Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399945 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2015
Fiafiad:
You pple should stop all these nonsence and stop asking “source“. Did you ask me to give you an information?

Please do not take offence when folks demand to know the "source" of the info you disseminate on this thread. You have done well enough by trying to get folks to keep up the hope, which is indeed a scarcer commodity than petrol. In the face of biting hardship and increasing debt profiles, such clamoring for your "source" of information is not totally out of place, because people don't want to keep on borrowing and owing their creditors if they're not certain about when salaries will start dropping. As a matter of fact, many have finished spending their unpaid salary and have nothing to hold on to by the time the almighty salary alerts begin to buzz in. I hope you do understand the predicament we find ourselves in.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2015
Asher79:

Please do not take offence when folks demand to know the "source" of the info you disseminate on this thread. You have done well enough by trying to get folks to keep up the hope, which is indeed a scarcer commodity than petrol. In the face of biting hardship and increasing debt profiles, such clamoring for your "source" of information is not totally out of place, because people don't want to keep on borrowing and owing their creditors if they're not certain about when salaries will start dropping. As a matter of fact, many have finished spending their unpaid salary and have nothing to hold on to by the time the almighty salary alerts begin to buzz in. I hope you do understand the predicament we find ourselves in.
Ok, well understood. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2015
Fiafiad:
Salaries of workers may be paid next week.
Its obvious you're making an intelligent guess...for me,I believe salaries would be paid from 15th onward,that's when the new government have received allocation for the month.As for the 70 billion given to Wike by Jonathan,the money is meant for settling political allies that were instrumental in placing Wike as the governor of the state.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
mathmatica:
Its obvious you're making an intelligent guess...for me,I believe salaries would be paid from 15th onward,that's when the new government have received allocation for the month.As for the 70 billion given to Wike by Jonathan,the money is meant for settling political allies that were instrumental in placing Wike as the governor of the state.
Just listen to yourself, “70 billion to settle political allies“. Meanwhile, you can as well make that inteligent guess, their is no point to exchange words with you.
If salaries are paid on the 15th better, but remember, federal allocation is not enough to settle ur april and may salaries.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
No need for quarrel my brothers. As for me I don't care where the money comes from just like way the past & present govt don't care how I've been holding up these past months.
70 billion naira or not, if after a couple of weeks nothing happens then Wike will know he's on the hot seat.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fiafiad:
Just listen to yourself, “70 billion to settle political allies“. Meanwhile, you can as well make that inteligent guess, their is no point to exchange words with you.
If salaries are paid on the 15th better, but remember, federal allocation is not enough to settle ur april and may salaries.
The former governor of the state has paid April salary?Wike is only concerned with June salary
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinenye80: 5:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
mathmatica:
The former governor of the state has paid April salary?Wike is only concerned with June salary

Pls if u have gotten urs am still waiting 4 my April n May mtchewwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2015
mathmatica:

I personally am certain that the April money was fully available & approved by the previous dispensation, the new governor must have paused all gov't related transactions all in the name of 'no money'.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fiafiad:
You pple should stop all these nonsence and stop asking “source“. Did you ask me to give you an information?
then keep d information to urself alone. after all, I av records of Wht u speculate here but none of them came to reality. If u av any info to give then do it without doing as if anyone here is begging for info. whether u give any info here or not, salaries will be paid when it will be, ur info can't stop it neither can it bring d salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by funky555(f): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
mathmatica:
. Says who u or civil servants in rivers state... Nawa 4 our thinking ooooo bcuz u hv receive ur april salary u mean every civil servants had receives theirs....plzzzz mind d way u write ur comment
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2015
GamaG:
then keep d information to urself alone. after all, I av records of Wht u speculate here but none of them came to reality. If u av any info to give then do it without doing as if anyone here is begging for info. whether u give any info here or not, salaries will be paid when it will be, ur info can't stop it neither can it bring d salary.
Thank you sir.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 7:27am On Jun 08, 2015
Fiafiad:
Thank you sir.
ur welcome
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:09am On Jun 08, 2015
Desperate times demands desperate measures, looking for desperate things to do now this money must come by hook or crook ... Of I go so help me God ! Lolz !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okevino: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
List of highly indebted states 1 lagos=#418.2bn apc state.2 kano=#294.5bn apc state.3 rivers =#138.3bn apc state.4 akwa ibom #125.7bn pdp state.5 plateau#104bn pdp state.&abia is d least indebted state wit jst 6.7bn out of 22 in d list.souce pilot newspaper.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
Every user of this thread should have known by now how to ignore FiafiaDs' speculations.

And why must every Asher79s' post be lengthy? Does she think she's the only educated person here?
#StillEnjoyingMy2MonthsAprilSalary
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Cruize306:
Every user of this thread should have known by now how to ignore FiafiaDs' speculations.

And why must every Asher79s' post be lengthy? Does she think she's the only educated person here?
#StillEnjoyingMy2MonthsAprilSalary
Boy cruize, why is ur life so full of envy, jealousy and hatread. I would have love to ignore u but I just want to let u know that I dislike u so much. Don‘t u know that u re no longer relevant in this forume?
At least, I av done my best to keep the tread going with relevant info, though some may miss the mark but that does not mean they are all falacy. 85% of the info i gave are all correct and from a reliable source.
Be very mindful of your stupidity, it will take you to no where.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by NeilOssai(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
If Fiafiad feels obliged to give informations in this Forum....plssss nobody is Obligated or Compelled to Accept.....So Plssss Ingrates learn to keep shut..

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
In my usual way of passing by, i decided to stop by today.
Oh Cruize, ure such a naughty naughty boi.....lolz. You just know how to 'break' the forum. Giving them something to write and discuss about. Asher is not the only educated one here ofcourse, so dont feel jealous or slightly intimiated. There are lots of educated people on this forum, how we chose to exhibit that is the overall sum of our personality. So go on Asher, you rock my boat.....hahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Watz all diz credentials verification all about, does nyesom wike want to pay our arrears ? I hope so.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
dmercy141983:
Watz all diz credentials verification all about, does nyesom wike want to pay our arrears ? I hope so.

which credential verification, UBE or PPSB?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 1:39am On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=dmercy141983 post=34567281]Watz all diz credentials verification all about, does nyesom wike want to pay our arrears ? I hope so. [Stop peddling rumour, nothing like verification is on-going.]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by simeneb: 6:35am On Jun 09, 2015
gokana-kibangha ube schools commence her audit at exactly 9:00am this morning at the council Secretariat. Please be punctual. Gokana-panumuu audit Wednesday same time and venue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2015
simeneb:
gokana-kibangha ube schools commence her audit at exactly 9:00am this morning at the council Secretariat. Please be punctual. Gokana-panumuu audit Wednesday same time and venue.

we need salary ooo.. How can we be audited on empty stomach? What kind of banana republic is naija sef?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=marcodura post=34573769][/quote]

If ur ignorant of happenings that's your business marcodura
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2015
wealthyprince:

Your credentials naaaa all documents and ur I'd card too depends on ur LGA anyway TAI LGA verification is on going since Friday I tink its for UBE don't know PPSB has started.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2015
wealthyprince:

Your credentials naaaa all documents and ur I'd card too depends on ur LGA anyway TAI LGA verification is on going since Friday I tink its for UBE don't know PPSB has started.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=Fabmoniks post=34565831]In my usual way of passing by, i decided to stop by today.
Oh Cruize, ure such a naughty naughty boi.....lolz. You just know how to 'break' the forum. Giving them something to write and discuss about. Asher is not the only educated one here ofcourse, so dont feel jealous or slightly intimiated. There are lots of educated people on this forum, how we chose to exhibit that is the overall sum of our personality. So go on Asher, you rock my boat.....hahaha.[/quote

SECONDED]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 9:24am On Jun 09, 2015
[quote author=marcodura post=34573769][I meant u were saying State government or Ubeb or Sseb verifications all-round again. Any way, i still tight up.]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2015
Fiafiad:
Boy cruize, why is ur life so full of envy, jealousy and hatread. I would have love to ignore u but I just want to let u know that I dislike u so much. Don‘t u know that u re no longer relevant in this forume?
At least, I av done my best to keep the tread going with relevant info, though some may miss the mark but that does not mean they are all falacy. 85% of the info i gave are all correct and from a reliable source.
Be very mindful of your stupidity, it will take you to no where.

What is there to envy from a slow brain like you? Look at your write-up bro!!! I'll be embarrassed if my 9yr old nephew speaks and writes like you
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
PaulThor:

we need salary ooo.. How can we be audited on empty stomach? What kind of banana republic is naija sef?
hahahahaha
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Cruize306:

What is there to envy from a slow brain like you? Look at your write-up bro!!! I'll be embarrassed if my 9yr old nephew speaks and writes like you
Do you know what? You are more like a condemned criminal. Your words are no longer useful here, we can easily recognise who you are without viewing your user name just by the rubish you vomit always.
I feel pity for you, I thought you have repented from this childish behaviour of yours.
You will be very good at witchcraft activities, hope u re not one?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
From the look of things salary is from next week 15th June after the FAAC meeting in Abuja , if you're still hoping of salary this week you maybe hurting yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.