Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh (12437 Views)

Latest On AY's Marriage Scandal - From Stella Dimoko's Blog Visitor / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Flavour Marries Sandra Okagbue Secretly - Stella Dimoko-Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by hurlapapa(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2012
Encomium reporter, Stella Dimoko-Korkus recently interviewed Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh. Hmmm, I don’t even know how to explain this but I guess I’d let you folks read on and be the judge. Enjoy!!!

Stella: You shot the movie, My Life, My Damage, with Uche Jombo; we are yet to see the movie but it is alleged that the drug addict role you played in the movie is your true life character.

Tonto: Here we go again. I am an actor for Christ sake. And I’m supposed to make my audience believe whatever role I interpret. If any past role I have done has made anyone put a tag on me as Tonto a person, that’s their problem to deal with not mine. If they say I got the role because I am drugs why are you calling me? Why don’t you call the person who saw me fit enough to interpret the role? In the movie, My Damage, I played the role of someone who got high on drugs. Acting like a drug addict is easy. Please let them say, I am not going to respond to anyone on this issue again.

Stella: The tattoo of your face on your back was done during the movie shoot in America. Drugs and tattoos sometimes go together. Have you gone for therapy to solve this problem?

Tonto: I don’t understand these questions you are asking. Have you gone to therapy for poke nosing into people’s affairs? I am sure you would call it a day job. That’s fine. I had my back tattooed because I always wanted to do so and during the movie shoot, we figured we could put the scene into the movie. Like you said, drugs and tattoos sometimes go together and we thought it was perfect for the movie.

Stella: I will ignore the insult. From the synopsis of the movie, your character did not end up well. Are you not worried that you might end up like this in real life if you continue with the drug abuse?

Tonto: Yes, the character I played ended up with HIV/AIDS and that’s a good lesson for people who abuse sex and drugs without protection. The movie is a warning to young people living life on the fast lane because they can afford it. The consequences are very serious and in most cases, the damage done cannot be undone.
I don’t mean to be rude but if someone calls me again attaching a movie role to Tonto as a person, I will not give any response and I won’t be nice. It’s a pity that people take their eyes off the film and begin to put question mark on the actor’s personal life. People should focus on the character and not me. Thank you all the same for asking me, albeit that I find these questions totally demeaning and insulting on my person. Have a nice day.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/08/hilarious-q-with-stella-dimoko-korkus.html

Lmaooo i love the replies Tonto gave the Stella chick. Tonto Dikeh sef has bad mouth hehehe

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by pembisco(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2012
Tonto is ryt,we shuld focus on d moral/character of d movie nd nt d actor...let d lady be, for once pls!

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by slightlyMad(f): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
you'll be outside the window of your 13th floor by now, if you ask those questions.
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
must dis chick always be rude?she shld always try n control her temper atymes @least 4 d sake of being a public figure.mtcheeeew
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by faithobodogulo(f): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
tonto baby u gave her d exact words any normal person wld ve givn her. her ?s were jst 2 mean.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by flow1759: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Tonto is right dats our nigerian mentality

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Richiy(f): 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Am thoroughly ashamed of the interviewer. That is certainly not the way to go about it. Who put her there sef? Honestly, I do not blame Tonto for her spit fire replies.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by duni04(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
LMAO..very ridiculous questions. She should have walked out on the interviewer or just walked her out. Totally ridiculous!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by slightlyMad(f): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
Omoaka11: must dis chick always be rude?she shld always try n control her temper atymes @least 4 d sake of being a public figure.mtcheeeew

this you read this question?

Stella: The tattoo of your face on your back was done during the movie shoot in America. Drugs and tattoos sometimes go together. Have you gone for therapy to solve this problem?

moreover the stella babe i guess was looking for fame too.

i love tonto for that autoresponse.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Dats sumtin abt sum journalist. Dy write crazy abt u, ask crazy questns etc all 2 sell & arouse dr audience. Character is totaly diff 4rm Personality. Dy cld v asked her if she's a Catholic Nun cos she's playd ds role wella.
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by GboyegaD(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
Her responses were just right. The interviewer lacked professionalism and there were better ways to pry into other people's affairs without being perceived as having a mindset on the person.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Eray(f): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
Some journalist wit their bad mouth sef, trust tonto. Can't blame her dis tym

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
Tonto, you are a great lady, a beauty and a bunch of talent. DOnt let them haters get you to say things they will write in their next episodes. You are great and we do love you.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by xpensivethony: 5:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
Good response from the bad bitch..
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Sijo01(f): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
Am with Tonto on this one....... So good she hit her (stella) the way she did. Carry on girl, dont look @anybody's face.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by ebamma(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
i tire for this kind news, wetin concern me with tonto dike if she like make she go hug transformer she be my sister?
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by cyril83(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Tonto said having se.x around is no biggy,in as much u use protection mehn I need to size this chik punny someday...I tire for Nlander chiks wey dey attach unneccessary things to sex

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by PrinceDudu(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
Which kind interview b dis?
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by ayobase(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
What a temperament...thought she was gonna pissed off with those annoying and rude question from the IDIAT!
Never liked her though, but this was SUPERB!
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
I would totally resign if i was that interviewer or rather she needs to be fired for doing a terrible job. grin
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
Billyonaire: Tonto, you are a great lady, a beauty and a bunch of talent. DOnt let them haters get you to say things they will write in their next episodes. You are great and we do love you.
.wow for d 1st tym,nairalanders r not bashing tono,theres no hatred and resentment for her.dis is serious,d typical nairalanders r so ful of hate n envy while hiding under criticisms and insults to feel beta about themselves

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by valiefran: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
cyril83: Tonto said having se.x around is no biggy,in as much u use protection mehn I need to size this chik punny someday...I tire for Nlander chiks wey dey attach unneccessary things to sex
hey dude just shatap plss,after using gals and dumping dem u will get married 2 an innocent girl rubbish. angrymcheeew
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by SlyIg(f): 6:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
The interviewer(Stella) is just the mouthpiece of d general public. Tonto should have taken it kindly and cool down her temper and answer every questions so as to clear herself. She should really work on her temperament cos she is a public figure.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
Lol@ stella dimoko.... How did she come up with the conclusion that she was using drugs based on a character she played in a movie? I must say that was kind of an insult and tonto had all the rights to reply the way she did.
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by CeaserB: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
[size=13pt]What Is A Stella Dimoko-korkus!?
Is It The Name Of An Animal, Place Or Thing? undecided[/size]
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Silva79(f): 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2012
Y is she covering one part of her face? Back to topic,stella was rude.
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by locust01(m): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
cyril83: Tonto said having se.x around is no biggy,in as much u use protection mehn I need to size this chik punny someday...I tire for Nlander chiks wey dey attach unneccessary things to sex
i tire 4 dem oo
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by Duxe(f): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Me sef vex 4 d questions! Shuo! Tonto sef try..i wudnt have had such patience!
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by cyril83(m): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
valiefran: hey dude just shatap plss,after using gals and dumping dem u will get married 2 an innocent girl rubbish. angrymcheeew
if my post hurt you, here is my apology ma'am
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by tellwisdom: 7:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
Who are these two albinos up there? Were they kidnapped??sad
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by festusfeezy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2012
y d insult , u re not playing a movie role wit stela, is jst an interview.....b nice 4 once baby tonto, i luv u
Re: Stella Dimoko-korkus Interviews Tonto Dikeh by greaterlove(m): 7:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
Not a fan of tonto dike, but girl your respond was classic. Our journalists will never learn, how will u be asking an actress if she is not worried of ending up like her character in this 21st century? You think say na all those stories and fables they told us about hurbert ogunde movies? Stella if u ever meet keifer sutherland ask him if he is not scared that he won't be able to stop the russian mob in 24hrs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Dances Better? Chris Brown Or Usher. / Bally Distributes Food Items In IDP Camp In Kafanchan, Kaduna (Photos) / Bobrisky Poses Nude In A Jacuzzi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.