Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2402143 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
I tire oo my sister
amarachi124:
UNIONBANK WHAT IS THE PROBLEM
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 3:10am On Nov 12, 2015
[quote author=bencomfav post=39907730]Choi, See money.... UBE una arears don finish? Eye de red o[Nawakwao u don the sell fish. Who tell u say our arias don gbafuka.]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinenye80: 12:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
One of my friend told me this morning that his bank FCMB refund 2k out of 3k that was deducted from his salary
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinenye80: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Urgent information! Anyone dat want transfer should call this number: 08033935139 for UBE only
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
Unity bank has finally responded to treatment. Two Months salary PPSB, KELGA. Thank God!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by profkalu(m): 12:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
chinenye80:
One of my friend told me this morning that his bank FCMB refund 2k out of 3k that was deducted from his salary
Its true
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
chinenye80:
Urgent information! Anyone dat want transfer should call this number: 08033935139 for UBE only
is it for free?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
The ongoing scarcity of Premium Motor Spirit also known as petrol is biting harder in the country as users are forced to pay far above the recommended price of N87 per litre in most of the filling stations that sell the product, SUNDAY PUNCH has found out.
Investigations by our correspondents also revealed that petrol now sells in some states as high as N400 per litre
while in others it goes between N110 and N200.
However, some filling stations as at press time on Saturday, according to our correspondents, still sold the product at the official price of N87 per litre. These filling stations, findings showed, were however few and inundated with long queues of motorists, motorcyclists and other users.
In Cross River State, a litre of petrol was sold for as high as N400 in Calabar and environs on Saturday morning.
Tanker drivers across the state and beyond had on Monday refused to load the product from the Calabar Depot in protest of the deplorable situation of federal roads in the state.
As at the time of filing this report, most service stations had yet to commence the sale of the product to the public. Black marketeers had continued to have a field day.
Many petrol stations in Akwa Ibom State, particularly those in Ibesikpo/Asutan, Eket, and Itu Local Government Areas on Saturday sold petrol at N200 per litre.
In Uyo, the State capital, while the price fluctuated between N170 and N180 per litre, motorists said many of the filling stations had adjusted their metres regardless of the amount they pay for buying fuel.
In Ondo State, long queues of vehicles persisted in many filling stations in many towns on Saturday even as many of them sold petrol at N120 per litre.
In Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, there long queues at filling stations on Saturday especially those owned by major marketeers.
A litre of petrol was being sold between N100 and N110 depending on the distance of the area to the state capital.
In Enugu State, petrol was sold between N130 and N150 per litre.
Our correspondent, who bought the commodity at the cost of N140 per litre in the state capital on Saturday, learnt that the product was being offered to motorists for N150 in other filling stations.
In Oyo State, fuel scarcity reached a height as few vehicles plied the roads.
More than 85 per cent of major oil marketeers were not selling the product while a few independent oil marketers sold between N110 and N120 per litre.
The queues by motorists for petrol continued on Saturday in some filling stations in Abuja and Nasarawa State.
All petrol stations visited in Abuja on Saturday sold at the regulated price, but many were not open for business as they claimed not to have products.
In Benue State, Sunday PUNCH visited the NNPC Mega filling station along Oturkpo road where the queue for the product was over four kilometres long. It was the only fuel station selling at the official pump price of N87 per litre.
Meanwhile, black marketeers have taken over the town as they sold at N200 and N250 per litre.
In Gboko and the other local government areas it was sold at N170 per litre.
Investigations by SUNDAY PUNCH correspondent, who went round some parts of Nassarawa State, observed that it was only the NNPC mega station that sold at N87 per litre while others sold at N160 per.
In Bayelsa State, particularly Yenagoa, the state capital, a few filling stations that were selling the product on Saturday sold a litre of petrol between N130 and N150.
The NNPC mega filling stations in the Yenagoa metropolis were the only ones selling at the government regulated price of N87 but the queues were very long.
A litre of PMS was sold for N100 in many filling stations in Ogun State except NNPC stations and those of major marketeers on Saturday.
In Osogbo, the Osun State capital and other parts of the state, petrol was sold at N110 per litre.
In Lagos, our correspondent learnt on Saturday that while the NNPC and major marketers sold at N87, black marketers sold five litres of petrol at N600.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
BE OUR GUEST

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2015
ikem50:
BE OUR GUEST

It's the 306th page and I was very sure a good news must suffice on this page. Congrats bro
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikem50:
BE OUR GUEST
Congratulations. na this salary una dey use marry...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 6:02am On Nov 17, 2015
nick4lifeng:
Congratulations. na this salary una dey use marry...

My broda, if na only the salary you dey consider walahi with 500k per month sef you no go makeup ur mind o... Just find the right lady, shekinah!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bencomfav: 8:29am On Nov 17, 2015
2kurupt:

My broda, if na only the salary you dey consider walahi with 500k per month sef you no go makeup ur mind o... Just find the right lady, shekinah!

True Talk!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 17, 2015
exactly five weeks some teachers were kinapped and no body is doing anything about it (NUT, NLC and RSG). Pls teachers let us stand for each other. We can start an online campaign here on nairaland, twitter, facebook etc, we can call radio stations. Imagine if a doctor was kidnapped, no govt owned health centre will be open now. Let us give dignity to our profession now by standing up for our colleagues. Injury to one is injury to all. God forbid anybody can be next.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Governors seek audience with Buhari over dwindling economy
Augustine Ehikioya, Abuja / 24 minutes ago

The 36 states governors have resolved to meet with President Muhammadu Buhari towards finding a way out of the deteriorating state of the Nigeria economy.

According to them, they are struggling to meet up with expenditure especially payment of salaries due to dwindling monthly allocations caused by falling crude oil prices in the international market.

Speaking with journalists at the end of their meeting held at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja, early Thursday, the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) also backed the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) over the N2.1trillion fine slammed on MTN.

The governors insisted that the service provider must pay up in full.

Reading the communiqué issued at the end of the meeting, the Chairman of the Forum and governor of Zamfara State, Abdulaziz Yari, said states could no longer bear the N18, 000 minimum wage that was imposed on them when oil sold for $126 per barrel as against its present cost of $41 per barrel.

He noted that the way out of the situation was the diversification of the economy with adequate attention given to agriculture and mining.

He said: “We resolved that we must look at ways to enhance revenue generation and at the same time look at ways to cut our overhead costs more especially the political office holders’ salaries and other overhead expenses.

“The situation is no longer the same when we were asked to pay N18,000 minimum wage, when oil price was $126 (per barrel) and continued paying N18,000 minimum wage when the oil is $41 and the source of government expenditure is oil, and we have not seen prospects in the oil industry in the near future.”

Visit website
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 1:05am On Nov 21, 2015
Any Governor that can't pay the N18,000 Pocket Money called Minimum Wage should resign. Leadership is not by force. Their Children monthly allowance is more than that.

or Alternatively they should accept to be paid like the civil servant. According to level. In fact once I see them do or accept this I will know that they are serious about their concern on economic melt down.

The ideal of wanting to reduce the minimum wage alone to me is a sign that we are being lead by some vision less, greedy, back minded individuals who are not only selfish but consistently after their own interest and that of their unborn generation. Instead of thinking on how to internally and externally generate money through resourceful enterprise they are thinking of cutting down minimum wage. which is equal to $90 a month and $3 (N600) perday, this include transportation, and other things . I perceive the number of Big Money Bags they use to carry has reduced.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 1:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Governors who can not pay the minimum 18000 (90 Dollars) per month and 600 (3 Dollars) per day should resign. Instead of thinking and talking of how to reduce the current hardship on the citizenry they are planing to make things more harder for political reasons. leadership is not by force! Instead of thinking of how to generate money through resourceful enterprising, they are thinking of reducing minimum wage that is not up to the allowance of their children. if there is no oil are they saying Nigeria cannot survive? I don't get it! This is what we get when greedy, selfish and vision less people sit on the throne.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
I heard from a parrot that salaries will b paid through principals(by hand) from next year, to check ghost workers. Has any1 heard such rumour?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
rOsy247:
I heard from a parrot that salaries will b paid through principals(by hand) from next year, to check ghost workers. Has any1 heard such rumour?
........my principal was filling some forms in duplicates today...he said it looks like what is going to happen.....he seems happy about it ...he said principals would have more power...i wonder what that means??...in Bayelsa..they still pay teachers tru d principals...principals collect 2k per head for transport plus all d fractions on top d salaries would disappear without explanation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lemon1:
........my principal was filling some forms in duplicates today...he said it looks like what is going to happen.....he seems happy about it ...he said principals would have more power...i wonder what that means??...in Bayelsa..they still pay teachers tru d principals...principals collect 2k per head for transport plus all d fractions on top d salaries would disappear without explanation

OMG shocked THis is getting serious mehn.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
How true is that story? People just make stories any how. How is iit possible for principals to pay by hand in this 2015, when Nigeria is going cashless. That story is not true
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 4:08am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=teejaymmm post=40337893]How true is that story? People just make stories any how. How is iit possible for principals to pay by hand in this 2015, when Nigeria is going cashless. That story is not true.[That means, the Princepal, must use JTF to pay. Falacy. It cannot work.]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 6:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister for Justice, Abubakar Malami, has said for the inconclusive Kogi State governorship election, the All Progressives Congress will only need to substitute its candidate, Abubakar Audu, who died on Sunday.
Malami, who spoke in Abuja at a seminar organised by the Nigerian Law Reform Commission on the reform of the National Environmental Standards and Regulation Enforcement Agency (Establishment) Act, said the election has to be concluded.
Malami said the APC would have to substitute its candidate for the purpose of the supplementary election.
He however did not say that the party’s deputy governorship candidate, James Abiodun Faleke, would automatically step in as the candidate.
He said: “The issue is very straightforward.
“Fundamentally, Section 33 of the Electoral Act is very clear that in case of death, the right for substitution by political a political party is sustained by the provisions of section 33 of the Electoral Act.
“And if you have a community reading of that section with Section 221 of the Constitution, which clearly indicates that the right to vote is the right of a political party and and the party in this case, the APC has participated in the conduct of the election.
“It is therefore apparent that the combination community reading of the two provisions does not leave any room for conjecture.
“APC as a party is entitled to substitution by the clear provisions of section 33 of the Electoral Act.
“Also Section 221 of the Constitution is clear that the votes that were cast were cast in favour of the APC.
“Arising from that deductions, it does not require any legal interpretation.
“The interpretation is clear: APC will substitute, which right has been sustained by Section 33 of the Electoral Act.
“So be it.
“The supplementary election that has to be conducted along the line.”
Asked if that substitution should automatically benefit Faleke, Malami said: “It all depends on the appreciation of issues arising from the primaries conducted before now.
“There was a first and a second candidate.“That primaries that had taken place over time had not by anyway been nullified.“And it is recognized by law. “But then a further consideration would be the idea of conducting another primary but that is not envisaged in view of the sustainability of the first primaries.”
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
[What has this post got to do with us, you'r in the wrong place]The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister for Justice, Abubakar Malami, has said for the inconclusive Kogi State governorship election, the All Progressives Congress will only need to substitute its candidate, Abubakar Audu, who died on Sunday.
Malami, who spoke in Abuja at a seminar organised by the Nigerian Law Reform Commission on the reform of the National Environmental Standards and Regulation Enforcement Agency (Establishment) Act, said the election has to be concluded.
Malami said the APC would have to substitute its candidate for the purpose of the supplementary election.
He however did not say that the party’s deputy governorship candidate, James Abiodun Faleke, would automatically step in as the candidate.
He said: “The issue is very straightforward.
“Fundamentally, Section 33 of the Electoral Act is very clear that in case of death, the right for substitution by political a political party is sustained by the provisions of section 33 of the Electoral Act.
“And if you have a community reading of that section with Section 221 of the Constitution, which clearly indicates that the right to vote is the right of a political party and and the party in this case, the APC has participated in the conduct of the election.
“It is therefore apparent that the combination community reading of the two provisions does not leave any room for conjecture.
“APC as a party is entitled to substitution by the clear provisions of section 33 of the Electoral Act.
“Also Section 221 of the Constitution is clear that the votes that were cast were cast in favour of the APC.
“Arising from that deductions, it does not require any legal interpretation.
“The interpretation is clear: APC will substitute, which right has been sustained by Section 33 of the Electoral Act.
“So be it.
“The supplementary election that has to be conducted along the line.”
Asked if that substitution should automatically benefit Faleke, Malami said: “It all depends on the appreciation of issues arising from the primaries conducted before now.
“There was a first and a second candidate.“That primaries that had taken place over time had not by anyway been nullified.“And it is recognized by law. “But then a further consideration would be the idea of conducting another primary but that is not envisaged in view of the sustainability of the first primaries.”[/quote]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 11:14am On Nov 25, 2015
What is happening is some kind of audit to check ghost workers and determine exactly how much govt is spending on salaries. I personally prepared the one for my school.
What happened is that September salary voucher for all staff in the state was sent in soft copy to each local govt. We were asked to find the names of staff in our schools, write out their entire details(including basic, allowances, tax, deductions, etc), then find out the total gross(before tax) and net(after tax deductions) and then the sum total for the school.
There was actually no mention of principals paying salaries of staff, and I don't think that will happen!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 11:50am On Nov 25, 2015
I pray it doesn't.
Raxxye:
What is happening is some kind of audit to check ghost workers and determine exactly how much govt is spending on salaries. I personally prepared the one for my school.
What happened is that September salary voucher for all staff in the state was sent in soft copy to each local govt. We were asked to find the names of staff in our schools, write out their entire details(including basic, allowances, tax, deductions, etc), then find out the total gross(before tax) and net(after tax deductions) and then the sum total for the school.
There was actually no mention of principals paying salaries of staff, and I don't think that will happen!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
rOsy247:
how can salaries be paid through principals? are we going backwards or forward?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bencomfav: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Heard over the radio dis afternoon dat d kidnapped teachers have been released. Thank you Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
nick4lifeng:
how can salaries be paid through principals? are we going backwards or forward?

I wonder. My principal told us same thing too. Lets hope its not true sha.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by britnd: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
rOsy247:

I wonder. My principal told us same thing too. Lets hope its not true sha.
Its true for PPSB section first , don't know of UBE, but its only for one or few months to rectify errors in voucher n payment system . It was discovered dat d system is overloaded
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2015
Nigeria’s revenue improves as FG, states, LGs share N473.832bn Oct. allocation
By Joseph Inokotong / November 28, 2015 / No Comments
It seems the dwindling revenue of the federation has started picking up once more, as exemplified by the amount earned in October, 2015.
The Federation Account Allocation Committee, FAAC, rose from its monthly meeting in Abuja late last night to declare grand total revenue of N473.832 billion for October, distributable to the federal, States and local governments.
The amount shared among the three tiers of governments is higher by N146.836 billion, when compared to the N389.936 billion distributed in September.
The obviously elated minister of finance, Mrs. Kemi Adeosun while reacting to the marked increase recorded in government’s finances said “we are working assiduously as we can to improve the country’s revenue base.”
She explained that recovered looted funds are not shared in FAAC meeting, and when the amount so far returned is made available to her, she would inform Nigerians about it.
According to her, the Excess Crude Account, ECA, still remains same at $2.258 billion.
A breakdown of the amount distributed among the three tiers of governments shows that the gross revenue of N400.310 billion received for the month of October was higher than the N321.996 billion received in the previous month by N78.314 billion.
The finance minister explained that “intermittent shut down and shut-in of production for repairs and maintenance at different Terminals during the month continued to impact Crude Oil and Gas revenue negatively.
“Also, there was revenue loss of $1.3 million as a result of drop in average price of Crude Oil from$47.315 in August to $46.96 in September, 2015.”
However, Non-Oil revenue recorded significant improvement in the month under review, as about N104.212 billion collected was more than the previous month’s Non-Oil revenue collection.
The sum of N6.330 billion was refunded by the NNPC to FGN. Also, there is an exchange gain of N6.995 billion, which was also proposed for distribution.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
FG, States, LGs share N473.8bn for Oct.
Abuja, Nov. 28, 2015 (NAN) The Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun, on Friday said
N473.8 billion was shared among the federal, states and local governments as revenue
for October, 2015.
Adeosun announced this when she addressed newsmen on the outcome of the
Federation Accounts Allocation Committee (FAAC) meeting in Abuja.
She said the shared amount comprised the month's gross statutory revenue of N400.3
billion.
"Also, there is the exchange gain of N6.9 billion which is proposed for distribution.
"Therefore, the total revenue distributable for October, including VAT of N60.1 billion,
is N473.8 billion", she said.
Adeosun said N6.3 billion was refunded to the federation by Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and was also proposed for sharing.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that N389.9 billion was shared to the three
tiers of government as revenue for the preceding month. This shows an increase of
N83.8 billion between the two months.
Giving the breakdown of revenue among the three tiers of government, Adeosun said
the Federal Government received N191.9 billion, representing 52.68 per cent; states,
N97.3 billion, representing 26.72 per cent.
The local governments, she said, received N75 billion, amounting to 20.60 per cent of
the amount distributed.
Adeosun announced that N24.1 billion representing 13 per cent derivation revenue was
shared among the oil producing states.
On VAT, she said N60.1 billion collected for the month showed an increase of N3.7
billion from what was collected in the preceding month.
She said that the country generated N187.2 billion as mineral revenue and N213 billion
as non-mineral revenue.
She noted that this showed a decrease of N25.8 billion and increase of N104.2 billion
from what the country generated as mineral and non-mineral revenues in the preceding
month.
She puts the balance in the Excess Crude Account as at Friday, at 2.25billion dollars,
which showed that nothing had been removed or added to it since July.
She expressed satisfaction with the leap in non-mineral revenue for the month, which
she attributed to sound financial policies.
Adeosun decried the low revenue generation for the month, saying:
"Intermittent shut down and shut-in of production for repairs and maintenance at
different terminals during the month continued to impact crude oil and gas revenues
negatively.
"Also, there was revenue loss of 1.3 billion dollars as a result of drop in average price
of crude oil from 47.3 per barrel to 46.9 per barrel

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.