Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Rick Ross In Obalende Market - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rick Ross In Obalende Market (29192 Views)

PHOTO: Rick Ross In A House Filled With Cash / PHOTO: Rick Ross In A House Filled With Cash / Photos Of Rick Ross In Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
Saravejo: a beg shut up, dj khalid is nt a african he was born in new orleans, USA okay, u beta stp speculating
Originally, I know I mean to say Palestinian Origin not Algeria( I usually see Arabs as Africans in some way - too bad). Thanks for the correction though!
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Tolaaaaannni(f): 11:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
NovusHomo:
Do you think they even understand the words they use? 'Awon alaabo iwe'.
Wait, what do you mean by they, nigerians or rick ross??
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by naptu2: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
collins011:

abeg help me ask am, any small thing they will mention gary. is that "gary" has become the basis of living?

Do you mean Gary Indiana?

It's always fun on Co-me-dy To-night.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
The notorious NL Garri Gang are at it again. . .they are always roving from thread to thread venting their frustrations about the skyrocketing price(s) of garri. Maybe they would have been happier to read that Rick Ross went to the Obalende market to buy bags of garri to take with him back to the US.

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by odizzy: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
bittyend: Nigeria is fvked, and you can't keep hiding the bs forever..

You should even be happy the guy visited your country, with all the bombs going off everywhere..

The same Rick Ross you're trying to malign actually tweeted about how rich Nigeria is with the oil wealth, and big up to him for showing that the oil wealth is in the pockets of the greedy miniscule few elites..

Muthaphuck sensitive Nigeria and Nigerians!! undecided
dis ghana goat is hear again, our market is even better dan ur federal capital, assh0le
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by naptu2: 11:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
pro01: The notorious NL Garri Gang are at it again. . .they are always roving from thread to thread venting their frustrations about the skyrocketing price(s) of garri. Maybe they would have been happier to read that Rick Ross went to the Obalende market to buy bags of garri to take with him back to the US.

+100

Now you get it. He samples some of the local delights and exports it, thereby putting Nigeria, the capital of garri production, on the map. That'd be so cool.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by otodeluxe(m): 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
Rickrossy thinks its easy to join the gang. Whoever told you is a liar.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
Wait, what do you mean by they, nigerians or rick ross??

All4naija and people like him.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
It started like this
all4naija: There will always be a goofy head like yours in a bad society. If you hate it so much, then go to US as a star and do the same, dude.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 11:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
Went to this:
all4naija: And, so what? Are you a star?
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
bittyend:
And ended like this:
You're one sensitive mangina, and probably one of the silly fvckers whose parents robbed the country of all its wealth..

What's wrong with the tweet?

He shot a similar video in the slums of new orleans..

Who gave you the internet by the way?

No, my parents never robbed Nigeria. I happen to be one of those who saw the handwriting on the wall and voluntarily left. That was in 1985. I have spent enough time out here to know much more about the likes of Rick Ross than you could find out. Just wait until he drops his next recording. He'll talk about his trip to Nigeria. By the way, I have made a good life for myself, all legit. Be careful whose toes you step on, my man.

What more can I say?
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by emekson(m): 12:07am On Aug 21, 2012
toba: emphasized texts. sura market is not Obalende. misinformation
una jus de run una mouth, wat is d diff btw sura market &obalende nobi about 100mtrs gap. If u no know sumtin ask sumbody 2tell. Asap
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2012
NovusHomo:

No, my parents never robbed Nigeria. I happen to be one of those who saw the handwriting on the wall and voluntarily left. That was in 1985. I have spent enough time out here to know much more about the likes of Rick Ross than you could find out. Just wait until he drops his next recording. He'll talk about his trip to Nigeria. By the way, I have made a good life for myself, all legit. Be careful whose toes you step on, my man.

What more can I say?
Ikr, and he will talk about how the trip changed his life. And how just watching those impoverished, uncared for children faces inspired him to be a better person. Thats why i am saying just because he went to a market doesn't make him an humanitarian.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by sweetcheecks(f): 12:15am On Aug 21, 2012
Why are people around Rick topless. Is it hot?
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by ikennahill: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2012
emekatimsu: This one na falling of naija hands oh.
Hw rick ross go shoot all ds pickin wey be like say na sudan or chad republic him cm.
Abeg naija get levels pass ds one o.
we no get any level at all. where we get level my guy?
Na education? no upright judiciary? na good health system? what of transportation,ie plane,road,etc,na where we get level if not corruption.Those places u mention have conscience,we dont have and the place u see in 9ja and call it level is controlled by less than 1% of the population,by this i mean places like maitama,leekky,etc.The world know we have no level that is why even Ghana dey chase 9ja biz men out of ghana.shame on Nigeria leaders not the masses.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by scribble: 12:32am On Aug 21, 2012
naptu2: Did he reduce the price of garri @ Sura Market?

no he made it free entirely
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2012
Tolaaaaannni:
Ikr, and he will talk about how the trip changed his life. And how just watching those impoverished, uncared for children faces inspired him to be a better person. Thats why i am saying just because he went to a market doesn't make him an humanitarian.

The video background was recorded during this State visit by the Star.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by emekson(m): 12:39am On Aug 21, 2012
Ijogz K: Who's Rickross? undecided
he is an area boy selling igbo @obalende bridge, bt leaves in ajegunle
mun-tu-lu
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by chreldb(m): 1:09am On Aug 21, 2012
emekatimsu: This one na falling of naija hands oh.
Hw rick ross go shoot all ds pickin wey be like say na sudan or chad republic him cm.
Abeg naija get levels pass ds one o.

I feel u bro! I disagree with all those castigating you for your comment. yes a lot of Nigerians live in abject poverty but not all Nigerians are like that. a good number of Nigerians are much more civilised, educated and exposed than the picture been depicted by Rick Ross. Him taking pictures of Nigerian slums and showing it to the world gives the wrong impression of the generality of the way Nigeria is. Personally I am a Nigerian but I did not grow up wearing PANT!!! up and down the whole place like that kid in the picture. These are the kind of things that make westerners so irritatingly and annoyingly myopic about Africa. I once witnessed a seminar presentation of two white girls who had just recently returned from Uganda and were suprised that the hotel they stayed in looked western. In their words "the toilets flushed" though am not Ugandan I found that very offensive. I had to verbally express my shock which caused a glitch in their talk. The sudden discomfort of everyone around me after realising the stupidity of the presenters as a result of my calculated outburst warmed my heart a little. My point is even though as a nation our leaders have failed us individually we should protect our heritage and national pride. Because when we go to other so called developed countries we are viewed in whatever way they see us in the media on an individual basis as a result of their narrow mindedness, shortedness and lack of exposure. If cocacola which i personally did not have anything against advert could be viewed as an insult then I dont know how to qualify this. Rickross actions should be condemned. My opinion.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:15am On Aug 21, 2012
sweetcheecks: Why are people around Rick topless. Is it hot?

No It is Cold
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by rudolfpanda(m): 1:15am On Aug 21, 2012
Saravejo: see dis yeye, u live in US and so wat, u ar a disgrace to d whole black race, idiot!!
bittyend: Nigeria is fvked, and you can't keep hiding the bs forever..

You should even be happy the guy visited your country, with all the bombs going off everywhere..

The same Rick Ross you're trying to malign actually tweeted about how rich Nigeria is with the oil wealth, and big up to him for showing that the oil wealth is in the pockets of the greedy miniscule few elites..

aphuck sensitive Nigeria and Nigerians!! undecided
U making sense right there man! Some people οη this thread are just so stupid and foolish! *SmH*
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 1:16am On Aug 21, 2012
@all4naija:

chreld_b:

I feel u bro! I disagree with all those castigating you for your comment. yes a lot of Nigerians live in abject poverty but not all Nigerians are like that. a good number of Nigerians are much more civilised, educated and exposed than the picture been depicted by Rick Ross. Him taking pictures of Nigerian slums and showing it to the world gives the wrong impression of the generality of the way Nigeria is. Personally I am a Nigerian but I did not grow up wearing PANT!!! up and down the whole place like that kid in the picture. These are the kind of things that make westerners so irritatingly and annoyingly myopic about Africa. I once witnessed a seminar presentation of two white girls who had just recently returned from Uganda and were suprised that the hotel they stayed in looked western. In their words "the toilets flushed" though am not Ugandan I found that very offensive. I had to verbally express my shock which caused a glitch in their talk. The sudden discomfort of everyone around me after realising the stupidity of the presenters as a result of my calculated outburst warmed my heart a little. My point is even though as a nation our leaders have failed us individually we should protect our heritage and national pride. Because when we go to other so called developed countries we are viewed in whatever way they see us in the media on an individual basis as a result of their narrow mindedness, shortedness and lack of exposure. If cocacola which i personally did not have anything against advert could be viewed as an insult then I dont know how to qualify this. Rickross actions should be condemned. My opinion.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by klax(m): 1:23am On Aug 21, 2012
But come to think of it why is it that you goat-Ghanian love nose diving to what does not concerns you for goodness sake. Rick Ross in Lagos and not in Accra and since stars has be coming to Ghana I dont ever think any Nigeria faulted it at all or run bad comment about it. Mr Goat-Nittyend cant you grow up and get it to your silly slow poke brain that this is not what concerns you or Ghana why not mind your business and go and create your own website for forum like this. Get life and get Lost mr prrrraaaahhhhh
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by bittyend(m): 1:31am On Aug 21, 2012
klax:

But come to think of it why i sit that you goat Ghanian love nose diving to what does not concern you for goodness sake. Rick Ross in Lagos and not in Accra and since stars has be coming to Ghana I dont ever think any Nigeria faulted it all or run bad comment about it. Mr Goat Nittyend cant you grow up and get it to you silly brain that this is not what concerns you or Ghana why not mind your business and go and create your own website for forum like this. Get life and get Lost mr prrrraaaahhhhh

Are you dumb, or something, dolt? When the fvck did I become Ghanaian?

You psychos on NL never cease to amaze me with your inbred insecurity - pathetic losers!!!

Psycho, I'm Nigerian, you fool lol!! And I've a right to critique the pathetic state of the God forsaken country - now go play in traffic!!
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by bittyend(m): 1:32am On Aug 21, 2012
NovusHomo:

What more can I say?

Dude, I don't care about how 'good' your life is, I'm just here to set the record and tell it how it is.

Nigeria is fvked up!!

Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by klax(m): 1:36am On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend: bittyend: Nigeria is fvked, and you can't keep hiding the bs forever..

Muthaphuck sensitive Nigeria and Nigerians!!

Oh sorry my apology I must have quoted a wrong person, I apologise for that;
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by NovusHomo(m): 1:40am On Aug 21, 2012
bittyend:

Dude, I don't care about how 'good' your life is, I'm just here to set the record and tell it how it is.

Nigeria is fvked up!!

'Set the record'?, 'tell how it is'? If only you knew. Yes, Nigeria is fvcked up. You are the first indication of that.

This will be my last reaction.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by klax(m): 1:49am On Aug 21, 2012
Sorry Mr Bittyend I misquoted you initially I apologise for that I was actually looking for this animal Ghanian call Novouhomo or homosexual idiots ranting here on Nairaland, who a hell are you cant you Ghanian just mind your business for once? Or is something wong upstairs does this site bear Cedisland or what? Are you not ashame at all nose diving to what is not your business do we call this joblessness or what? by this hour of the day for what is not your country matter oh heaven plz get life and f u c k off.
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 21, 2012
Erm so? I should go jumping into a lake?

in other news

USE A BB? ADD ME ON BBM. PIN:29BBAF81... COOL FOLKS ONLY, IMMA DUDE. wink
Re: Rick Ross In Obalende Market by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 21, 2012
naptu2: Did he reduce the price of garri @ Sura Market?

Can you stop thinking of poverty for once. Do you ususally dream of eating garri ontop a firewood bed

Chris Brown Hugs And Kisses Rihanna At The MTV MVAs. ~picture~ / Daddy Freeze Slams Chimamanda Adichie For Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio Question / Annie Idibia Shares Selfie With RMD, Gushes About Him Being Her Idol!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58