Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2404213 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 10:16pm On May 23, 2016
Tekzyflex:
I did my biometric on friday 13th april got paid 20th Friday april.....
I'm sure u meant may coz it can't b april
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2016
Catalyst4eva:

Plss o, I want to understand something here. Are they doing this whole exercise LGA by LGA or Ministry by Ministry? How Cuz the last time I checked, no one in PPSB has done theirs.

I just tire for the whole thing! is becoming a matter of the more you look the less you see. I just wonder why the delay in a simple exercise like this? Why are they pushing teachers or civil servants into unnecessary hardship and borrowing? Can they get the best from workers in this situation? .... They better be fast because an hungry man is an angry man....person no go carry empty belle go work o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 4:03am On May 24, 2016
wealthyprince:

I just tire for the whole thing! is becoming a matter of the more you look the less you see. I just wonder why the delay in a simple exercise like this? Why are they pushing teachers or civil servants into unnecessary hardship and borrowing? Can they get the best from workers in this situation? .... They better be fast because an hungry man is an angry man....person no go carry empty belle go work o.
my. brother I concur..
hunger is worse than insanity
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 7:07am On May 24, 2016
Can someone confirm this info on BVN printout with pix from the bank as a needed document for the Biometric?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 7:12am On May 24, 2016
[quote author=mumjk post=45908226]I'm sure u meant may coz it can't b april[/quote

Sorry its May..... Ure right
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by luvmexy: 7:12am On May 24, 2016
kingsjeroneyah:
Can someone confirm this info on BVN printout with pix from the bank as a needed document for the Biometric?

Yes! It's very important. We wer asked to go back to d bank to get it yesterday.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 7:22am On May 24, 2016
kingsjeroneyah:

Pls, for those that has not done their biometrics, let's try and be vigilant on any changes on the requirements for the exercise. I just heard that we need to submit a print out of our BVN bearing our names and passport from the bank. Pls try and get it NOW from your different banks because the written BVN on paper is no longer acceptable for the exercise.

PLEASE TELL OTHERS OUTSIDE THIS FORUM

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by pkkpro: 7:25am On May 24, 2016
luvmexy:

Yes! It's very important. We wer asked to go back to d bank to get it yesterday.
which L.G.A?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 7:56am On May 24, 2016
Any other person apart from Tekzyflex who has been paid April salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by luvmexy: 8:03am On May 24, 2016
pkkpro:

which L.G.A?

Obio apkor. (Ube)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:42am On May 24, 2016
dexpee4life:

Pls, for those that has not done their biometrics, let's try and be vigilant on any changes on the requirements for the exercise. I just heard that we need to submit a print out of our BVN bearing our names and passport from the bank. Pls try and get it NOW from your different banks because the written BVN on paper is no longer acceptable for the exercise.

ok. But i thought the Bank Statement of account contains someone's passport photograph and BVN. Pls someone should correct me if am wrong.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 8:56am On May 24, 2016
emekatex:
ok. But i thought the Bank Statement of account contains someone's passport photograph and BVN. Pls someone should correct me if am wrong.
it doesn't contain passports
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 8:57am On May 24, 2016
luvmexy:

is it just a page?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by luvmexy: 9:28am On May 24, 2016
heaven55:
is it just a page?

Yes!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 11:49am On May 24, 2016
luvmexy:

Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 12:16pm On May 24, 2016
abeg which LGA dey do today?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 3:17pm On May 24, 2016
Hunger dey oh, chai... any news concerning our Feb and march pay...this is getting terrible oh....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Leader01(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2016
Almighty God, let your will be done concerning this salary payment.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2016
otubobo:
Hunger dey oh, chai... any news concerning our Feb and march pay...this is getting terrible oh....

Have you done your biometric? If yes then you will be paid soonest but if no; then my brother u will be sitting on a long thing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 6:45pm On May 24, 2016
emekatex:

What about bvn card,isn't it acceptable?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:00pm On May 24, 2016
Tekzyflex:

Have you done your biometric? If yes then you will be paid soonest but if no; then my brother u will be sitting on a long thing.

I will not believe you until someone else confirms it. I have always known you to be a pdp fanatic and because of that, i can't believe you easily... Pls someone else should confirm this....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2016
[quote author=PaulThor post=45933630]

I will not believe you until someone else confirms it. I have always known you to be a pdp fanatic and because of that, i can't believe you easily... Pls someone else should confirm this.... [/quoted

My brother leave politics and politicians, they are all the same but truth be told if u have not done your biometric forget salary. I have been paid april salary since last week friday. I just felt i should inform this forum whats going on. I can decide to keep silent and nobody will kill me. Most schools in ph lga(ube) have done their biometric and collected their pay and some will be paid on Thursday or friday. Am not a politician sir... I know its really frustrating but believe me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 10:00pm On May 24, 2016
PaulThor:

I will not believe you until someone else confirms it. I have always known you to be a pdp fanatic and because of that, i can't believe you easily... Pls someone else should confirm this....
bros, its true that those that did their Biometrics were paid within 3 to 7days but what I cant confirm is those that had February salary problem. I dont know if they have recieved salaries for April. That doesn't rule out the fact that this might be a delibrate attempt to delay salaries, hence, why the slow pace of biometrics. When will it get to PPSB? So all our Old arrears are gone? God will JUDGE all our obstacles
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2016
Yea.. Like in my school some persons were not paid February salary but they were paid may and april after thier biometric but i think it will be sorted out because they have made their complain in all the necessary avenue
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 001bumsa: 2:05am On May 25, 2016
kingsjeroneyah:
yes, and it has to be stamp and sign by the bank
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 5:39am On May 25, 2016
Sadly they've succeeded in diverting the attention of all the workers from non-payment to biometrics.

Ok, if indeed it's "no payment until biometrics" rule, then why the snail pace of the while exercise? The federal civil service did same with a much larger workforce and didn't have this kind of delay.

For those saying you'll be paid in a couple of days after biometrics, plz don't hold your breath waiting o. Today marks a week my school did our exercise yet no alert undecided
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:51am On May 25, 2016
2kurupt:
Sadly they've succeeded in diverting the attention of all the workers from non-payment to biometrics.

Ok, if indeed it's "no payment until biometrics" rule, then why the snail pace of the while exercise? The federal civil service did same with a much larger workforce and didn't have this kind of delay.

For those saying you'll be paid in a couple of days after biometrics, plz don't hold your breath waiting o. Today marks a week my school did our exercise yet no alert undecided
Don't worry u'll be paid, if truly they're paying after biometrics. Nevertheless they may make changes. Still relax and watch their game.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:23am On May 25, 2016
Tekzyflex:
Yea.. Like in my school some persons were not paid February salary but they were paid may and april after thier biometric but i think it will be sorted out because they have made their complain in all the necessary avenue
you mean u've gotten may salary?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 6:33am On May 25, 2016
the governor can explain to you

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 6:57am On May 25, 2016
dexpee4life:

Is bvn card not acceptable?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 8:37am On May 25, 2016
2ruconfidence:

Is bvn card not acceptable?

Pls which one is bvn card again, i tot its atm card they requested and lately bvn + picture print out.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by heaven55: 9:39am On May 25, 2016
Tekzyflex:
did you say MAY salary has been paid??

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.