Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? (8843 Views)

Are You Afraid Of Night? / When it's important you ROOF once for all times. / Anonymity: What Are You Afraid Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by comm: 8:58am On Aug 24, 2012
kaymaxsoluxions: maybe I'll reconsider flying in Nigeria's airspace when I win MTN's 'aeroplane'... I'll first check the 'VIN' number of the plane to confirm date of manufacture. Then I'll check the 'odometer' reading of the engines. Then I'll ask for warranty. Then I'll check to ensure the blackbox is there. Then I'll ensure it can be detected on FAAN's radar....
You sure will live long enough with all this precaution in place, but the precaution will take effect in your next next next next next next next. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . life after you will become the first man in history to have won an plane, and MTN's at that
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by shilling(f): 9:09am On Aug 24, 2012
No, I love flying except in Nigeria. Not due to safety (when it's my time, it's my time), but due to how unprofessional the air hostesses are.
Re: Are You Afraid To Fly In An Airplane? by balash(m): 8:48am On Jul 18, 2015
ideee03:
No i'm not,i love flying ....i just dislike d funnny and stupid sounds that occurs in my ear. embarassed embarassed

Thats Cox You close To the Window Seat... Get A big Beat earphone when next you travelling and you know you would be at the Window Corner..

Thats The secret Lol.. The day it happened to me i was holding my ear and i notice nobody else was Holding theirs. I felt embarrassed Make them no feel say am possessed Inside Plane And throw me out through The Window.

So i left My ear and was suffering In Pain.. It was like Yinka Ayefele Was Playing Saxophone In My ears Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Intellectual Quotes By Great People / 4 Ways To Get Ahead Of The New Year / My Stabilizer Showing Unusual And Won't Output

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.