Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2402091 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 9:20pm On May 20, 2016
To ease you're self from these stress go to the biometric venue and u will b attended to n ur biometric done.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 10:31pm On May 20, 2016
mumjk:
That means almost all d schools in ppsb won't b captured, Coz they are affected the most. So what did they say? What's the way forward?
then it good for for guys, because the problem may be rectified before you are called.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:44pm On May 20, 2016
pkkpro:
To ease you're self from these stress go to the biometric venue and u will b attended to n ur biometric done.

How? I didn't get it. Do you mean one person can just go there and do his or her own without the school?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by funky555(f): 7:27am On May 21, 2016
001bumsa:
yes. my school and 2 other school that have that February salary issue was not captured on d day but the others did theirs. We were about 8 school for that day. All ube obio akpor. and the 3 schools had the February salary issue.

plz oo i need clarification... i know some dat hv d February salary issue in phalga; due he did his biometric bt up till nw he hasn't received his salary bt those in dere school dat don't hv issues with salary prblms hv received there's...... plz house do any one hv such prblm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 7:33am On May 21, 2016
pkkpro:
if u just went there alone and was attended to pls let know.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 7:55am On May 21, 2016
001bumsa:
It affect all school that initially missed their February salary. Their names are all not in the data base. Pls if your school falls in such category you better tell you principal to start the waka now. and yes after the data capture you are supposed to receive your salary after a day or more.

I really don't understand the point you're trying to make here. Many of those whose names were erroneously omitted from the February salary payment were paid March salary by the same people who omitted their names initially. So then, if their names are no longer in the State's database, then how come they received March salary? Or were they erroneously paid, too?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 8:02am On May 21, 2016
wealthyprince:

How? I didn't get it. Do you mean one person can just go there and do his or her own without the school?
that is what others ministries are doing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 12:03pm On May 21, 2016
pkkpro:

that is what others ministries are doing.

That's not correct, stop passing false info here. On a second thought, why don't you just stroll down there by yourself and give us the testimony?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Leader01(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2016
Hmmmm! the government is using this non-payment/selective payment to intimidate the civil servants.

Now they have used this biometric to divert the attention of the workers from the salaries they are owing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 9:35pm On May 21, 2016
The Convention was a huge Mess. Now that his biggest distraction is off,let's see if he would pay us this week.

Kangaroo Rivers Vision.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 7:05am On May 22, 2016
Everyone who understands the civil service job knows that when a new govt is coming into power,a lot of ghost names are introduced by folks at d ministry before anyone notices......My ppl,salaries of workers in a state cannot just sky rocket,somebody somewhere must have added something to it.....This exercise must continue.I feel d pain of not being paid,but what has to be done must be done.Some ppl have started receiving a raise in their salaries since we became confirmed while others haven't.I can't be working,only for someone else to be receiving salary dey did nt work for.I hv been teaching biology in my school because I tot we had no Biology teacher,only for me to realise d idiot is some where cashing his money n giving d principal his cut while I work my ass out teaching more than one subject.#Dis exercise must continue.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2016
By the way,I was informed that the major reason we have not been issued our CONFIRMATION LETTERS,is because once we have that,u can do ur transfer of service within n outside ur ministry n dey don't want that........Those with masters degrees definitely won't wonna continue teaching in these dead secondary schools,they would be aiming for the polytechnic n university of education.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:19am On May 22, 2016
It is only a fool that bits a finger that feeds him. If we can remember, the factors that brought us to this job, we will not stop to give Hon Chibuike Amaechi accolades. Pls house relax ur nerves. We shall triumph, just reminiscence past hitches, hence we endured till date. God must touch gov Wike for good times. Just watch.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 4:30pm On May 22, 2016
tutudame:
Everyone who understands the civil service job knows that when a new govt is coming into power,a lot of ghost names are introduced by folks at d ministry before anyone notices......My ppl,salaries of workers in a state cannot just sky rocket,somebody somewhere must have added something to it.....This exercise must continue.I feel d pain of not being paid,but what has to be done must be done.Some ppl have started receiving a raise in their salaries since we became confirmed while others haven't.I can't be working,only for someone else to be receiving salary dey did nt work for.I hv been teaching biology in my school because I tot we had no Biology teacher,only for me to realise d idiot is some where cashing his money n giving d principal his cut while I work my ass out teaching more than one subject.#Dis exercise must continue.........
Nobody said the exercise isn't necessary, but if the govt is sincere and has the interest of the masses at heart, it should have been done at a convenient time without it having to throw people into hardship. Fed govt did theirs, but it never affected their time of payment.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2016
tutudame:
By the way,I was informed that the major reason we have not been issued our CONFIRMATION LETTERS,is because once we have that,u can do ur transfer of service within n outside ur ministry n dey don't want that........Those with masters degrees definitely won't wonna continue teaching in these dead secondary schools,they would be aiming for the polytechnic n university of education.

ur information is totally unacceptable. we were reliably told by d chairman of ppsb himself in d person of Mr. Briggs At CSS ALUU that d delay in our letter is because he want to sign it by himself n not copy paste with computer like before. also dat we are more than 5000 teachers in d ppsb side n he has to sign each persons letter 3copies n dat if u multiply 3*5000 somtin is equals more than 15000. dat he has bin able to sign 9000 n he promised that we will surely get d letters.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 6:16pm On May 22, 2016
Onlyhandsome:

ur information is totally unacceptable. we were reliably told by d chairman of ppsb himself in d person of Mr. Briggs At CSS ALUU that d delay in our letter is because he want to sign it by himself n not copy paste with computer like before. also dat we are more than 5000 teachers in d ppsb side n he has to sign each persons letter 3copies n dat if u multiply 3*5000 somtin is equals more than 15000. dat he has bin able to sign 9000 n he promised that we will surely get d letters.
Hmmm another political calculations to excite the aggrieved ones.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2016
ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMAECHI, May the almighty God bless you wherever you are.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 10:32am On May 23, 2016
I hear eleme LGA is going to do their biometric on Tuesday please someone should confirm this OK ! Hipefuly tai LGA biometrics will commence this week .
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 11:21am On May 23, 2016
dmercy141983:
I hear eleme LGA is going to do their biometric on Tuesday please someone should confirm this OK ! Hipefuly tai LGA biometrics will commence this week .
Is it for ube n ppsb? Or ube alone?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2016
mumjk:

UBE !

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 12:12pm On May 23, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMAECHI, May the almighty God bless you wherever you are.
AMEN!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 12:15pm On May 23, 2016
mumjk:
dmercy141983:

UBE !
. Hmm..PPSB, only God knows when we'll get our salaries if it's 'Payment immediately after Biometrics'. SMH
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 1:31pm On May 23, 2016
ChyChy17:
. Hmm..PPSB, only God knows when we'll get our salaries if it's 'Payment immediately after Biometrics'. SMH
I heard it's from April that is tied to the biometrics. Feb n Mar are being sorted out for payments.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 1:53pm On May 23, 2016
mumjk:
I heard it's from April that is tied to the biometrics. Feb n Mar are being sorted out for payments.
It's April I'm talking of. This is 23rd May for God's sake.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 2:03pm On May 23, 2016
AWELGA has gotten its serial number for the Biometrics exercise but no date has been fixed for it

please has anyone seen a person that was captured and got paid immediately after the exercise?

oyegbo LGA receives serial numbers while asalga and akulga are yet to receive, why cant they do this alphabetically?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2016
I did my biometric on friday 13th april got paid 20th Friday april.....

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 8:52pm On May 23, 2016
Tekzyflex:
cool. which LGA?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:27pm On May 23, 2016
heaven55:
cool. which LGA?

Phc LGA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2016
heaven55:
cool. which LGA?

Ph LGA
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 9:31pm On May 23, 2016
Tekzyflex:

How come I thot UBE started their biometric this month 16th May. I'm getting more confused abt the way and manner this exercise goes on. Pls u guys shud be telling us details wen u come here to make claims like this, abegg. Na waooo

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 9:37pm On May 23, 2016
Catalyst4eva:

How come I thot UBE started their biometric this month 16th May. I'm getting more confused abt the way and manner this exercise goes on. Pls u guys shud be telling us details wen u come here to make claims like this, abegg. Na waooo
his claims are in order. phalga started a couple of weeks back... we just need to be on the alert. else some people may miss their dates
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 10:04pm On May 23, 2016
heaven55:
his claims are in order. phalga started a couple of weeks back... we just need to be on the alert. else some people may miss their dates

Plss o, I want to understand something here. Are they doing this whole exercise LGA by LGA or Ministry by Ministry? How Cuz the last time I checked, no one in PPSB has done theirs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.