..jux rest asured dat oda banks MAY soon folo..God bles RSG

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Truelly, the withholding of workers salaries by UBA is utterly condemnable. RSG has to do something about it and immediately too. I feel d plight of those affected. I pray that God will disturb whoever dt is responsible for that; let him or her knw no peace until d needful is done. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2015
Vote For APC, Vote For Change...
Muhammadu Buhari 4 President
Dakuku Peterside 4 Governor
Otelemaba Amachree 4 Senate
Dawari George 4 House Of rep
Hope Barango 4 House of Assembly

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Story....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
abeg oh..wit d presidential electn around d corner..cn sum one hop to reciv his/her march salary alert this week?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Rivers state, Deputy Govnr, Tele Ikuru, has dumped d APC for PDP. Politics in Nigeria is truelly a game of selfish interest.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tgodaddey: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2015
Hahahaha i dey laff apc
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by LOVBON: 11:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Tgodaddey:
Hahahaha i dey laff apc
TELE IKURU IS A ROLLING STONE .WHAT IS HIS CONTRIBUTION TO APC. HE IS A BURDEN TO PDP

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
heaven55:
abeg oh..wit d presidential electn around d corner..cn sum one hop to reciv his/her march salary alert this week?

Miracle... absolute miracle
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
When some persons haven't receive alert for February.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
When some persons haven't receive alert for February. Its impossible possible....lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by zikiziki(f): 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
edin:
men salary or am kinf or krimp am duff
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
UBA any news?

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (850) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.