Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Rick Ross In Obalende Market - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross In Obalende Market (29191 Views)

PHOTO: Rick Ross In A House Filled With Cash / PHOTO: Rick Ross In A House Filled With Cash / Photos Of Rick Ross In Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Leendaa: 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
pokenose: Rick Ross.....Rick Nonsense!
call him wateva,at least dey know him
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by naptu2: 6:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
Beautiful! This thread has 5 pages, 161 posts & 15754 views; just like the Jim Iyke corn thread that has 7 pages, 241 posts & 26080 views.

Celebrity picture threads are a hit!
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by doppler999(m): 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2012
FYI,those pics are for Rick Ross foundation and he'll make millions$$$ from donations.He is wise Guy,killing 2 birds with a stone.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2012
chreld_b:

I feel u bro! I disagree with all those castigating you for your comment. yes a lot of Nigerians live in abject poverty but not all Nigerians are like that. a good number of Nigerians are much more civilised, educated and exposed than the picture been depicted by Rick Ross. Him taking pictures of Nigerian slums and showing it to the world gives the wrong impression of the generality of the way Nigeria is. Personally I am a Nigerian but I did not grow up wearing PANT!!! up and down the whole place like that kid in the picture. These are the kind of things that make westerners so irritatingly and annoyingly myopic about Africa. I once witnessed a seminar presentation of two white girls who had just recently returned from Uganda and were suprised that the hotel they stayed in looked western. In their words "the toilets flushed" though am not Ugandan I found that very offensive. I had to verbally express my shock which caused a glitch in their talk. The sudden discomfort of everyone around me after realising the stupidity of the presenters as a result of my calculated outburst warmed my heart a little. My point is even though as a nation our leaders have failed us individually we should protect our heritage and national pride. Because when we go to other so called developed countries we are viewed in whatever way they see us in the media on an individual basis as a result of their narrow mindedness, shortedness and lack of exposure. If cocacola which i personally did not have anything against advert could be viewed as an insult then I dont know how to qualify this. Rickross actions should be condemned. My opinion.
Nonsense! What is still the perception of the two white girls if not other than to make fun of it? Keep living in your glorified ghetto and think people are not suffering as depicted in most videos around the world.

Funny enough you are one of those Nigerians who are bent on hiding the truth for pompous sake. It won't save anything for those leaders for those leaders who messed the nation up. I know you are fighting for the few criminals and corrupt leaders who stole the nation wealth.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Topestbilly(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
If some of u dont know what to write just stop d childish comments.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by mspookie: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
so, how much is he payin all dose that featured in d video
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by eduson33(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
only one person impresd me here.**d garri quota.bravo bros.abeg continue wit ur garri monitoring
team.shai,una wel done oo...
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by mko2005: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Rick Ross don dey use him Illuminati strategy dey collect una ! What a pity. All d time wey him dey come do show for 9ja,him dey always halla;'tax free cash men' !So he is around to raise him level for 9ja so dat more individuals go rep am and come dey invite am for their birthday bash to give am more tax free cash. Make una wise up o. Ricky no love una as una think o.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Faviboy(m): 3:51am On Aug 23, 2012
forget him oooo
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2012
jeezybuck: Rick ross is damn to real. Love you boss

i agree.
it hurt when ppl claim he gave nigeria attention for popularity.
FFS the man is Haitian. Haiti is far worse and a even failed state than most African nations.
How is he exploiting Nigerians when if he wanted to he can exploit his own?
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by jeezybuck: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2012
*Kails*:

i agree.
it hurt when ppl claim he gave nigeria attention for popularity.
FFS the man is Haitian. Haiti is far worse and a even failed state than most African nations.
How is he exploiting Nigerians when if he wanted to he can exploit his own?

Rick did not do that for publicity, He was only making a trademark in Nigeria + he wanted us to know his aware of the poverty here and what he feels like

He could have shot the video with big artist around here but he did that with our poor brothers.

God bless rick ross
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by gbemitimi: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2012
Hhahahha,na so the life be,abegyyyy make him come buy oil block for 9ja ,na so na so them go carry ILLUMINATI come 9ja,,all our jobless boy go join this bad club,disvirgin there ass,turn them to devil workshop all in d name of money/fame.but sha me I no say make him no invest for 9ja,but make all the youth put there eyes for ground,make them no go sell there soul to devil becos of moni.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.