Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS (6011 Views)

Laugh Till U Can Laugh No More / If U No Laf...call Me Olodo / Laugh Until You Can Laugh No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by mimicue(f): 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
*yawns* tongue
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by rammy57(m): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2012
Mr.T Anonymous:
When I was young,I used to ask God for a bicycle,but I realised God doesn't do silly things,so I stole a bike and later asked for God's forgiveness.
embarassedDry joke u no try at all
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:45am On Aug 23, 2012
A woman once suspected his husband having an affair wit d maid coz wen it is time 4 bed d husband would say;darling I want to watch wrestling in d living room.So one day,d woman decided to set a trap for her husband,so she sent the maid to d village secretly for 1week without letting her husband knw.So when it was bedtime,d husband made his usual excuse dat he wants 2 watch wrestling in d sitting rum.So d woman went 2 d maid's room and slept on the maid's bed unclad in the darkness waiting for her chance to count so that she can catch her husband red-handed.After some time,the door opened and the intruder began making luv to the woman,after the 5th round,the woman said;So all dis while,u have been coming here sleeping wit d maid,and now you can go on wit the 5th and if you want to make love to me,you will only do it to second round and say you are tired.Naso,a voice just replied her,abeg no be Oga,na the gateman, madam no vex,I no know sey na u dey for bed,I thought it was the maid,abeg madam,no tell Oga,cause he go arrest me.
GOOD MORNING ALL NL'S BUBBLE BRAIN.
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2012
The worst thing for a man making luv to a pregnant woman is when the child pulls the man's joystick inside the womanliness and shouts;abeg,bros dat ur long thing dey touch my head.

1 Like

Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:03am On Aug 23, 2012
One day,Dame Patience Jonathan once invited sum influencial women to a dinner in a restaurant.After eating,the waiter brought the bill:
Dame Patience Jonathan:N10400
Ngozi Okonjo:N10250
Dora Akinyili:N10450
Turai Yaradua:N10200
Total:N41300.
After looking at the bill,Dame Patience said,I'm going to pay for others except total,cause total has so many filling station in Nigeria,why should he expect me to pay his bill?

1 Like

Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2012
One day,a mother beat his 5 year old kid,just then the father entered d house and asked d boy what he did.The kids replied his father;Dad I can't cope with ur wife any longer,I want my own wife.
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by Akinolore(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2012
Thou, I have never sent in a joke here, but I do read and enjoy most of the jokes in this threats. But. Am not sure this T.anonymous think before he pasting his annoying useless jokes here. I believe all of us here are grown up adults to laughs to real jokes not boring and sleeping dose jokes
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:59am On Sep 13, 2012
Little Johnny Parks
His Car
Little Johnny awoke one
night to hear strange
noises coming from his
parents bedroom. When
he opened the door his
dad was on his mom
naked . He said"Dad
what are you and mom
doing? His dad told him
"I'm parking my car in
yours mom's garage. Go
back to bed."
Well the next day, the
girl next door came over
to play with johnny. He
said " I have a new
game for us to play."
what's it called the girl
replied . It's called
parking the car . Wanna
try it he said. Sure said
the little girl.
Well Johnny tells her
how to play and they
get off to a good start.
A few minutes later all
you can here is little
Johnny screaming . His
mom rushes into the
room and says" what
the hell is going on
here? . The girl tries her
best to explain. She said
"You see we were
playing park the car and
johnny got his car all
most all the way in. The
back tires wouldnt fit
so I cut them off!

1 Like

Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:46am On Sep 13, 2012
A hippie gets onto a bus
and sits next to a nun in
the front seat. The
hippie looks over and
asks the nun if she
would have sex with
him.
The nun, surprised by
the question, politely
declines and gets off at
the next stop. When
the bus starts again,
the bus driver says to
the hippie, "If you want,
I can tell you how you
can get that nun to
have sex with you."
The hippie of course
says that he'd love to
know, so the bus driver
tells him that every
Tuesday evening at
midnight the nun goes
to the cemetery to pray
to the lord. "If you went
dressed in robes and
some glowing powder,"
says the bus driver,
"You could tell her you
were God and command
her to have sex with
you."
The hippie decides to
try this out. That
Tuesday, he goes to
the cemetery and waits
for the nun. Right on
schedule, the nun
shows up. While she's in
the middle of praying,
the hippie walks out
from hiding, in robes
and glowing with a
mask of god. "I am God,
I have heard your
prayers and I will
answer them but you
must have sex with me
first," he says.
The nun agrees but
asks for anal sex so
she might keep her
virginity. The hippie
agrees to this and
quickly sets about
having sex with the
nun.
After the hippie
finishes, he rips off his
mask and shouts out,
"Ha ha, I'm the hippie! "
The nun replies by
whipping off her mask
and shouting, "Ha ha,
I'm the bus driver!"
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by hottprince: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2012
OP i jst wanna laugh to complement d effort u put into compilin ds junks hahahaha.
But nxt tim post jokes dt v ur copyright on dem.hey no more dry jokes
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Larride's pastor once baptised him,after immersing him into water the third time,he told him nw u hav been immersed into this water d 3 times and baptised in d name of d Holy Trinity,no more sins,no more alcohol,your name has been changed to Isreal.
When he got home,he went into his bar,picked a bottle of champagne and immersed it into water saying,I've baptised u in d name of d Holy Trinity,ur name has changed 2 Orange juice. I'm back guys.Happy New Year to all NL bubblebrains.
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
mimicue: *yawns* tongue
u wanna sleep?
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Akinolore: Thou, I have never sent in a joke here, but I do read and enjoy most of the jokes in this threats. But. Am not sure this T.anonymous think before he pasting his annoying useless jokes here. I believe all of us here are grown up adults to laughs to real jokes not boring and sleeping dose jokes
the person wey do u tis no try at all,God go punish satan 4 doing u dis way.Sorry,bushpig
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
Akinolore: Thou, I have never sent in a joke here, but I do read and enjoy most of the jokes in this threats. But. Am not sure this T.anonymous think before he pasting his annoying useless jokes here. I believe all of us here are grown up adults to laughs to real jokes not boring and sleeping dose jokes
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
I'm happy u knw dat u havn't pst any jokes b/4(were is d talent),the person wey do u dis way no do u well,God punish satan 4 doing u like dis,sorry,Mr. bushpig.
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by Cedric505: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrTAnonymous: One day,Messi brought a girl 2 his house.So d girl went 2 d bathroom 2 UnCloth,when she came back to d bedroom,she saw 2 guys wit Messi lying on the bed.So she asked him what was going on.There Messi replied;I can't do anytin except i'm assisted by xavi and Iniesta.
LOL cheesy!!!!!!!
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by Cedric505: 8:47am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by sammondonpoint(m): 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2014
All this joke self no sweet

undecided shey na so Nairaland dry reach?

Re: IF U NO LAUGH,NO CALL ME T.ANONYMOUS by Jesuspistol(m): 7:08am On Sep 04, 2014
MrTAnonymous: This following conversation occurred btw a mother&her short child :
child-mum,u said I shuld always read d bible.
Mum-yes,son.
Child-there is a certain verse in d bible which says:for all has sinned and have fallen short of d glory of God.
Mum-and how is dat supposed 2 cause a problem.
Child-mum,pls confess all ur sins bcause i still want to b tall

Her 1st confession would be...ur father is not ur real father!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Liverless" Brothers! Hahaha / Hahaha (funny Pics Collection) -jokes / Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.