Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Rick Ross In Obalende Market - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross In Obalende Market (29193 Views)

PHOTO: Rick Ross In A House Filled With Cash / PHOTO: Rick Ross In A House Filled With Cash / Photos Of Rick Ross In Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 21, 2012
$tunna:

hmmm, invite him to the real naija - ur mansion in VI or Lekki phase1!!!?? that will save ur shame at naija being shown to the world, abi?

but dont worry, the world is not impressed with your VI Mansion anyways - they know about it but dont care, really! countries are judged by how the average person lives their daily lives, ya get?

Yu ar right on point. Da pix shows 95% of naija life.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by AfroBlue(m): 2:44am On Aug 21, 2012
got to give Officer Ricky his props for gettin with the real peeps on two continents.

Rick Ross Gives Back to Carol City High School

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYPfgROPqwU

Students at Carol City High filled the auditorium May 17, 2012 thinking that the superintendent was coming to speak with them, low and behold it was Carol City High alumnus Rick Ross.

Rick Ross surprised the students with brand new iPads for their CAP program which will be used for completing college applications. He also brought Reebok sneakers for the track team. On top of it all he surprised the students with surprise guest Swizz Beats!

RICK ROSS CHARITIES 6TH ANNUAL TOY AND FOOD GIVEAWAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgw8pgk2wLg
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by fittty(m): 2:49am On Aug 21, 2012
Boss

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 21, 2012
How humble of him.

HQ: Wow, I'm surprised. It's always nice to see celebs give credence to Nigeria (no matter how bad things may be).

At least for the first time, it's not Yahoo-Yahoo or 419. Impressive. undecided
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by joaoche(f): 3:37am On Aug 21, 2012
NovusHomo:

'Set the record'?, 'tell how it is'? If only you knew. Yes, Nigeria is fvcked up. You are the first indication of that.

This will be my last reaction.
yah better be yah last reactiion, cos you really contradicting yourself

you are so passionate about nigeria, yet you left around 1985' according to you to make a better life in the USA

dude just go back to Mcdonalds and relax

it seems you've forgotten about the SH!!!T going on in 9ja!!!
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by santakris(m): 4:13am On Aug 21, 2012
$tunna:

hmmm, invite him to the real naija - ur mansion in VI or Lekki phase1!!!?? that will save ur shame at naija being shown to the world, abi?

but dont worry, the world is not impressed with your VI Mansion anyways - they know about it but dont care, really! countries are judged by how the average person lives their daily lives, ya get?

Abi o.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by bashydemy(m): 4:20am On Aug 21, 2012
for the fact that i love how humble he is, I still dont understand why will they allow him to take pix with those kids Haba... this is total down grading
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by pufectskin: 5:11am On Aug 21, 2012
You know wat d funny thing is? The so called Lekki n co r actually overpriced glorified ghettos by international standards. Nigerians keep complainin about slums being shown on tv whereas lekki dey keep wanting to b shown is an embarrassment too. Have u seen d horrendous potholes and dirt in Lekki? Especially at the end of Admiralty road and also d third roundabout? Infact 90% of the area is shitty, and it would b extremely embarrassing to show the world dat as luxurious living. Dere is an open drainage dat is atleast 80inches wide and over 1000inches long on dat path also...full of jus dirt poo n urine just all out in d open. Africans just don't know how poorly we rate in d world by most standards.
joaoche:
WORD!!!!!
I keep saying that, just because maitama or asokoro is fine!!! dont mean shit!!!! A country where only less that 5% enjoy basic amendities is a failed country!!! The average nigerian lives below poverty range. PERIOD!!!
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Theyjih: 5:14am On Aug 21, 2012
Lekki / VI Residents calm ur Fvckn tiTTiEz, 2chains needs a location for his Ghetto Shoot , since u also want ghetto fame, hw bout dat ? grin grin grin grin
Rep ko Replication Ni
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by femary1a: 5:23am On Aug 21, 2012
engr j:

Hey ur own is just gary, gary gary are u dat hungry?
He just wants to type something.Thats all.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by naptu2: 5:34am On Aug 21, 2012
okpara ugo:

Can you stop thinking of poverty for once. Do you ususally dream of eating garri ontop a firewood bed

Interesting, so you mean garri = poverty? Very strange.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by naptu2: 5:36am On Aug 21, 2012
scribble:

no he made it free entirely

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by livewire77: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2012
kerijay: Nna,...Do make U come Onitsha market...guys dey wait u
That's true, an ideal place for u to kidnap the guy, Onitsha ko, Abasha Ni.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by obyikye(f): 6:23am On Aug 21, 2012
[quote author=engr j]

Hey ur own is just gary, gary gary are u dat hungry?[/quote
my dear abeg ask him ooo. hahahahahahhahahahahhaha
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 6:37am On Aug 21, 2012
joaoche:
yah better be yah last reactiion, cos you really contradicting yourself

you are so passionate about nigeria, yet you left around 1985' according to you to make a better life in the USA

dude just go back to Mcdonalds and relax

it seems you've forgotten about the SH!!!T going on in 9ja!!!

And, who are you? Oh, another cockroach coming out of the cupboard. Why does Nigeria seem to have so many of these illiterates? Guess its a sign of the times. Can you read? I never said I 'left around 1985...to make a better life in the USA'. It is typical of your ill-bred, poorly educated generation of Nigerians to jump to conclusions when you should be asking questions. You seem to need some education here, so I will help...

Left Nigeria in 1985 after a Master's degree from the University of Ife. Obtained a Doctorate degree in France. After that, and because Abacha had come to power, relocated to the USA. I guess you are still putting your papers together to apply for a visa to enter the US. Show some respect and I just might be able to help.

By the way, your leaders are so passionate about Nigeria that they don't seem to stay there...London, NYC, Washington, DC; Paris, Rhiyyad, Jeddah, Jerusalem, Dubai ...they even go for medical treatment in India. Instead of asking them questions, your generation is passionate about Rick Ross. Na wah o!

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by fittty(m): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2012
NovusHomo:

And, who are you? Oh, another cockroach coming out of the cupboard. Why does Nigeria seem to have so many of these illiterates? Guess its a sign of the times. Can you read? I never said I 'left around 1985...to make a better life in the USA'. It is typical of your ill-bred, poorly educated generation of Nigerians to jump to conclusions when you should be asking questions. You seem to need some education here, so I will help...

Left Nigeria in 1985 after a Master's degree from the University of Ife. Obtained a Doctorate degree in France. After that, and because Abacha had come to power, relocated to the USA. I guess you are still putting your papers together to apply for a visa to enter the US. Show some respect and I just might be able to help.

By the way, your leaders are so passionate about Nigeria that they don't seem to stay there...London, NYC, Washington, DC; Paris, Rhiyyad, Jeddah, Jerusalem, Dubai ...they even go for medical treatment in India. Instead of asking them questions, your generation is passionate about Rick Ross. Na wah o!

Shut-up!!!! angry r u d first person to leave shores of Nigeria? I'll foot your bills if don't shut up and stop feeling like money runs out of taps in d states...

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2012
unanghope: And so what! Will that change the price of a cup of garri in the market...

come oh... guy.. na only Garri u dey chop.?? u must be a Fan of malnourishment cause almost every stuff in d market is expens... so just a drop in d price of garri will only favour sippers.. what of prices of groundnut n salt to compliment... grin

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 21, 2012
pokenose: Rick Ross.....Rick Nonsense!
Na suffer head you go die put. Anuo fia.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by joaoche(f): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2012
NovusHomo:

wow, as of 1985 you already finished your masters meaning you are not less than 45years old right now, and you write up something like these??

It just goes to show that the saying of "A FOO *************** AT F* IS A FOO ******** FOREVER" is indeed True.

NO OFFENCE

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by str8talk1: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2012
So much 4 'Vision 2020' my ar$e!
with dis type of pictures we've put ourselves in d right position of things dat we r just being ruled since independence by selfish,greedy,unmindful,heartless n daylight pen robbers dat hv masqueraded as Saints while in d real sense of it they r just a bunch of common criminals.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by vislabraye(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2012
pembisco: Dts so humble of him unlyk d gaynian ashewo...mis nelson

Its the real stars that are down to earth. How many Nigerian celebrities can be so humble to identify with the poor?
And many of them came from very poor back ground. Small change has made them 4get their past.
Who is that miss nelson sef?
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Holyrule(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2012
Hahaha... Pure Ghetto
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by chiochio1(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2012
Sharrrrap you gay dude, How does your master degree change the price of garri in Nigeria? Well to me you are just a product of a Mouth Action gone bad that your mother wouldn't have swallowed, You are a product of oral concieved pregnacy that truck drivers gave to your moma at apapa trailer park... are the only one living in USA, you are so dumb as not to even ask were we live...You also need English teacher because your english is terrible, I doubt if you really got that masters Degree, Maybe you have been eating pussy in one of the ghettos, Tomb up Ricki Ricki my bo$$ we got your back
NovusHomo: cool cool cool

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by coolted(m): 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
engr j:

Hey ur own is just gary, gary gary are u dat hungry?
help me ask am
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by lawizle(m): 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
Abbey2sam:
your mother boss,way dey yansh her for office

Dse guy don suffer
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Gracemacel: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
naptu2: Did he reduce the price of garri @ Sura Market?
lol.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by afrikanns: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
HQ: Wow, I'm surprised. It's always nice to see celebs give credence to Nigeria (no matter how bad things may be).

At least for the first time, it's not Yahoo-Yahoo or 419. Impressive. undecided
mumu no be to display ao retched una be upon all d shout!!
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by sweetcheecks(f): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

No It is Cold

Cold? Why are they topless then? A protest of somesort?
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
chio chio: Sharrrrap you gay dude, How does your master degree change the price of garri in Nigeria? Well to me you are just a product of a Mouth Action gone bad that your mother wouldn't have swallowed, You are a product of oral concieved pregnacy that truck drivers gave to your moma at apapa trailer park... are the only one living in USA, you are so dumb as not to even ask were we live...You also need English teacher because your english is terrible, I doubt if you really got that masters Degree, Maybe you have been eating pussy in one of the ghettos, Tomb up Ricki Ricki my bo$$ we got your back

Wow, 'Tomb up'? Shouldn't that be 'Thumbs Up'?

A tomb is a grave in which the remains of a dead person are buried.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by chreldb(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Novushomo I suggest you stop bothering yourself and just try and picture what it's like argiung with a complete illiterate. do you catch my drift?
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 5:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
chreld_b: @Novushomo I suggest you stop bothering yourself and just try and picture what it's like argiung with a complete illiterate. do you catch my drift?

Yes, thanks.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Dubemkelly(m): 5:17pm On Aug 21, 2012
Y laying abuses on one anoda? Does dat settle Rick Ross coming 2 Obalende? U guys r so childish,more disappointed @da guy hu had his degree in 1985...This doesn't speak well of ur qualification,blabbing wiv dudes hum u assumed were younger....wat differentiates u 4rm dem if u go on picking quarrel on an irrelevant argumnt dat doesn't add 2 yhu life?

Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol! / There Is A Curse On The Adeleke Family - Kemi Olunloyo Delivers More Prophecies / Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55