Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? (1301 Views)

With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? / With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? / With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by gooddeeds(m): 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, I have #400,000 which I intend to use for a particular business in two months time. Until then, I don‘t want to keep this money lying in my bank account doing nothing for two months. Is there good business I can invest this money in and get some profit in two months? Thanks for your replies in advance. Am waiting.
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by rightlagos: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
yes.
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by gooddeeds(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
rightlagos: yes.

Ok...?
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by 11thwonders(m): 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Its depends on your level of know how.By this I mean,what area are you knowledgeable in or in what area are you expertise on.Are you computer and internet literate?What are your likes and hobbies or your dislikes as regards business and marketing?

Having said these and waiting for your response.The best option really will be to put it in an investment that will yield more,so as to have enough to delve into wider business or investment.I will wait for your response to guide me in give you more expertise and concise advice on this.
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by bolly(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
There is a business you can put this money into,even is not all the money and you will have good return.it is a business am being nursing but looking for a finance to carry it out.if you like to know kindly email me on bolajiabioye@yahoo.com hear from you soon
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by success13(m): 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
start buying brand new laptops at N25,OOO AND start selling them at N35,000.To get poeple who will be buying,simply start sending message out to good number of people e.g 10,000 or good number of people in your town through bulk sms.do it for a least 3 times a week and you will srart recieveng call from customers.rent a good store/office for storing them and everthing,pls,if you have anything to ask me on this,call me on 08109041190
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by gooddeeds(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
11thwonders: Its depends on your level of know how.By this I mean,what area are you knowledgeable in or in what area are you expertise on.Are you computer and internet literate?What are your likes and hobbies or your dislikes as regards business and marketing?

Having said these and waiting for your response.The best option really will be to put it in an investment that will yield more,so as to have enough to delve into wider business or investment.I will wait for your response to guide me in give you more expertise and concise advice on this.

Yea, am computer and internet literate.
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by gooddeeds(m): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
success 1: start buying brand new laptops at N25,OOO AND start selling them at N35,000.To get poeple who will be buying,simply start sending message out to good number of people e.g 10,000 or good number of people in your town through bulk sms.do it for a least 3 times a week and you will srart recieveng call from customers.rent a good store/office for storing them and everthing,pls,if you have anything to ask me on this,call me on 08109041190

Interesting idea but brand new laptops at N25,000? Is that even possible?
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by gooddeeds(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2012
bolly: There is a business you can put this money into,even is not all the money and you will have good return.it is a business am being nursing but looking for a finance to carry it out.if you like to know kindly email me on bolajiabioye@yahoo.com hear from you soon

Give me a tip bolly. Thanks
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by Techwriter: 12:27am On Aug 21, 2012
Be careful and prayerful while investing this money. In your carefulness checklist consider your passion, knowledge and skillsets. Are u going to be directly involved in the business or u're working elsewhere? In your prayer checklist, ensure the money was genuinely made else return it; if genuine, pay the tithe and then ask God for divine direction in investing. Finally remember you are just a steward of God's resources His watching to see how wisely u'd utilize this opportunity to know whether to entrust more to u, for he dt is faithful in little much will be given to him. I wish you success in all your ways
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by gooddeeds(m): 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Techwriter, point taken.
@NL, Whats with the hidden posts anyway?
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
i had some free cash sometime ago......didn't know what to do with it, started asking friends what to do with it and they ended up borrowing most of it it from me ...poster learn to be decisive on what u want. i learnt the hard way
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by Thethy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by lucynkem: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
invest it in palm oil business and in 2 months, you could hv made an additional 50k.
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by hassan123(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2012
u can invest in an exportable product that is of high demand both locally and internationally. i am their distributor. 08179567622 or email kconsult123@yahoo.com
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by laberry101(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2012
gooddeeds:

Interesting idea but brand new laptops at N25,000? Is that even possible?

I guess he means refurbished laptops ... But either way I'm kinda interested on the source of those brand new laptops
Re: I Have N400,000, What Do I Invest In? by laberry101(m): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2012
Techwriter: Be careful and prayerful while investing this money. In your carefulness checklist consider your passion, knowledge and skillsets. Are u going to be directly involved in the business or u're working elsewhere? In your prayer checklist, ensure the money was genuinely made else return it; if genuine, pay the tithe and then ask God for divine direction in investing. Finally remember you are just a steward of God's resources His watching to see how wisely u'd utilize this opportunity to know whether to entrust more to u, for he dt is faithful in little much will be given to him. I wish you success in all your ways

Best advise ever.... So after doing this write me on conwugbenu@yahoo.com , got something for you that is without risk and more ... Cheers mate

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice A Brother On This Paypal Dispute Conversation / 100 Fresh New Business Ideas For 2015 + How To Get Funding / Post Construction Cleaning Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.