Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz (3437 Views)

Liberty Reserve Is Closed!!! The Owners Are Fraudsters!!!! 5years Imprisonment.. / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by hayorthundey: 6:51am On Aug 27, 2012
Who is selleing lr here pls
Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by Opoki(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2012
I doubt if any one knows about E-bullion!
Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 27, 2012
Brand_new: Liberty reserve makes a case for why thier site has been down.
http://www.gidilinks.com/2012/08/liberty-reserve-maintainance-update.html

Thank God they are back.... grin grin grin
Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by toluxa1(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2012
Opoki: I doubt if any one knows about E-bullion!

I know the very week e-bullion was launched and I used it for many years and lost money when they folded too.
Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by toluxa1(m): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2012
Dynamiq: The site is back. I am logged in to my account as I speak (5.09am, Monday August 27), but not all the features in the control panel are back. For example, the button for account settings are not yet there as at this hour. Also, the Credit Card Funding and Consumer Alert buttons are not yet working but rather they lead to the Lr blog page. So, it appears Lr is on its way back to normalcy.

LR has a credit card funding feature?
Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by Dynamiq(m): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2012
toluxa1:

LR has a credit card funding feature?
They are just about to introduce it. In fact they are at the point of introducing it.
Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by wizzmc: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2012
Thanks for the info...

Dynamiq: The site is back. I am logged in to my account as I speak (5.09am, Monday August 27), but not all the features in the control panel are back. For example, the button for account settings are not yet there as at this hour. Also, the Credit Card Funding and Consumer Alert buttons are not yet working but rather they lead to the Lr blog page. So, it appears Lr is on its way back to normalcy.
Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by smith999: 3:03pm On Aug 27, 2012
Liberty reserve is back online.. just deposited with this company, www.firstinvestfund.com, profit is secured and paid on time.
Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by arbitrage: 4:02pm On Aug 27, 2012
i'm surprised to hear that there is a credit card funding feature on lr website. I hope dynamiq is correct with that info. Was it there b4 they went down or is it a new feature just to be considered after the recent downtime?
Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by Dynamiq(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2012
arbitrage: i'm surprised to hear that there is a credit card funding feature on lr website. I hope dynamiq is correct with that info. Was it there b4 they went down or is it a new feature just to be considered after the recent downtime?
The information is correct. The button for for Credit Card Funding is already on the site (in red colour at the bottom of the menus at the left side of Lr Home Page); it's just that the button is not yet functional. To answer your other question, to the best of my knowledge it was not there before Lr site went on maintenance last week.

1 Like

Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by wizzmc: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2012
Do you need some LR? let me know d quantity

hayorthundey: Who is selleing lr here pls
Re: Liberty Reserve IS Down.....3dayz by lillyadet: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
DEAR FELLOWS,

I am pleased to inform you that you can sell or buy your liberty reserve to/from me. Order should not exceed 100 please.
Sell to me at 163/LR
Buy from me at 167/LR

lillyadet@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cheapest, Simplest And Easiest Way To Make Money Online (free PDF Report) / Setting Up A Business In Nigeria / How You Can Make Money Investing In Money Market Instruments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.