Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2399055 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Honestically: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Most people here do not understand that the promotion process is still on, no one has been been promoted yet, till they conclude the process and release promotion list/letters. Implementation(payment) comes after promotion and not before promotion. I've just been reading all of the comments concerning April promotion payment, and I have kept mute because I'm not ready for an argument or insult.

Promotion letters comes with effective date/date of financial benefits, sometimes it is back dated, and the arrears are paid in due course, but you can not be paid before promotion, all that has been done so far is still part of the process and not the final conclusion. The government is deliberately or technically slowing the process, knowing the implication of it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
dmercy141983:

Yes! I am okay! The facts are obvious.

Then go tender apology asap...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2023
waliezi:

Then go tender apology asap...

Apology to who exactly?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2023
[quote author=emekatex post=122801097][/quote]

If I respond to ur post again u will do what exactly? Are you normal?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2023
rOsy247:

U must not showcase yourself as an ill-bred human in a public forum, you know.

U were busy insulting anyone who said that the promotion is not reflecting this month, calling it *falsehood*. Now, between you and them who was spreading falsehood?

Can you humbly apologize to emekatex and others you insulted for sharing info they could have kept to themselves?

Are you STUPID? someone said the promotion is not reflecting this month he was queried to provide reason and answers as to his or her assertion, he said he will not but his source is authentic, and you see it as normal? Well I see it as abnormal ok!

Let them keep their information to themselves are they the only ones with information, this entitlement mentality and superiority of having information will be dismantled on this platform as long as I am here naaa!

Nonsense! Who do you think you are?

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2023
If you think that you're superior and that without you nobody will get information on this platform, then know that you're a foolish person you will soon realise it.

What nonsense!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2023
rOsy247:

U must not showcase yourself as an ill-bred human in a public forum, you know.

U were busy insulting anyone who said that the promotion is not reflecting this month, calling it *falsehood*. Now, between you and them who was spreading falsehood?

Can you humbly apologize to emekatex and others you insulted for sharing info they could have kept to themselves?

hi longtime so you're still alive?
been checking up on you and I was so worried you've not been online since 2020.
well thank God and it's good to know you're still alive.
it's been ages.
remember me right?
well I'm now a teacher in PH oooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 12:32pm On Apr 29, 2023
dmercy141983:

If I respond to ur post again u will do what exactly? Are you normal?
You have been pushing me to reduce myself to your level but I will not. keep exposing your character here, those that will insult you will come.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2023
I HAVE BEEN KEENLY OBSERVING THIS DMERCY GUY WITH LOADS OF TRASH, INSULTS, AND CURSES COMING OUT FROM HIS MOUTH. EVEN AFTER IT WAS CLEAR THAT HIS CHARACTER DECEIVED HIM, HE STILL CONTINUED ON THAT BAD ROAD WITH BAD MOUTH.

I WANT TO SAY IT'S TIME TO STOP THE GARBAGE. ENOUGH. YOU'RE WRONG AND STILL SEEING YOURSELF AS KING OF RIGHT LOOKING FOR WHERE YOU WILL LAY HAND TO JUSTIFY YOUR WRONG BEHAVIOUR.

I SAY ENOUGH. THIS ISN'T YOUR ROOM NEITHER YOUR APARTMENT THIS IS PUBLIC WHERE MUTUAL RESPECT IS THE KING.

SO ENOUGH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORDUDAVID: 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2023
kebosky:
Access Bank paid, no alert just checked using bank app

Checked my account balance and app. No payment from Access Bank.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2023
GamaG:
I HAVE BEEN KEENLY OBSERVING THIS DMERCY GUY WITH LOADS OF TRASH, INSULTS, AND CURSES COMING OUT FROM HIS MOUTH. EVEN AFTER IT WAS CLEAR THAT HIS CHARACTER DECEIVED HIM, HE STILL CONTINUED ON THAT BAD ROAD WITH BAD MOUTH.

I WANT TO SAY IT'S TIME TO STOP THE GARBAGE. ENOUGH. YOU'RE WRONG AND STILL SEEING YOURSELF AS KING OF RIGHT LOOKING FOR WHERE YOU WILL LAY HAND TO JUSTIFY YOUR WRONG BEHAVIOUR.

I SAY ENOUGH. THIS ISN'T YOUR ROOM NEITHER YOUR APARTMENT THIS IS PUBLIC WHERE MUTUAL RESPECT IS THE KING.

SO ENOUGH.
the mods ought to have suspended him everysince... i am sure they might still do it....such insults are not allowed here....funny enough most off my students do this in class...they reply their fellow students asking completely innocent questions or statements with insults...we are trying our best to stop it ...very little changes so far but at least they are now conscious of the words coming from their mouth...i have told them replies filled with insults is street behaviour for thugs and agberos,and should not be used at all,thats what would make them stand out different n better ..it should not be for educated pple ...its sad that while we are trying to help these children ...a teacher is right here with this same problem,who go help am now...do we start helping a person that is suppose to help others ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
dmercy141983:

Apology to who exactly?
. You are indeed a low life n I just wonder what you would be teaching the innocent children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2023
Those using Mayfresh microfinance bank, were debited 5k, if yes what is the deductions for?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
onlyhandsome202:
Those using Mayfresh microfinance bank, were debited 5k, if yes what is the deductions for?
I wasn't deducted. Kindly go n enquire from mayfresh

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2023
The bank is using your money to grow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by otubobo: 11:08pm On Apr 29, 2023
ORDUDAVID:

Checked my account balance and app. No payment from Access Bank.
....if till Thursday no payment....run to ministry of finance with your statement of account

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 9:43am On May 01, 2023
Happy workers day guys, it can only get better

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 7:11pm On May 01, 2023
May Day: Fubara assures Rivers workers of cordial relations, right benefits
Fubara
By Egufe Yafugborhi

PORT HARCOURT – SIR Siminalayi Fubara, Governor-elect of Rivers State has assured Rivers civil servants of a cordial relationship and due benefits in the task of moving the state forward.

In his 2023 Workers Day message Sunday ahead of the celebrations on Monday, Fubara said as a civil servant himself before running for governor, he understands the feelings of the state workers and would be committed to their needs and welfare.

The Governor in the statement by his Media Assistant, Bon Onyedi said, “As a Civil Servant, I was part of you and will always remain so. I will always identify with you and work with you to improve the system.

“Although no society can adequately pay for your sacrifices and loyalty to the state and the nation, I will ensure that you get the right benefits.

“There is dignity in labour, so you ought to carry on with diligence and dedication as usual because excellence will be rewarded.”
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 10:31pm On May 01, 2023
Wike gave the directive to the State Civil Service Commission during the Workers Day celebration in Port Harcourt.

He assured that the entire promotion exercise of other categories would be completed before the expiration of his tenure.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Represented by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Mr Tammy Danagogo, Wike, while commending civil servants, told them to work towards protecting and advancing the social economic interest of the state.

He said that he has approved the promotion of over 4,000 eligible civil servants to their appropriate grade levels.

Wike, however, appealed for patience and understanding, assuring that his administration will clear all the challenges facing the Civil service in terms of pension and gratuities, among others.

Speaking at the event, the National President of the Trade Union Congress(TUC), Engr. Festus Osifo, commended workers for their hard work in the state.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 10:35pm On May 01, 2023
Kinsedes:
Wike gave the directive to the State Civil Service Commission during the Workers Day celebration in Port Harcourt.

He assured that the entire promotion exercise of other categories would be completed before the expiration of his tenure.

Represented by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Mr Tammy Danagogo, Wike, while commending civil servants, told them to work towards protecting and advancing the social economic interest of the state.

He said that he has approved the promotion of over 4,000 eligible civil servants to their appropriate grade levels.

Wike, however, appealed for patience and understanding, assuring that his administration will clear all the challenges facing the Civil service in terms of pension and gratuities, among others.

Speaking at the event, the National President of the Trade Union Congress(TUC), Engr. Festus Osifo, commended workers for their hard work in the state.

Following d 2nd paragraph, does it mean Wike intends to only implement d promotion of core civil servants and excluding others MDAs??
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chrissoki(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2023
Kinsedes:

"Approved the promotion of 4,000 civil servants", please what does that mean?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2ruconfidence(f): 2:44am On May 02, 2023
Kinsedes:

Speaking at the event, the National President of the Trade Union Congress(TUC), Engr. Festus Osifo, commended workers for their hard work in
the state.
This is demoralizing.This governor is not being fair.After putting us through all these stress.It is well.May God God judge every man according to their work.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 7:13am On May 02, 2023
2ruconfidence:

This is demoralizing.This governor is not being fair.After putting us through all these stress.It is well.May God God judge every man according to their work.

Oh! So itz official, just listened to d news now.
Teachers not part of d current promotion exercise. Dem need another committee to do our own, abi?? Lobish!!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by castro4u: 10:41am On May 02, 2023
Personally I think they will do it for everybody,if they don't the children in the class will suffer it. I can't teach with anger.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2023
Kinsedes:

Oh! So itz official, just listened to d news now.
Teachers not part of d current promotion exercise. Dem need another committee to do our own, abi?? Lobish!!!
Relax,no stress yourself,the Senior secondary and UBE boards are Autonomous,their Directors of Admin....has the mandate to process promotions, release promotion letters signed by their office after due approvals from The civil service commission,in this case The Governor who made the pronouncment as a political point.... after yesterday's approvals from the government on the release of the promotion letters,the boards will do the needful within the stipulated time frame.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nakamora: 2:37pm On May 02, 2023
This promotion stuff is like hide and seek game.The earlier we forget about it and think about how to live without the monthly take home, which actually has never reached home before disappearing the better for our mental health. Let's start teaching ourselves how to start small businesses.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2023
Anyone aware?

WIKE DECLARES ONE DAY PUBLIC HOLIDAY AS TINUBU VISITS RIVERS

Rivers State governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared Wednesday, 3rd May 2023, a public holiday to enable the people of Rivers State give the President-Elect, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a rousing welcome.

The President-Elect during his two days official visit to Rivers State is scheduled to commission the Rumuola/Rumuokwuta Flyover and the ultra-modern Magistrates’ Court Complex, Port Harcourt, on Wednesday 3rd and Thursday, 4th May 2023, respectively.

Governor Wike, in a State broadcast on Tuesday said during Senator Tinubu's presidential campaign visit to Rivers State, he had indicated intention to have him commission some strategic projects in the State after the general elections.

He said a formal invitation was sent to the President-Elect after the general elections, which he graciously accepted.

Governor Wike explained that the proposed visit to Rivers State is Senator Tinibu’s first official visit to any State since he emerged as the President-Elect of Nigeria.

According to him, by this visit, the President-Elect will join the long list of distinguished Nigerians the State had hosted to either flag off or commission landmark projects.

"For us, it is an honour to the government and people of Rivers State to host the President-Elect on this historic visit. Consequently, I urge all Rivers citizens to come out en mass to receive our President-Elect, His Excellency Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and display the traditional Rivers hospitality as he commissions these legacy projects to God’s glory and the advancement of our development.

"Given this, I hereby declare Wednesday, 3rd May 2023, a public holiday to enable the people of Rivers State to receive our President-Elect rousingly.

"Furthermore, all shops and business premises along Rumuola to Rumuokwuta roads in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the State shall remain closed from 8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on Wednesday, 3rd May 2023. I urge all labour unions and security agencies to comply with this closure order."

Governor Wike has therefore, enjoined Rivers people to come out in great numbers and give, "our amiable President-Elect a rousing welcome during his visit."

Kelvin Ebiri
Special Assistant (Media) to Rivers State Governor
May 2, 2023.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 4:15pm On May 02, 2023
tonero263:
Relax,no stress yourself,the Senior secondary and UBE boards are Autonomous,their Directors of Admin....has the mandate to process promotions, release promotion letters signed by their office after due approvals from The civil service commission,in this case The Governor who made the pronouncment as a political point.... after yesterday's approvals from the government on the release of the promotion letters,the boards will do the needful within the stipulated time frame.

Itz alryt, we r observing.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 5:46pm On May 02, 2023
gold360:
Anyone aware?

WIKE DECLARES ONE DAY PUBLIC HOLIDAY AS TINUBU VISITS RIVERS

Rivers State governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared Wednesday, 3rd May 2023, a public holiday to enable the people of Rivers State give the President-Elect, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a rousing welcome.

The President-Elect during his two days official visit to Rivers State is scheduled to commission the Rumuola/Rumuokwuta Flyover and the ultra-modern Magistrates’ Court Complex, Port Harcourt, on Wednesday 3rd and Thursday, 4th May 2023, respectively.

Governor Wike, in a State broadcast on Tuesday said during Senator Tinubu's presidential campaign visit to Rivers State, he had indicated intention to have him commission some strategic projects in the State after the general elections.

He said a formal invitation was sent to the President-Elect after the general elections, which he graciously accepted.

Governor Wike explained that the proposed visit to Rivers State is Senator Tinibu’s first official visit to any State since he emerged as the President-Elect of Nigeria.

According to him, by this visit, the President-Elect will join the long list of distinguished Nigerians the State had hosted to either flag off or commission landmark projects.

"For us, it is an honour to the government and people of Rivers State to host the President-Elect on this historic visit. Consequently, I urge all Rivers citizens to come out en mass to receive our President-Elect, His Excellency Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and display the traditional Rivers hospitality as he commissions these legacy projects to God’s glory and the advancement of our development.

"Given this, I hereby declare Wednesday, 3rd May 2023, a public holiday to enable the people of Rivers State to receive our President-Elect rousingly.

"Furthermore, all shops and business premises along Rumuola to Rumuokwuta roads in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the State shall remain closed from 8.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on Wednesday, 3rd May 2023. I urge all labour unions and security agencies to comply with this closure order."

Governor Wike has therefore, enjoined Rivers people to come out in great numbers and give, "our amiable President-Elect a rousing welcome during his visit."

Kelvin Ebiri
Special Assistant (Media) to Rivers State Governor
May 2, 2023.

CONFIRMED ITS ON THE NEWS
NO SCHOOL TOMORROW.
ENOUGH HOLIDAY THIS MONTH OF MAY.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kebosky(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2023
Happy Jagaban day my people 😂

Abeg make una go welcome una President - SELECT

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Apraise: 3:43pm On May 04, 2023
Dearly esteemed Colleque, please help a brother in need as a friend needs a loan and wants a loan company to help his ministry.
Can you please suggest some with low interest rate please.A brother is really in need.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Abuchi17: 4:13pm On May 04, 2023
Apraise:
Dearly esteemed Colleque, please help a brother in need as a friend needs a loan and wants a loan company to help his ministry.
Can you please suggest some with low interest rate please.A brother is really in need.

Zedvance, nextoay and credit direct if he is a civil servant

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.