Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Intercontinental Bank's Test Result - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank's Test Result (3230 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by guyman2(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2007
Intercontinental bank will officially release its test result on Monday, December 31st. If you are close to their Headquarters, avail yourself of the opportunity to be among the first people to look at it.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by ok2000: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2007
Gd day Mr. Guyman2.
tanx 4 ur information. will it be for those dat dit their test in Lagos or the result for all the zones. i dit mine in Abuja.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by emenike(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2007
Hi guy, where did you get the information do you work with them
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by guyman2(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2007
I'm specifically referring to people who wrote in lagos.

I don't work with them but I called them this morning to ascertain that.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by tommyex(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2007
Wish yall luck,i tot they were holding on till next yr?
anyhow congrats in advance,i have some1 that did it
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by fripaul(m): 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2007
Pls what of those that wrote at kano center coz we are despirate to hear the result.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by princekay1(m): 8:49am On Dec 29, 2007
to check the result of Lagos centre, call 07028020924. i'll only check for 50 people.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by asaajuomo1(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2007
What is the latest on the result of other regions like Abuja, Enugu, etc?
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by matthias25: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2007
pls any info about kano center?
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by destro: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2007
hello all! any news about those who wrote in bauchi? May God bless all.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by jadeyinka: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2007
For those who wrote their test in Kano, call 08033685234 for your result
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by graceade(f): 9:50am On Dec 31, 2007
pls where did u get d information 4rm as per d result of kano
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by asaajuomo1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2007
Somebody should assist us with the Abuja result.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by guyman2(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2007
How do I check that of Lagos please? I'm worried about it.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by jadeyinka: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2007
For those of you that wrote test with Intercontinental bank recently, you can now check your result so as to prepare yourself for the upcoming interview in January. Call me on 08033685234.
Happy new year in advance.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by epukele(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2008
Yinka be ready to charge your phone every now and then because most landers are very very desperate about that intercontinental bank test result.Am wishing my fellow landers successssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by fripaul(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2008
Yinka i called u on 31t of dec.2008 regarding this issue and u told me to send my data to u which i did, but still am yet to hear from u. Pls kindly help me to chech th result. I even called ur number but u are notpicking the calls. Pls am on bended knees do me this favour.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by odada(m): 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2008
jadeyinka:

For those of you that wrote test with Intercontinental bank recently, you can now check your result so as to prepare yourself for the upcoming interview in January. Call me on 08033685234.
Happy new year in advance.
What kind of person are you? angry angry angry nobody asked for your help anyways?I called the number and you told me you didn't know how the number got on this forum and that you have nothing to do with the test result!you are such an asshole angry angry angry what a way to start the year by being deceitful,I despise you angry angry angry
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by epukele(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2008
But yinka,let me ask oooo.are you sure your not fooling some people here.better give them some kind of good new year gift rather than mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by Aussie(m): 6:26am On Jan 02, 2008
Nigerians are so gullible to that they easily fall into traps. Imagine someone u never met asling you to give him your data and you oblige!!

Na wah for all of una. Don't be too desperate. What will be will be.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by georgee(m): 7:15am On Jan 02, 2008
Yinka, e be like say u dey craze 4 head abi? Do u think we are playn here,i cald u and startd sayn rubbish.
I pity u,if i swear 4u ds new yr,am sure ur ohakhilome wont b able 2 lift d curse on u.
Wat sort of nonsense do u think u ar doin?
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by dayfun: 7:18am On Jan 02, 2008
Hi all,
i heard the result was pasted at their Head office in Danmole, V.I on monday.
You people should go there to check instead of wasting your money and precious time in calling someone that is not real. I think the result if for Lagos zone alone for now.
successssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by graceade(f): 9:20am On Jan 02, 2008
@ jadeyinka do u know dat what u did is very wrong we are not here to play i called d no u said it was a wrong no u allowed pple to waste dere credit in calling u dis is not good
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by asaajuomo1(m): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2008
Who can assist with other regions result like Abuja, Kano etc
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by toyinp: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2008
Dont mind yinka, it is not his fault u know d normal thing is that someone is expected to receive calls and text message at the end of the year from loved ones wishing u a happy new year, May be he has no one to tell him dat and he wants his phone to ring a lot of time that is why he devised that means in other 4 people around him to praise him "HOT LINE"[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by guyman2(m): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2008
I'm leaving immediately to their head office to check the results. Any interested person should just text his/her name so I can help them check it (Lagos centre). The number is 08026632467.

I will get you informed in this thread when I'm back. bye.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by toyinp: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2008
For kano center, i was there on the 31st of december and was told that the result is not out except for the IT candidates
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by guyman2(m): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2008
I just came back from Intercontinental Bank's Head office at danmole street. the results has been officially released, thank God I made the topmost 12% of the 206 successful candidates.

Adeleye, I. O and Taiwo, U. O; you both were successful out of the people that text their names.

Jawando, Y. A, I got your text when I was already back so could not help you out.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by georgee(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2008
@guymann2
thanx a lot for ur help,how will d succesful candidates b contacted
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by Neyoyo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2008
Anyone with information on the Ibadan test should let us know.
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by hercules: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2008
Happy Newyear all,was at their head office yesterday and they said successful candidates would be called up via phones,Congrats to all successful candidates and lets keep our fingers crossed for the next stage.Take care. grin cheesy wink
Re: Intercontinental Bank's Test Result by hamabra(m): 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2008
Please any info about abuja center,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobil Producing Nigeria Trainee Accountant Interview / N N Fems Industries Limited (ozone) / Etop Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.