Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,666 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2410174 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (852) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2016
If you don’t do your biometrics, no salary. If you like put it on the pages of newspapers, ‘workers have not been paid salaries’, Am not owing you. Go and do your biometrics.“-NEW.in May 2016.

Almost 2 months after doing this Biometrics exercise we are yet to be paid.

our TALK and DO governor please try and DO this one for us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2016
lord....its a new month, have mercy!!!...Do a new thing in my life and that of my colleagues..make a way in every financial wilderness in our lives, cause rivers to flow in ever financial desert in our lives...we've been stagnation long enough...take us to a new mount...in JESUS NAME...AMEN.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2016
kebosky:
There's nothing good about PDP govt in Rivers State. Completely clueless, always busy but doing nothing. Amaechi warned Rivers people about this wolf in sheep clothing yet sentiment for Jonathan made una no gree hear. Now that's it's time to pay salaries, the new season of PDP drama has been released...I can't wait for 2019

[quote author=Ogondah post=48965983][/quote]

@mrs ogondah, i realy dont think this ur outburst is necessary, the young man is entitled to his own opinion. The insults are uncalled for. He never directed his speech to u nor did he insult you, y call him names. Pls ur pain nd anger is understandable but there are more civil ways to oppose his opinion but not with insults. I pray we all get pd so dat tempers will be calm in here.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2016
hail:
The Rivers state wicked emperor Wike suspends four (4) of his stooge commissioners,Special adviser on land matter Anugbum onuoha and the State head of service Mr lies Rufus Godwin for three months.The affected commissions are that finance, Fred kpakol, chieftaincy affairs, John Bazia,that of culture and tourism and one other.They shall all perish for suffering the teachers.
This is just THE BEGINNING...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2016
Has this become a kind of prison where one isn't free to air his/her opinion? Pls the elections are over, and last I checked one is entitled to their opinion. Let's learn to be mature in our way of correcting wrongs without insulting people biko and if you can't control your emotions, simply remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2016
Any body involved in this fiasco will go. No only kpako or head of service.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2016
The kind of prayers going into heavens from hungry families and connected dependants,those connected one way or the other in the delay in salaries are in for the wrath of GOD big time..........
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2016
gold360:
senior man, the NEXT WEEK THURSDAY Has arrived oh. may yours be our last supper sauce on this elusive batch 8 alerts. amen

yes oh that was what they told me @ ministry of finance, I pray it comes to pass Amen

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PH1stBorn: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2016
RIVERS STATE HEAD OF SERVICE Mr Rufus IS A BIG THIEF
COMMISSIONER FOR FINANCE. MR FRED KPAKOL IS ALSO ONE OF THE BIGGEST THIEF.

THE DUO ARE responsible for the hardship we the civil servants are constantly going through. Under their watch, multiple salaries were paid and during staff biometric verification, those salaries were refunded..yet we are been owed for 7month.
They should go and die jooooor! Who cares afterall they are expendable and permanent Secretaries can perform their duties.

This is d 2nd time am hearing about d suspension of Fred KPAKOL. Why can't d yeye governor axed him outrightly??
Am sure this morning annular eclipse has awoken Amadioha, ready to hand Wike a thunderous slap like it gave Rochas for same reasons

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2016
PH1stBorn:
RIVERS STATE HEAD OF SERVICE Mr Rufus IS A BIG THIEF
COMMISSIONER FOR FINANCE. MR FRED KPAKOL IS ALSO ONE OF THE BIGGEST THIEF.

THE DUO ARE responsible for the hardship we the civil servants are constantly going through. Under their watch, multiple salaries were paid and during staff biometric verification, those salaries were refunded..yet we are been owed for 7month.
They should go and die jooooor! Who cares afterall they are expendable and permanent Secretaries can perform their duties.

This is d 2nd time am hearing about d suspension of Fred KPAKOL. Why can't d yeye governor axed him outrightly??
Am sure this morning annular eclipse has awoken Amadioha, ready to hand Wike a thunderous slap like it gave Rochas for same reasons
...your own dey for your body....na wa....if my guess...is not wrong is be ikwerre man
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2016
chrissoki:
yes oh that was what they told me @ ministry of finance, I pray it comes to pass Amen
abeg make e come to pass oh.. cause the silence here concerning this alert is becoming baffling.. at this point even RUMOURS heard about someone else that has been paid can give us some kind of hope.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
The God of vengeance have started striking the thieves and the evil men who has sat on my salary since February and that of others.My earnest prayer is that God will expose and disgrace all of them.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by hail(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2016
tutudame:
my brother that's how foolish some ppl can be.And ppl like this are very hypocritical like the so called APC.Once money gets paid up till date,all this insults on d governor will stop.This thread will become a perpetual grave yard and Wike will automatically be the best governor.....May I remind his likes that in this hardship rocking the country,Wike still remains one of the best performing Governors even if so many ppl keep praying for his downfall.Bayelsa state is the worst,I know a friend/neighbor who works as a teacher there.He is being owed eight(cool months and now that d govt promised to pay,he wants to pay just one month n its half of their monthly salary he wants to pay.So many civil servants in other states envy us.I do not see any lies here,d man said he will pay after biometrics n he has been paying.Please let us keep praying that ours come soon too and everything becomes normal so we can get to work n our lives.
You are such a hypocrite. 7months without pay and you are showing your shallow mindset here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
hail:
You are such a hypocrite. 7months without pay and you are showing your shallow mindset here.
...take it easy oh...the way tempers are getting so frail in this forum tire me oh...I know say hunger dey!!!...but we shouldn't aim each others throats.... abeg...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
In all the news what you'll be hearing now is - Nigeria is officially in a recession ... By implication the economy is in intensive care unit yet governor wike doesn't dim it fit to pay us, if he claims he's signed all the document necessary for payment and yet civil servants are not paid why is it difficult to investigate ? Now that he's suspended some key ministers ( head of civil service, minister of finance etc ) I hope the obstacle has been removed and we'll get paid since wike has signed out our salaries ... Its a pity amaechi was bad but wike seems to be worst who then is good eeeh ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rivers state has no business in the current recession bedeviling the country now because we're self sufficient internally generated revenue is superb taxes payed to the government is in billions obi-akpor LGA alone generates millions why should workers not be paid in rivers state even after the biometric is done ? Why should development not continue in the state ? Why should progress stop because of recession ? If recession cannot kill a man then it cannot kill the economy because men run the economy .
Governor wike should pay salaries please.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2016
dmercy141983:
In all the news what you'll be hearing now is - Nigeria is officially in a recession ... By implication the economy is in intensive care unit yet governor wike doesn't dim it fit to pay us, if he claims he's signed all the document necessary for payment and yet civil servants are not paid why is it difficult to investigate ? Now that he's suspended some key ministers ( head of civil service, minister of finance etc ) I hope the obstacle has been removed and we'll get paid since wike has signed out our salaries ... Its a pity amaechi was bad but wike seems to be worst who then is good eeeh ?
only GOD is good. Men will fail, that's why the bible says put not your confidence in man.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2016
tutudame:
my brother that's how foolish some ppl can be.And ppl like this are very hypocritical like the so called APC.Once money gets paid up till date,all this insults on d governor will stop.This thread will become a perpetual grave yard and Wike will automatically be the best governor.....May I remind his likes that in this hardship rocking the country,Wike still remains one of the best performing Governors even if so many ppl keep praying for his downfall.Bayelsa state is the worst,I know a friend/neighbor who works as a teacher there.He is being owed eight(cool months and now that d govt promised to pay,he wants to pay just one month n its half of their monthly salary he wants to pay.So many civil servants in other states envy us.I do not see any lies here,d man said he will pay after biometrics n he has been paying.Please let us keep praying that ours come soon too and everything becomes normal so we can get to work n our lives.
@tutudame I don't like the way you sounded. Rivers is in the league of lagos state. To compare bayelsa to rivers is embarrassing. I have much to say but I am twisting my tongue in order not to annoy you. We can't hav it this bad. Even after payment i alredy lost the zeal. A responsive govt can't do what u see happening. What measures did govt put in place for the biometric or is the whole staff ghost. Fg and other state did biometric. It did not deny genuine staff of salary. cross river even. . abeg mak we leav talk

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2016
Idiotic @mrs ogondah, i realy dont think this ur outburst is necessary, the young and sensible man is entitled to his own opinion. The insults are uncalled for and dispiays your bush nature. He never directed his speech to u nor did he insult you, y call him names. Pls ur pain nd anger is (un-understandable), there are more civil ways to oppose his opinion but not with insults. I pray all but you get pd so dat your temper will be well greased as you continue to wallow in hunger and anger............
Editor-mis-chief, sorry!! Editor-in-chief, CHIEF. BIO777

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
chrissoki:
bros.you don see your informants na..Thursday 1st September is gone... where these people (most of them deacons, knights and even elders in their churches ) get this manner of wicked hearts really beats my imaginations... you're sitting down comfortably on civil servants salaries for more than half of the year. civil servants who have children and other dependents to Carter for.. school fees. feeding. house rents. etc.
haaa! some people can indeed surprise the devil at evil.

God of Elijah, where are thou?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
Teachers in Rivers State have been asked to stay at home on resumption of school in September 12, till there salaries are paid up to date.
This development came up at the end of a meting held by members of the NUT Rivers state chapter.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 6:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fiafiad:
Teachers in Rivers State have been asked to stay at home on resumption of school in September 12, till there salaries are paid up to date.
This development came up at the end of a meting held by members of the NUT Rivers state chapter.
Oga Fiafiad, abeg who be your sauce abi grevy?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2016
salary is smelling, tomorrow shall not pass us by without salary, this I pray in Jesus name amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2016
Fiafiad:

I hope governor wike will not politicise this move and say that APC is mobolicing civil servants against him ? Wicked people everywhere na waooh! Lord plz have mercy on us and break the chain of bondage over us by this politicians ... Amen !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2016
@bio777, u re soso funny, cheesy. Lols
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
I have been cold since morning after listening to the Rivers state commissioner of finance Dr Fred Barivule Kpakol responding to a caller on 97.7 fm concerning the delay in payment of his salaries despite undergoing biometric since June.

His Reply shocked me and I have been wondering the actual implication or the import of his statement.

The Rivers State commissioner of Finance replied that the 13,200 Teachers employed during Governor Amaechi's Administration were fraudulently employed.
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom
Wike, has suspended four
commissioners, Head of Service
and Special Adviser on Lands for
three months.
The Governor's Special Assistant
on Electronic Medi, Simeon
Nwakaudu, disclosed this in
Port Harcourt on Wednesday,
August 31.
The reason for the suspension
was however not stated.
Nwakaudu gave the names of
the affected commissioners as
Dr John Bazia, Chieftaincy
Affairs, Mrs Tonye Briggs-
Oniyide; Culture and Tourism,
Fred Kpakol; Finance and Mr
Boma Iyaye; Sports.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chibuking81:
salary is smelling, tomorrow shall not pass us by without salary, this I pray in Jesus name amen.

Guy don't you think you're calling that precious name in vain and mockery? Let's reduce how we come here and ridicule that precious name here all in the guise of prayer.
Just an advice, no insult intended

Your boy,
Mr Cruize
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2016
Chibuking81:
The commissioner that said it, is just dreaming and he should not try God.
They should know that 13,000 been employed are divine project.
I made this
comment on the very day the
commissioner call our
employment fraudulent.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2016
Cruize306:

Guy don't you think you're calling that precious name in vain and mockery? Let's reduce how we come here and ridicule that precious name here all in the guise of prayer.
Just an advice, no insult intended

Your boy,
Mr Cruize
no matter what we are still friends and colleague, I have not disagree with you before, but on this one I disagree.
Word of God said, pray without season and that I stand upon, thanks for your understanding.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
pls salary update.. stomach doesn't understand all this grammar we need information that will continue to intense our expectation
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2016
ORUWISE:
pls salary update..
stomach doesn't understand all this grammar
we need information that will continue to intense our expectation
My dear Oruwise , their is very little one can say now. If the Perm sec(min.of.fin) wants to carve an inch for himself (which is possible thru God), then we can get it tomorrow, but if he allow the kpakor ideology, then its next week.
More so, all principal will be meeting tomorrow...... So fingers Kross!

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (852) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Stvikanzy and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.