Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) (6049 Views)

A New Element Has Been Added To The Periodic Table / Why Does Menstruation & Menopause Start With "Men" Even Though Its Womens Stuff? / A New Element Added To Periodic Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by lilkech(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2011
1. The Female always makes THE RULES.

2. THE RULES are subject to change without notice.

3. No Male can possibly know all THE RULES.

4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all THE RULES, she must immediately change some of THE RULES.

5. The Female is never wrong.

6. If it appears the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding caused by something the Male did or said wrong.

7. If Rule #6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.

8. The Female can change her mind at any time.

9. The Male must never change his mind without the express written consent of The Female.

10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.

11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him to be angry or upset.

12. The Female must, under no circumstances, let the Male know whether she wants him to be angry or upset.

13. The Male is expected to read the mind of the Female at all times.

14. At all times, what is important is what the Female meant, not what she said.

15. If the Male doesn't abide by THE RULES, it is because he can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.

16. If the Female has PMS, all THE RULES are null and void and the Male must cater to her every whim.

17. If the Male, at any time, believes he is right, he must refer to Rule #5.

1 Like

Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by Ajibel(m): 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2011
Shaking mi big mosquito head
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by lilkech(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
we guyz suffer very much at the whims of our babes , mschew!!
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by lilkech(m): 6:33am On Nov 10, 2011
I HAVE JUST ORDERED MY OWN COPY , I RECOMMEND IT FOR ALL GUYS IN THE HOUSE

Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by tammyswits(f): 7:01am On Nov 10, 2011
Yep, Thats it!
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by lilkech(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2011
YOU CAN GO ONLINE TOO , ITS ALSO VERY INSIGHTFUL

Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by Estyrhema(f): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2011
lmfao!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin. Hilarious indeed!!

lilkech:

YOU CAN GO ONLINE TOO , ITS ALSO VERY INSIGHTFUL
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by lilkech(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2011
A Pastor was giving a speech in a Molue, and he told to the men, “Always listen to your wife as she gives 100% sound advice.”

a particular guy from the crowed then asked him, “Please pastor, tell me details how my wife gives 100% sound advice?”

The Pastor replied, “99% sound and 1% advice.”
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by ARareGem(f): 9:44pm On Nov 10, 2011
Interesting.
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by Agybabe(f): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2011
If women were rulers in the world, there will be no war but just a bunch of jealous countries no talking to each other.
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by Ajibel(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2011
^ is that a pröverb, idiöm ör jöke?
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 11, 2011
Agybabe:

If women were rulers in the world, there will be no war but just a bunch of jealous countries no talking to each other.
lmfao!
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by lilkech(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2011
My babe is currently seeing her period. I am suffering very much today, and it will last till sunday. She cursed my future generation, grabbed and squeezed my 'left' testicle and stoned me with her bb this morning all because i didnt buy the right size of pad for her , BB THAT I BOUGHT FOR HER OH , Chei . no regards at all. Im going through all this just because of t.o.t.o . God help me
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by Agybabe(f): 11:25pm On Nov 11, 2011
@Ajibel you may call it whatever you like
@lilkech sorry o
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by lilkech(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2012
B U M P
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by lilkech(m): 5:38pm On May 05, 2013
[quote
author=lilkech]1. The Female always makes THE RULES.

2. THE RULES are subject to change without notice.

3. No Male can possibly know all THE RULES.

4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all THE RULES, she must
immediately change some of THE RULES.

5. The Female is never wrong.

6. If it appears the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant
misunderstanding caused by something the Male did or said wrong.

7. If Rule #6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing
the misunderstanding.

8. The Female can change her mind at any time.

9. The Male must never change his mind without the express written
consent of The Female.

10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.

11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female wants him
to be angry or upset.

12. The Female must, under no circumstances, let the Male know whether
she wants him to be angry or upset.

13. The Male is expected to read the mind of the Female at all times.

14. At all times, what is important is what the Female meant, not what
she said.

15. If the Male doesn't abide by THE RULES, it is because he can't take
the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.

16. If the Female has PMS, all THE RULES are null and void and the Male
must cater to her every whim.

17. If the Male, at any time, believes he is right, he must refer to
Rule #5.[/quote]
Re: Rules During Womens Periodic Menstruation (pms) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 31, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Confusing Questions / African Jacuzzi / Grandma's Birth Control Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.