Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader (11626 Views)

A Quranic View On Boko Haram And The Muslim's Perspective / Quotes Of Famous Muslims Against Terrorism / Sanusi Warns Muslims Against Joining Issues With Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by soma042(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
C poverty, 10,000 kwa!!!
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Holyrule(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
na me go first report them free of charge.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Juni4jay(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
Rly...I dnt knw abt u guys. But El dee,s 'na wash' wil b aplied in dis case. Sum tin tels me em jst wnt 2 get spies!!! Does it min he dnt knw wer 2 fynd d minister 4 in4mation
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by thehomer: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
Now this is a step in the right direction. It would be much better and more effective for Muslims themselves to reject terrorism and terrorists in their midst.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by greall1: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
Trap it funny some how
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by msb247(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
If the government wants to end all these, so shall it be! Unfortunately their mission checklist still has some unticked items to accomplish cry
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by gbadexy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: This is a lofty idea. The bounty needs to be increased to $100,000. This is the beginning of the End of Boko Haram.
I must say it here that I respect you.
You are always objective and logical.
The only time I sometimes disagree with your posts is whenever the issue of president jonathan is involved.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by jude33084(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
They are τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ muslims, boko Harams are Ǧ☺☺ϑ muslims, why crying out for people Ť☺ help in catching ♈☺uЯ brothers? undecided

I believe Ŧħåϯ τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇i§̤̥̈̊ is another signal for their attack dogs(aka boko haram) Ť☺ attack innocent people angry

please everyone code Red, I repeat [size=15pt] code RED [/size]
cool
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by richocoent: 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
Thunder fire all of dem thieves
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by omanzo02: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
This is a 419 organisation.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by bambuzz88: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
pure rubbish
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by jessMena(f): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
[quote author=CastleandGreen]Are you people tired of harboring the terrorist?[These guys r not hausa muslim because hausa muslims r d ones harboring BH
/quote]I'm very sure dey r not hausa muslim..mayb yoruba or Edo but not hausa because d hausa muslims r d major ones harboring BH
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by tintingz(m): 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
HE IS WANTED!!! SAVE NIGERIA FROM THIS EVIL DOERS BOKO HARAM...MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH GUIDE AND PROTECT US ALL.

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
decrox199: A good number of us knows little about Islam and find it convenient to brand them terrorists but I'm one of those that knows that the good ones outnumbers the bad eggs...hope this thread helps

True.

I notice that we have more hypocritical Christians per Christian population, than Muslims per Muslim Population. Sure it's rare to find Christians killing with bombs, but look at the criminal population and jail population, most of them are Christians.

Case of Anrea Yates, who killed her five children to help them into heaven is a classic example of evil christians. I know more than 10 pastors off the top of my head who have been arrested for frauds and sexual harassment. Respected priest have been arrested for sexually assauting children.

According to their bible, sin is sin. So who are you hypocritical christians? Who are you to judge? Did your God not say thou shall not judge? Hypocrites lipsrsealed

I'd rather a Muslim than a Christian stab me in the back . A Christian might end up using my body as sacrifice to their God afterwards.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by theripper: 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

True.

I notice that we have more hypocritical Christians per Christian population, than Muslims per Muslim Population. Sure it's rare to find Christians killing with bombs, but look at the criminal population and jail population, most of them are Christians.

Case of Anrea Yates, who killed her five children to help them into heaven is a classic example of evil christians. I know more than 10 pastors off the top of my head who have been arrested for frauds and sexual harassment. Respected priest have been arrested for sexually assauting children.

According to their bible, sin is sin. So who are you hypocritical christians? Who are you to judge? Did your God not say thou shall not judge? Hypocrites lipsrsealed

I'd rather a Muslim than a Christian stab me in the back . A Christian might end up using my body as sacrifice to their God afterwards.

Shut dat ur dirty mouth jor, wait till dey blow up ur village in Ekiti, why bring up christians in dis nonsense wen our churches have suffered most in dis wanton killings. Keep ur stupeeed beliefs to urself, we believe in Jehovah God, stick to ur science and u can marry abubakar Shekau's brother if u so love Islam. Ignorant thing spewing nonsense from gutter errtime.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
the_ripper:

Shut dat ur dirty mouth jor, wait till dey blow up ur village in Ekiti, why bring up christians in dis nonsense wen our churches have suffered most in dis wanton killings. Keep ur stupeeed beliefs to urself, we believe in Jehovah God, stick to ur science and u can marry abubakar Shekau's brother if u so love Islam. Ignorant thing spewing nonsense from gutter errtime.

Typical Christian. I wonder how many commandments he has broken today cheesy

Go and ask for forgiveness, you brainless sheep smiley
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by theripper: 6:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
[quote author=Ileke-IdI]

Typical Christian. I wonder how many commandments he had broken today cheesy

Go and ask for forgiveness, you brainless sheep smiley[/quote

Who b dis one? Enter bush jare.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by lorddannie: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
Air_Lord: where i go collect the money?
na for maiduguri
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by manmade(m): 9:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
I can smell the hands of CIA here,if i may ask why is the money in dollar currency.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Policewoman(f): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
We are not fooled. Dog no dey eat Dog.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Policewoman(f): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
We are not fooled! No be for d same mosque all of dem dey worship?
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by gegee(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

True.

I don't get it o. Na who una dey refer to as christians? That u are not a muslim don't make u a christian that u say God and not allah don't make u a christian that u go to church and not a mosque don't make u achristian that u read d bible and not d Quran don't make u a christian that u call on jesus and not mohamed don't make u a christian.please stop basterdising the term christian
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by theripper: 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
gegee: I don't get it o. Na who una dey refer to as christians? That u are not a muslim don't make u a christian that u say God and not allah don't make u a christian that u go to church and not a mosque don't make u achristian that u read d bible and not d Quran don't make u a christian that u call on jesus and not mohamed don't make u a christian.please stop basterdising the term christian

U dey mind d insolent retard, pple dey discuss money, she bring christianity, who cares if u worship newton or neil bohr, they should stop blowing up churches. Mumu akata wey no get common sense, next now na to carry ekiti for head like trophy and she never visit there for long. Oniranu buruku.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
gegee: I don't get it o. Na who una dey refer to as christians? That u are not a muslim don't make u a christian that u say God and not allah don't make u a christian that u go to church and not a mosque don't make u achristian that u read d bible and not d Quran don't make u a christian that u call on jesus and not mohamed don't make u a christian.please stop basterdising the term christian
the_ripper:

U dey mind d insolent retard, pple dey discuss money, she bring christianity, who cares if u worship newton or neil bohr, they should stop blowing up churches. Mumu akata wey no get common sense, next now na to carry ekiti for head like trophy and she never visit there for long. Oniranu buruku.

Seems like both of you understand each other. I'm waiting for a third person to translate to a language a normal person would understand.

I am without a religion, so it's easier for me to step back and analyze with an unbiased mind.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by Remii(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2012
Policewoman: We are not fooled. Dog no dey eat Dog.

What exactly could Muslims possible do to satisfy you? Please. Be bold to say it.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by maclatunji: 11:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Remii:

What exactly could Muslims possible do to satisfy you? Please. Be bold to say it.

You don't need to satisfy anybody. Just be yourself.
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by gegee(m): 1:01am On Aug 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Seems like both of you understand each other. I'm waiting for a third person to translate to a language a normal person would understand.

I am without a religion, so it's easier for me to step back and analyze with an unbiased mind.
oh well I guess somethings are just beyond u
Re: Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader by EyesWideOpen(m): 4:00am On Aug 21, 2012
Policewoman: We are not fooled! No be for d same mosque all of dem dey worship?
You shud be Policegirl, or Policebrainlesswoman. Do U ever think b4 posting? I doubt it.
U posted pure rubbish woman. Just take a sec and think about how pathetic ur lyf is, u'll do better worrying about that than anything else!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Authenticity Of Hadith "I Am The City Of Knowledge And Ali Is Its Gate" / Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.