Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2401876 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 6:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
If the old teachers are affected,it means d deduction is not for pension...Our governor,there is God oooh!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Na d hand wey we go use vote in APC for rivers state abiiiii ? Watz d reason for d deductions in salaries that are not forth coming as at when due ? No explanation !
Governor AMAECHI why ?
APC why ?
APC supporters why ?

No to APC ! No to APC !! No to APC !!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=dmercy141983 post=31557261]Na d hand wey we go use vote in APC for rivers state abiiiii ? Watz d reason for d deductions in salaries that are not forth coming as at when due ? No explanation !
Governor AMAECHI why ?
APC why ?
APC supporters why ?

No to APC ! No to APC !! No to APC !!! [Why THIS talk, shut up. Or U lose ur 3 months...]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Consy11(f): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
God I pray de deduction shouldn't affect ppsb ooooooo. In Jesus Name!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinenye80: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
rOsy247:
Those who did the PGDE prog with NTI last yr b informed that first semester result is out. Go check urs at the state office.

Thanks,any process pls let me know
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinenye80: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=Raxxye post=31555738]Even the old teachers are affected in the 3k deduction. Someone in my school also had hers deducted; an old teacher![/quote

Pls can we do it online
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=marcodura post=31559415][/quote]

That was rude boy.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Consy11:
God I pray de deduction shouldn't affect ppsb ooooooo. In Jesus Name!

Its too late......!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chriswill20(m): 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Who in Nigeria today, doesn’t want a change from a situation where millions of unemployed graduates were extorted N1,000 each, packed into all available stadia like sardines and some trampled to death for nonexistent 3,000 immigration jobs? Who doesn’t want a change from such ravaging poverty that has placed an oil rich country as having the second largest population of poor people in the world while our so called leaders lead a mind boggling life in obscene opulence? Who doesn’t want a change from a country riddled with unbridled impunity where the rich and powerful is encouraged to prey on the weak and the poor for their survival? Who doesn’t want a change from a country where the health sector has died irretrievably while the citizenry are allowed to procure death in the glorified mortuaries that pass as clinics and hospitals? Who doesn’t want a change from a country where our educational sector is so poorly rated such that our schools cannot even compete in the West African sub region! Who doesn’t want a change from a country where a shoeless president measures prosperity by the number of parasites that live off stealing the commonwealth and buying private jets? vote APC oooooooo

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
time shall tell
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:01am On Mar 13, 2015
[quote author=marcodura post=31559415][/quote]

shut up for what ? So you wanna die in silence ?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:02am On Mar 13, 2015
chriswill20:
Who in Nigeria today, doesn’t want a change from a situation where millions of unemployed graduates were extorted N1,000 each, packed into all available stadia like sardines and some trampled to death for nonexistent 3,000 immigration jobs? Who doesn’t want a change from such ravaging poverty that has placed an oil rich country as having the second largest population of poor people in the world while our so called leaders lead a mind boggling life in obscene opulence? Who doesn’t want a change from a country riddled with unbridled impunity where the rich and powerful is encouraged to prey on the weak and the poor for their survival? Who doesn’t want a change from a country where the health sector has died irretrievably while the citizenry are allowed to procure death in the glorified mortuaries that pass as clinics and hospitals? Who doesn’t want a change from a country where our educational sector is so poorly rated such that our schools cannot even compete in the West African sub region! Who doesn’t want a change from a country where a shoeless president measures prosperity by the number of parasites that live off stealing the commonwealth and buying private jets? vote APC oooooooo

Say NO to APC say NO to periodically incessant salary deductions by the APC government.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Dickgift(m): 11:12am On Mar 13, 2015
Fcmb Alert received....ube, khana lga. The 3k deduction is real.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:20am On Mar 13, 2015
APC change ! APC change !! APC change !!!
Jst received salary alert to discover dat 3k was missing ... All hail APC government , hail chibuike AMAECHI. This is the change they mean my people, they deduct workers salary wit no explanations chai chai chai APC change indeed.

Say NO this type of change by the APC.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by debans: 11:44am On Mar 13, 2015
chriswill20:

Guy use ur head. U ar still talking vote Apc while our Apc Governor Amaechi is deducting our salary for no reason. Is it the kind of change u want?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2015
Access bank received. -3k; ppsb Oyigbo
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORDUDAVID: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please, has anyone confirm what the 3k deduction is for?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 13, 2015
Deduction of 3k from our salary is not a good deal but then, try to find out the reason why it was deduted b4 u rain abuse on the Governor. Sometimes, it may not be the Governor who did the deduction.
Those who did not secure the job, have nothing to conplain of salary deduction.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Eco has also paid their customers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2015
My friend received his two months alert just now with cut of #3,000. Diamond bank PPSB.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 12:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
eco- alert 1month with the 3k deductions but all my colleahues got two months ......thats with one month arrears........making it the second arrears they v recieved
....pls advice what should i do
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
Lemon1:
eco- alert 1month with the 3k deductions but all my colleahues got two months ......thats with one month arrears........making it the second arrears they v recieved
....pls advice what should i do

Immediately go to ministry of finance, Room 27 and lay ur complain, they will rectify it and pay u d arrears. NOTE; make sure u go there with ur Bank statement of account. Go to ur bank demand for it and proceed to Ministry of finance with it. Wish u good luck!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2015
emekatex:
Immediately go to ministry of finance, Room 27 and lay ur complain, they will rectify it and pay u d arrears. NOTE; make sure u go there with ur Bank statement of account. Go to ur bank demand for it and proceed to Ministry of finance with it. Wish u good luck!
thanks i will do that next week
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fcmb tai ube just paid -3k
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2015
Seems all the banks are paying today like they all did on the 13th day of February last month.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Fiafiad:
Deduction of 3k from our salary is not a good deal but then, try to find out the reason why it was deduted b4 u rain abuse on the Governor. Sometimes, it may not be the Governor who did the deduction.
Those who did not secure the job, have nothing to conplain of salary deduction.

Fiafia There's an important issue we need to discuss. It's politics related.
Mail me on iamcruize@gmail.com or drop me your own mailbox.
Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amarachi124(f): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2015
Unionbank hw far?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2015
As I said before today that friday shall not pass us by, and I have confirmed it. I received my two months salary alert today, DIAMOND BANK PPSB, to God be the glory.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2015
chinenye80:

Thanks,any process pls let me know
No process. Just go to their office and check your result from the booklets placed on the table in front of the office.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Stanbic hw far na?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
I thank Jehovah God for d two months salary from Access Bank. I give Him d praise.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
Cruize306:

Fiafia There's an important issue we need to discuss. It's politics related.
Mail me on iamcruize@gmail.com or drop me your own mailbox.
Thanks
fiafiadauphin@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.