Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2398882 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
ChyChy17:
Before you comment on a post, read and understand first. Don't take out your frustration on me. I'm not the cause of your problems please.
You were given enough time to enquire whether the person is a teacher or not as you re still a member of the WhatsApp group so that they would find the authenticity of the information.i don't think u would exit from the group chat overnight after receiving a mouth watery news .we re praying for the lettes to be distributed. u should know that many people who said they have collected their letters couldn't show it to their colleagues. so,yours shouldn't be one of those
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
Lemon1:
SSSB has concluded its employment process... i have met 2 people physically and one online that told me they got the job and they are waiting for employment letter and posting,
one even told me they were 18 that got the job from the same LGA.... they were asking me about salary and lots of questions about the civil service...even asking me if they would likely to start this term....after congratulating them ,i simply told them that they cannot start until we are promoted... because they cant come and start receiving the same salary and be in the same level with us.....so hopefully we would be promoted ....keep faith

Please I don't mean to break anybody's heart with the news. I was told by a senior staff in ssssb that the recruitment exercise was cancelled or better say it's on hold for now.You can inquire and confirm. I wasn't happy because I expected new teachers to come on board and help us as some of us are the only ones teaching our subjects in some schools.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
He also told me that we should be hopeful this month end concerning the promotion salary unless the governor changes his mind and doesn't want to commence with the payment immediately because the new voucher has been sent out.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
mamadumi:
He also told me that we should be hopeful this month end concerning the promotion salary unless the governor changes his mind and doesn't want to commence with the payment immediately because the new voucher has been sent out.
new salary will be paid at the end of this month

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
Apraise:
We ask by our principal to send our email address to SCHOOLS BOARD,who else got this information?
Ours too. Maybe board want to send soft copy of promotional letter through our email.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
mamadumi:
Is the senior staff from sssb portharcourt or zonal board?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
masterchi:
new salary will be paid at the end of this month
Really? I hope so too. Please, how sure are you?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
mamadumi:

Please I don't mean to break anybody's heart with the news. I was told by a senior staff in ssssb that the recruitment exercise was cancelled or better say it's on hold for now.You can inquire and confirm. I wasn't happy because I expected new teachers to come on board and help us as some of us are the only ones teaching our subjects in some schools.

You are damn correct bro

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 5:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Chibuking81:

Ours too. Maybe board want to send soft copy of promotional letter through our email.
Gbamsolutely!
All schools/principal have till tomorrow (Tuesday) to forward these details to the sssb.
Keep keeping on!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Chibuking81:

my thoughts too
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 12, 2023
emekatex:

Really? I hope so too. Please, how sure are you?
99.9% except I get another info tomorrow.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 9:10am On Jun 12, 2023
My guy who works with ministry of health in Secretariat; told me they have started giving out promotion letters to some ministries. He also told me that ministry of finance has started working on the salary increase on those who have collected their letters. So let's be hopeful. If we don't get our increment it will definitely come as arrears.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Tekzyflex:
My guy who works with ministry of health in Secretariat; told me they have started giving out promotion letters to some ministries. He also told me that ministry of finance has started working on the salary increase on those who have collected their letters. So let's be hopeful. If we don't get our increment it will definitely come as arrears.
nobody will be paid arrears. They will start paying from this month.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:41am On Jun 12, 2023
Tekzyflex:
letters of promotion and corresponding salary increment are two separate stuffs, they have started getting their own letters of promotion but ALL of us will be paid new salary this month whether you receive your promotion letter or not as all of us promotion details have been sent to ministry of finance for update
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2023
masterchi:
nobody will be paid arrears. They will start paying from this month.
Amen and Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaksLove: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2023
kingsjeroneyah:

Gbamsolutely!
All schools/principal have till tomorrow (Tuesday) to forward these details to the sssb.
Keep keeping on!

My principal didn't tell us. Can you drop the email y'all are using?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
emekatex:

Is the senior staff from sssb portharcourt or zonal board?

Portharcourt of course. He is even in the finance department. That's even why I believed him when he said we should be hopeful this month end unless the governor changes his mind because on their part they have done the needful.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
mamadumi:

Portharcourt of course. He is even in the finance department. That's even why I believed him when he said we should be hopeful this month end unless the governor changes his mind because on their part they have done the needful.
so finally level 8 has been placed on level 12 on the vouchers then. We thank God

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Donebenson:
As much as we are expecting our promotion letter and reflection of our new salary in our accounts beginning from this month salary. I have a business opportunity that l will introduce to as many that will be interested. This business pay me from Monday to Friday in dollars. Chat me on WhatsApp for details.
omo, discuss the business here
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nabietonye(f): 1:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Someone told me too that promotions will be paid hopefullu, this June.
Let's keep hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mela82(f): 3:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Donebenson:
As much as we are expecting our promotion letter and reflection of our new salary in our accounts beginning from this month salary. I have a business opportunity that l will introduce to as many that will be interested. This business pay me from Monday to Friday in dollars. Chat me on WhatsApp for details.

Please great teachers! This person 🖕 is not one of us. Let us be aware of scammers with their business payments in dollars. Oga please take the business to your family people 😜

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
I just hope and pray that all the sayings regarding the new pay comes to effect. Let's also calm down too to avoid heart break cos we were disappointed for 2 good months since that announcement by Wike.... Let God touch SIM to simplify things for us.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by buniken: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Let's keep our fingers crossed. God will do it.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by teejaymmm(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
This is a discussion between me and someone in accounts section of ministry of Justice.
Me:[6/12, 16:32] : Senibo
[6/12, 16:32] : How far with the promotion matter
[6/12, 16:33]: Una don collect letter
Him:[6/12, 16:33] i: Na from tomorrow
Me:[6/12, 16:34] : Learnt they'll start paying the new salary from this month end...how true
Him:[6/12, 16:34]: True as far as I know….
[6/12, 16:34]: Fingers crossed
Me:[6/12, 16:35] : But the letters you are certain....
Him: [6/12, 16:35]: Yes Sir

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 5:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Donebenson:
Teaching is a noble profession, one of us said am not a teacher, do you have fact to buttress your allegation? No. Am a Biology Teacher in Gss Kpite Tai.
Discussing the business here is not the purpose of this platform therefore interested person should direct message me on WhatsApp. Am not and can never be a scammer.

Stop making people suspect your credibility. Why not introduce the business halfway and those who want and needs can then reach out to you for full details. Thought you did marketing too or you never do any course on marketing? The marketing approach you are using makes it look suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
All G-13s now have Big Time Side Jab. This is very encouraging. Keep it up. We Will Definitely Make A Difference
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU
dexpee4life:
All G-13s now have Big Time Side Jab. This is very encouraging. Keep it up. We Will Definitely Make A Difference
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Update pls,
Has the promotion letters started being issued today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (851) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.