Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Hating My Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hating My Job. (10355 Views)

My Job Interview Experience Today / How Shoki Song Cost Me My Job. / Help Needed, I Just Lost My Job Recently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hating My Job. by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Hating My Job. by shilling(f): 9:24am On Aug 24, 2012
I would also love to know this. I wish this communication was done on the forum instead of pm, so any interested individual right now or years later can still benefit.

jay4lyf:

i like your response. pls can u list some of the books u read that helped u re-invent urslf? wld av sent a pm but dnt knw how to. thank u
Re: Hating My Job. by shilling(f): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2012
op, like some others have said: it's advisable to get another job before quitting. I speak from personal experience
Re: Hating My Job. by aniffy4eva(m): 10:46am On Aug 24, 2012
shilling: I would also love to know this. I wish this communication was done on the forum instead of pm, so any interested individual right now or years later can still benefit.

Ok. Thanks for the perspective. I'll list some books here. (wanted to avoid some "ITKs" disparaging these books tongue)
1. The Holy Bible (I love Proverbs and Ecclesiastes)
2. Richest Man in Babylon
3. Science of Getting Rich - (written over 100 years ago but still relevant in today's world)
4. The Alchemist
5. Business of the 21st century by Robert Kiyosaki
6. Cashflow Quadrant (One of the books in the Rich Dad Series... i have almost ALL his books, and even the Cashflow Board game)
7. The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
8. Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
and a lot more.

I have pdf copies of 3,4 and 5. If you are interested, i can forward them to you AT NO COST. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hating My Job. by egburtybaba(m): 7:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
grin grin
M M M:

Pls unleash d dragon baby :-/
Unlash na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºooh c english sef abeg quit d job U̶̲̥̅̊ ve enjoyed Ɣ☺ΰR salary enof let sum1 else iπ d labour market that knws what having a job means take up Ɣ☺ΰR job
Re: Hating My Job. by chrisley024(m): 10:05am On Aug 25, 2012
aniffy4eva:

Ok. Thanks for the perspective. I'll list some books here. (wanted to avoid some "ITKs" disparaging these books tongue)
3. Science of Getting Rich - (written over 100 years ago but still relevant in today's world)
4. The Alchemist
6. Cashflow Quadrant (One of the books in the Rich Dad Series... i have almost ALL his books, and even the Cashflow Board game)
and a lot more.

I have pdf copies of 3,4 and 5. If you are interested, i can forward them to you AT NO COST. cheesy

aniffy4eva:

4. The Alchemist
and a lot more.

Pls send 2 me :adolfson024@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Hating My Job. by aniffy4eva(m): 11:26pm On Aug 25, 2012
chrisley024: Pls send 2 me. Thanks
Done.
Re: Hating My Job. by swiftycool(m): 5:07am On Aug 26, 2012
aniffy4eva:

4. The Alchemist
and a lot more.

Hi! Very inspiring books listed there, pls can u send d pdf of 3 and 4 to me at lakoosh@hotmail.com. Pls don't quote my email cos I don't want it permanent on the forum. Thanx
Re: Hating My Job. by aniffy4eva(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2012
swiftycool:
Hi! Very inspiring books listed there, pls can u send d pdf of 3 and 4 to me. Pls don't quote my email cos I don't want it permanent on the forum. Thanx

Done
Re: Hating My Job. by jay4lyf(f): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2012
Pls i'm very interested. Cld u fwd d pdf copy to my mail? Thank u very much

4. The Alchemist
and a lot more.

[/quote]
Re: Hating My Job. by aniffy4eva(m): 9:13am On Aug 27, 2012
jay4lyf: Pls i'm very interested. Cld u fwd d pdf copy to my mail? Thank u very much

Sorry.. what's your email address?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Work At Home Taking Survey (IMPORTANT UPDATE) / Citi Bank Aptitude Test Invite / KPMG Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.