Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Wenger, The Genius! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wenger, The Genius! (1520 Views)

For The Genius In The House..oyah Answer This Riddle / How Old Is Mary. . .only For The Genius. . . / Only The Genius Can Know This, Wanna Try? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wenger, The Genius! by bamto(m): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
Wenger is a genius. He sold the phone to Man Utd and the charger to Barca !!! MumuUtd!=))
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by speeder(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
Still searching for the joke.
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by swizz01(m): 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
Com na joke b dis?
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by Homar(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
Lol . And now the phone battery don kpai and no charger to charge am .
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by bamto(m): 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2012
speeder: Still searching for the joke.
Some jokes are not for lazy thinkers.lol. The phone is VP, the right charger is Song. VP is useless without Song. Man U midfielders are china chargers I think. grin
speeder: Still searching for the joke.
Some jokes are not for lazy thinkers.lol. The phone is VP, the right charger is Song. VP is useless without Song. Man U midfielders are china chargers I think.

2 Likes

Re: Wenger, The Genius! by bamto(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
swizz01: Com na joke b dis?
No na coke. cheesy
swizz01: Com na joke b dis?
No na coke.
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by bunmioguns(m): 3:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
Its soo sad dt u av to expalain ur joke before ppl will understand. . . . Honestly speaking. ..ur yoke is too dry
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by bamto(m): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
[quote author=Homar]Lol . And now the phone battery don kpai and no charger to charge am .[/quote
grin[quote author=Homar]Lol . And now the phone battery don kpai and no charger to charge am .[/quote
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by bamto(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
bunmioguns: Its soo sad dt u av to expalain ur joke before ppl will understand. . . . Honestly speaking. ..ur yoke is too dry
Its too sad I had to explain the joke to lazy thinkers. Obviously, Homer wasn't one.
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by speeder(m): 5:09pm On Aug 21, 2012
bamto:
Some jokes are not for lazy thinkers.lol.
i know young lad, but most joke make some meaning. Still cracking my brain to find one
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by bamto(m): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
speeder:
i know young lad, but most joke make some meaning. Still cracking my brain to find one
Goodluck! Note: lad means young man.
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by speeder(m): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2012
bamto:
Goodluck! Note: lad means young man.
check ur dictionary again. Sorry to disappoint you.
You wanted me to call you an idiot , right? Well deserved. Idiiiiiiioooootttt.
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by realsammie(m): 12:55am On Aug 22, 2012
bunmioguns: Its soo sad dt u av to expalain ur joke before ppl will understand. . . . Honestly speaking. ..ur yoke is too dry
it is just unfortunate that d poster av to explain this joke b4 u guyz get it. some pple's IQ is damn too low.
poster u try jare
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by bunmioguns(m): 5:20am On Aug 22, 2012
realsammie:
it is just unfortunate that d poster av to explain this joke b4 u guyz get it. some pple's IQ is damn too low.
poster u try jare

Mumu....so for ur mind nw u don make sense.....why deceiving him, anyway...i knw dt its d eediot like you dt will find it funny

bush pig
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by realsammie(m): 9:04am On Aug 22, 2012
bunmioguns:

Mumu....so for ur mind nw u don make sense.....why deceiving him, anyway...i knw dt its d eediot like you dt will find it funny

bush pig

i'm not surprise at SADIST like u that dnt c anytin gud in life.

FOLISH ANTELOPE
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by bunmioguns(m): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
realsammie:
i'm not surprise at SADIST like u that dnt c anytin gud in life.

I REALFAKESAMMIE IS A FOLISH ANTELOPE
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by bamto(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2012
speeder:
check ur dictionary again. Sorry to disappoint you.
You wanted me to call you an idiot , right? Well deserved. Idiiiiiiioooootttt.
Again, you don't check a dictionary; you rather 'look up a word' in it. And yes, lad means 'young man' so, it's tautological to say 'young lad.' Wait, did you attend Umukuro Development Community Grammar School like Basketmouth?
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by speeder(m): 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2012
bamto:
Again, you don't check a dictionary; you rather 'look up a word' in it. And yes, lad means 'young man' so, it's tautological to say 'young lad.' Wait, did you attend Umukuro Development Community Grammar School like Basketmouth?
ok. I've heard and learnt. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Wenger, The Genius! by bamto(m): 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
speeder:
ok. I've heard and learnt. Thanks
Don't mention it.
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by speeder(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2012
bamto:
Don't mention it.
right, its more appropriate to say ''don't mention'' rather than ''don't mention it''
Re: Wenger, The Genius! by bamto(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2012
speeder:
right, its more appropriate to say ''don't mention'' rather than ''don't mention it''
'Don't mention' is one notorious error people make. 'Don't mention it.' is the right thing to say.

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu / Watch :akpos,bovi And Okpatu Robs A Supermarket / Here Is A Reason Why I Avoid Hand Shake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.