Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2404244 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fiafiad:
How long are we going to post and repost one allocation?
let's stop littering the thread with unnecessary post.
Our payment is not going to be determine by this posting of allocation figures.
Gbam!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2016
chrissoki:
I went to ministry of finance today, I was told payment will commence from Thursday next week so let's keep our fingers crossed

Why not Monday ? In short all these information are not meant to be believed until I see alert. Good wok though for going to the ministry of finance.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2016
chrissoki:
I went to ministry of finance today, I was told payment will commence from Thursday next week so let's keep our fingers crossed

Why not Monday ? In short all these information are not meant to be believed until I see alert. Good wok though for going to the ministry of finance...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2016
I have been cold since morning after listening to the Rivers state commissioner of finance Dr Fred Barivule Kpakol responding to a caller on 97.7 fm concerning the delay in payment of his salaries despite undergoing biometric since June.

His Reply shocked me and I have been wondering the actual implication or the import of his statement.

The Rivers State commissioner of Finance replied that the 13,200 Teachers employed during Governor Amaechi's Administration were fraudulently employed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
I have been cold since morning after listening to the Rivers state commissioner of finance Dr Fred Barivule Kpakol responding to a caller on 97.7 fm concerning the delay in payment of his salaries despite undergoing biometric since June.

His Reply shocked me and I have been wondering the actual implication or the import of his statement.

The Rivers State commissioner of Finance replied that the 13,200 Teachers employed during Governor Amaechi's Administration were fraudulently employed.

It's too late for them to carry out their evil plans of termination of appointment.
All what they care for is to stock their bank accounts with public funds. When this does not work out for them, they look for all possible means to reduce the workforce thereby creating ungodly wealth for themselves.
Let them try and see what will happen in Rivers State. If they are liable to give amnesty to criminals, we the peace loving people of Rivers State, we deserve more than these #65000/67000.
If they are not satisfy with their billions, let them touch our little stipend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2016
Fiafiad:
It's too late for them to carry out their evil plans of termination of appointment.
All what they care for is to stock their bank accounts with public funds. When this does not work out for them, they look for all possible means to reduce the workforce thereby creating ungodly wealth for themselves.
Let them try and see what will happen in Rivers State. If they are liable to give amnesty to criminals, we the peace loving people of Rivers State, we deserve more than these #65000/67000.
If they are not satisfy with their billions, let them touch our little stipend.

THEY WONT DARE SUCH.THE AVENGERS WILL BE SAINTS EVEN COMPARED TO WHAT THEY WILL FACE
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Rexmarysweet:

well, i see that one as a political talk. Most of us (the 13000 teachers) have been paid up to date. Secondly, many teachers are retiring every year. Last year 400 teachers (PPSB) were retired. This year either 500 or 505 were to retire. It was pasted at PPSB board in Port Harcout. Base on d above statement. We are needed if nt there would be paucity of teachers in public schools in Rivers State. Coming to d matter of salary. It is no longer an issue of 13000 teachers only, it is general, both d oldest, d old, d new and d newest teachers are all feeling d heat inasmuch as ur LGA is yet to be paid based on the biometric exercise and its badges for payment. However, politicians can nt be trusted because dey can do undo. Dey would nt mind keeping d state in shambles just to satisfy their selfishness.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by monicaokale: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2016
Rexmarysweet:
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by monicaokale: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2016
what kind of govt is this and when will we stop cussing out each other on social media and go out there, let the govt and people of Rivers State know that we havent gotten salaries in 6months. They cant stop paying us, if they try it, they should be ready to close down Rivers state. my first time commenting. so pissed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Juenwume: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2016
Wike is the best Governor of all time. Far far better than Amaechi and Spiff...So unfortunate that the man who employed the unemployed turned out to be their biggest enemy. Laughing in 4D (4 dimension). In case you don't know; there is a fourth dimension called the time axis.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2016
Rexmarysweet:

What concern him with employment matters. is he the commissioner of education or the ministry of education? anyway let me keep quite. Is not everything one must talk. all Am waiting for is my salary.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 10:17am On Aug 28, 2016
Peterside accuses Wike of running a 419 government

– Dakuku Peterside accuses Gov Nyesom Wike of being interested in borrowing money to
host irrelevant events
– Peterside says Wike is operating a 419 government
– The APC guber candidate in the 2015 election says Wike lacks the needed prowess to
lead Rivers state
Dakuku Peterside, the director general of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety
Agency (NIMASA), has accused Governor Nyesom Wike of being interested in borrowing
money to host events while many civil servants are suffering.
According to him, Wike lacks the needed prowess to lead Rivers state, Daily Post reports.
Dakuku Peterside says Governor Wike lacks the needed prowess to lead Rivers state
Peterside said this when All Progressives Congress (APC) members gathered at Okehi
community, the Headquarters of Etche local government area of the state.

The APC governorship aspirant in the 2015 election said Wike’s government is full of
deceit and fraud, even as he challenged the Rivers governor to show one project he has
done for his people after one year in office.
"Dakuku Peterside accuses Gov Nyesom Wike of being interested in borrowing money to
host events as well as operating a 419 government."
Dakuku Peterside accuses Gov Nyesom Wike of being interested in borrowing money to
host events as well as operating a 419 government.
Peterside said: “Wike’s government is a government of 419. They went to bring court
order. Fake court order, an order of deceit.
“Let me tell you this, and you can take it to the bank, no amount of well-organized lied
can dissuade Rivers people. We are resolute, we want good governance and that
government is the APC government led by Rotimi Amaechi.
“In just one year we constructed Peter Odili road and yet they went to resurface a one
kilometre road and went to bring a governor from Sokoto to come and commission it.
“I challenge this fraudulent government to show us one project they have conceived and
completed in the last one year.”

But in a swift reaction, Samuel Wonosike, the Rivers state publicity secretary of the PDP,
described Peterside’s allegations as falsehood and urged Rivers people to disregard it.
Wonosike maintained that the people of Rivers state are happy with the developmental
projects put in place by Governor Nyesom Wike.
The APC in Rivers last month recalled that barely 13 days after his swearing in, Governor
Nyesom Wike on June 11, 2015 took a loan of N10 billion claiming same to be for
provision of infrastructure in the state.
Again on June 30, 2015 the party claimed he obtained a N20 billion loan from a
commercial bank. This was followed with another loan of N30 billion on July 8, 2015.
Not done yet, the governor obtained yet another loan of N10 billion on November 12,
2015. This was later followed with another loan of N10 billion the governor obtained on
April 8, 2016. At the risk of losing count on the total loan profile of Gov. Nyesom Wike,
records show that the governor has obtained an unprecedented total of N90 billion as
loan since becoming governor of Rivers state.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2016
Rexmarysweet:

The Rivers State commissioner of Finance replied that the 13,200 employed during Governor Amaechi's Administration were fraudulently employed.

The commissioner that said it, is just dreaming and he should not try God.
They should know that 13,000 been employed are divine project.
The people yet to receive
their 5,6&7 months unpaid
salary, include both new
and old staffs, even the
various Local government
U.B.E and PPSB staffs.

Here is the Summary of the
set and batch
still waiting
for their payment:
(1) Some of the spillover
(2) Ahoada East UBE.
(3) Emuoha PPSB.
(4) ASALGA PPSB.
(5) Ahoada West UBE.
(6) Tia PPSB.
(7) Oyegbo PPSB.
(8 ) Ahoada East PPSB.
(9) Degama PPSB.
(10) OGU/BOLO UBE.
(11) OMUMA UBE.
(12) OKRIKA PPSB.
(13) ETCHE PPSB.
(14) OKRIKA UBE.
(15) AHOADA WEST PPSB.
(16) GOKANA PPSB.
(17) GOKANA UBE.
(18) ONELGA PPSB.
(19) KELGA PPSB.
(20) ETCHE UBE.
(21) AKUKU TORU UBE.
(22) OYIGBO UBE.
(23) KHANA UBE.
(24) ANDONI UBE.
(25) ASARI TORU UBE.
(26) TAI UBE.
(27) ELEME UBE.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chibuking81:
They should know that 13,000 teachers been employed are divine project.
The people yet to receive their 5,6&7 months unpaid salary, include both new and old teachers, even the various Local government U.B.E and PPSB staffs.

Here is the Summary of the set and batch
still waiting
for their payment:
(2) Ahoada East UBE.
(3) Emuoha PPSB.
(4) ASALGA PPSB.
(5) Ahoada West UBE.
(6) Tia PPSB.
(7) Oyegbo PPSB.
(8 ) Ahoada East PPSB.
(9) Degama PPSB.
(10) OGU/BOLO UBE.
(11) OMUMA UBE.
(12) OKRIKA PPSB.
(13) ETCHE PPSB.
(14) OKRIKA UBE.
(15) AHOADA WEST PPSB.
(16) GOKANA PPSB.
(17) GOKANA UBE.
(18) ONELGA PPSB.
(19) KELGA PPSB.
(20) ETCHE UBE.
(21) AKUKU TORU UBE.
(22) OYIGBO UBE.
(23) KHANA UBE.
(24) ANDONI UBE.
(25) ASARI TORU UBE.
(26) TAI UBE.
(27) ELEME UBE.
You omitted GSS Abua (PPSB) and GSS Egbolom Abua (PPSB) no salaries February till date. The entire staff of both schools have not been paid
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Rexmarysweet:

my dear please take panadol.and snap out of that cold. you should have known these people by now. psychological warfare against defenseless civil servants is their stock in trade... it appears they want to kill as much civil servants as possible with frustration (and declare them GHOST WORKERS ) before the alerts start coming ..just calm down, we've seen this method several times.. don't forget the HOS on a radio station saying teachers without id cards are not members of staff of RVSG..the next week alerts were released and teachers without ID cards still got theirs.. my brother just chill all of us will be paid this week.. amen

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
kebosky:
You omitted GSS Abua (PPSB) and GSS Egbolom Abua (PPSB) no salaries February till date. The entire staff of both schools have not been paid
ok noted.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pls does anyone know where the state NLC and NUT offices are? We need to start preparing for a showdown with the govt if our salaries are not paid b4 school resumes on the 12th of Sept. We have been talking too much on this platform, we need to start preparing ourselves to express our grievances to these unions, the media and all Rivers people. I miss ALUTA days, all teachers who have received salaries should stay away from schools in solidarity with their unpaid colleagues (in the event that the salaries are not paid b4 12th sept). Let us look out for ourselves, the govt can't try this rubbish with doctors or affiliate unions like neupeng. If we don't take our fate in our hands and demand for our right, nobody will speak for us. An injury to one is an injury to all...spread the news

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chibuking81:
They should know that 13,000 teachers been employed are divine project.
The people yet to receive their 5,6&7 months unpaid salary, include both new and old teachers, even the various Local government U.B.E and PPSB staffs.

Here is the Summary of the set and batch
still waiting
for their payment:
(2) Ahoada East UBE.
(3) Emuoha PPSB.
(4) ASALGA PPSB.
(5) Ahoada West UBE.
(6) Tia PPSB.
(7) Oyegbo PPSB.
(8 ) Ahoada East PPSB.
(9) Degama PPSB.
(10) OGU/BOLO UBE.
(11) OMUMA UBE.
(12) OKRIKA PPSB.
(13) ETCHE PPSB.
(14) OKRIKA UBE.
(15) AHOADA WEST PPSB.
(16) GOKANA PPSB.
(17) GOKANA UBE.
(18) ONELGA PPSB.
(19) KELGA PPSB.
(20) ETCHE UBE.
(21) AKUKU TORU UBE.
(22) OYIGBO UBE.
(23) KHANA UBE.
(24) ANDONI UBE.
(25) ASARI TORU UBE.
(26) TAI UBE.
(27) ELEME UBE.
You omitted some PPSB teachers in Khana LGA with the feb salary issue.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by zikiziki(f): 8:08am On Aug 29, 2016
The new id cards when will it start rolling out. I guess before resumption or I smell a rat
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2016
David Briggs just gave a little assurance on salary payment within this week and next week on Nigeria Info this morning.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2016
The Chairman PPSB was interviewed 7 minutes ago on Nigerian Info about complaints of some teacher concerning non payment of their salaries. D chairman said that it is true that some persons are yet to receive their salaries as a result of some paper work and errors which they working seriously to correct. That even d Govnor is on their neck on that. He added that most teachers hv gotten theirs. Hwever, he said on the side of d Govnr he has paid all because he has signed all necessary papers required of him for salaries to be paid. He also enjoin teachers to exercise little patience that there money would come dis wk or latest next wk. The above statement was according to PPSB chairman 2day on Nigerian info by 9:55 am.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2016
dexpee4life:
David Briggs just gave a little assurance on salary payment within this week and next week on Nigeria Info this morning.
we've bn having assurance of payment all the time, no be today!!! until I see alert...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2016
emekatex:
The Chairman PPSB was interviewed 7 minutes ago on Nigerian Info about complaints of some teacher concerning non payment of their salaries. D chairman said that it is true that some persons are yet to receive their salaries as a result of some paper work and errors which they working seriously to correct. That even d Govnor is on their neck on that. He added that most teachers hv gotten theirs. Hwever, he said on the side of d Govnr he has paid all because he has signed all necessary papers required of him for salaries to be paid. He also enjoin teachers to exercise little patience that there money would come dis wk or latest next wk. The above statement was according to PPSB chairman 2day on Nigerian info by 9:55 am.
good, but let it happen at most this week.. we can't continue like this. school session has already resumed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2016
This week payment is for sure. Source "my mind"

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2016
emekatex:
For the governor to finish signing the necessary document, also be on their neck, with the PPSB Chairman visiting the media house, that mean the language of "Alert Receive" "5 months" together with "thank you Jesus christ" will be our song this week and next week, in Jesus christ name I pray, amen oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
I believe

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chibuking81:
For the governor to finish signing the necessary document, also be on their neck, with the PPSB Chairman visiting the media house, that mean the language of "Alert Receive" "5 months" together with "thank you Jesus christ" will be our song this week and next week, in Jesus christ name I pray, amen oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
the irony of it all is that the alerts will start raining from page 4-1-9...lol

my source says 12.15pm Tuesday. guys where your ATM cards at?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
gold360:

please don't just tell us "SOURCE" like that but tell d house d ministry or parastatal d source is part of nah! I mean where he works.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
emekatex:
please don't just tell us "SOURCE" like that but tell d house d ministry or parastatal d source is part of nah! I mean where he works.
lol. you still dey ask of source?
all the sources, stew, gravy. sauce and even ekwobi we've been posting since 1648 AD about this alert, who e don epp? please forget source (people at ministry only tell us what we want to hear ) and start trusting God that it will be so. amen

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lols funny@gold360
gold360:
all the sources, stew, gravy. sauce and even ekwobi we've been posting since 1648 AD about this alert, who e don epp? please forget source (people at ministry only tell us what we want to hear ) and start trusting God that it will be so. amen

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
lol.......

When there is so much depression and login here the depression disappear . God bless of you all. I pray we all should bring a positive change in our society
gold360:
lol.......

When there is so much depression and login here the depression disappear . God bless of you all. I pray we all should bring a positive change in our society

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
gold360:

Hahahahahaha this your source eeeh! Does he/she work in the bank as to know the exact time (12:15pm) the alert will start dropping ? Hahaha hahahahahaha all this information sef na waooh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.